Author Topic: Sarah Palin Wins "Top Lie Of 2009"  (Read 4031 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Sarah Palin Wins "Top Lie Of 2009"
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2009, 08:18:14 PM »
Oh really - how do you explain this you marxist maggot?  

What does this say to you fool?

Obama clearly saying he would rather get rid of old people than treat them. wow! thanks for sharing.
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2009, 04:40:50 AM »
Obama clearly saying he would rather get rid of old people than treat them. wow! thanks for sharing.

Still no comment from the knee-padders of course.  This is Obama clearly saying that we are going to kill off old people.  There is no other inrterpretation to what he said there.

So once again, Palin was correct, and the POFS-in-Chief is lying to the public and lemmings like Blacken, Mons, KC, and the others refuse to understand just what is occuring. 

Any response from you fools on this clip? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 06:20:29 AM »
yep yep bob barr. 

Bob Barr was another dope.A "libertarian" who wants drug laws and abortion restrictions from the government.The idea that youd vote for a "libertarian " like that eliminates you from any Palin bashing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2009, 06:45:04 AM »
Bob Barr was another dope.A "libertarian" who wants drug laws and abortion restrictions from the government.The idea that youd vote for a "libertarian " like that eliminates you from any Palin bashing.

Amazing 240 has not commented on my clip.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 07:02:29 AM »
How about Obama's promises for real change in the way government operates, that's a huge lie.  It's well known that this administration bullies people in Washington and are anything but transparent.  Obama promised no earmarks, that didn't happen.  Every bill so far has been loaded with pork, earmarks and pay offs.  Look at the buyoffs with this healthcare bill.  There's no change, in fact things have probably worsened in some ways...now we have chicago politics crossed with typical washington bureacracy.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2009, 07:08:00 AM »
There were some good people that voted for Obama thinking he would change the way the government did business.  I can't imagine how dissapointed they must be.  Perhaps it's nearly impossible to change government, but they can't have imagined the hardball ways and lack of transparency of this administration.

We need to vote the majority of congress out and push for term limits to get rid of the career politicians.  The congress has been controlled by liberals since 2007 and has been one of the worst congresses in our history. 

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2009, 07:10:31 AM »
Someone PM me when he gets around to answering the question...
footloose and fancy free

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2009, 08:09:10 AM »
its a fcked up situation.

we are a near bankrupt country.  if you have to choose between paying for medical care for those over 100 versus more care for those under 100, what do you do?

it's bullshit, and if my mom was 99 and needed a pacemaker, you bet your ass I'd be pissed.

But if you step back, and realize there are limited resources - what the F is your solution?  Do you have a better one?  Did Bush?  Did clinton or Reagan?

Shit, I hear people complaining -asking ME to defend it?  WTF?  We don't have $ for universal healthcare and - listen closely - I'm against it.

So why the F do ya bring my name up to defend it?  Jeez people, get a life already, I've answered this 2 months ago when I made up my mind that I didn't like this healthcare bill.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2009, 08:16:58 AM »
its a fcked up situation.

we are a near bankrupt country.  if you have to choose between paying for medical care for those over 100 versus more care for those under 100, what do you do?

it's bullshit, and if my mom was 99 and needed a pacemaker, you bet your ass I'd be pissed.

But if you step back, and realize there are limited resources - what the F is your solution?  Do you have a better one?  Did Bush?  Did clinton or Reagan?

Shit, I hear people complaining -asking ME to defend it?  WTF?  We don't have $ for universal healthcare and - listen closely - I'm against it.

So why the F do ya bring my name up to defend it?  Jeez people, get a life already, I've answered this 2 months ago when I made up my mind that I didn't like this healthcare bill.

Because you attack Palin mercilessly and it turns out she was right. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2009, 09:51:40 AM »
I think Sarah's statement was more a manipulation of fact....it's an interpretive statement so only she can define her exact meaning.

Compare that to Obama saying he would eliminate pork & earmarks...only to find several bills this year loaded, including the healthcare bill and the stimulus package.  That is a lie...at least a broken promise.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2009, 09:56:01 AM »
Love to shoot a sticky load all over $arah and her DAUGHTERS mongoloid kid.  :D

You are vile marxist communist fake soldier POFS.  

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2009, 10:00:44 AM »
Love to shoot a sticky load all over $arah and her DAUGHTERS mongoloid kid.  :D

Good job fake vet.  You just outed yourself as a pedo.  Stupid POS.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2009, 11:22:48 AM »
Epic thread backfire.  ;D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2009, 03:10:33 PM »
Bump for the mods to please, please ban this disgusting, sick, douchebag called Mons.  What kind of pathetic trash makes a comment about shooting a sticky load on a baby.  Even in jest.  WTF?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2009, 05:14:52 PM »
agreed  people that speak of things like that to children have no business on here

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2009, 08:12:39 PM »
I don't know who's more stupid. People who argue with stupid people or the person that wins saying, 'I just won an argument with a stupid person.' Waste of time.
Almost always, yes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2009, 09:31:49 AM »
I don't know who's more stupid. People who argue with stupid people or the person that wins saying, 'I just won an argument with a stupid person.' Waste of time.

Well Sarah was 100% correct in the end.  There are rationing panels in this bill which will result in death.  Its undeniable at this point. 

I can only imagine how the media would react if the GOP put forth as bill like this. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2009, 09:33:18 AM »
biggest lie

Obama claiming that he ws born in the USA
carpe` vaginum!