Author Topic: biomex and geneza  (Read 11951 times)

4thAD

Re: biomex and geneza
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2009, 08:41:20 PM »
4th how many times have you used the more recent batches?

Ive been using axio off and on since the lab came out. Ive been using them consistently for the last 1.5 years.

4thAD

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2009, 08:49:54 PM »
Last time I ran Axio it went down to the shitter, useless bunk gear...that was about 8 months ago, are they trying to make a comeback a la British Dragon ?

First off I don't believe you, because I have a PM from you telling me you use nothing but HG exclusively, that you get for cheap from your Doc. Why would you buy UG if this is the case? If you are telling the truth, go to Mason on OLM and provide him with batch #'s.

Did you get it from an authorized reseller?
Did you report the problem to any one from Axio?

Go to OLM and look at their rating, they don't get those kind of ratings from selling bunk gear. Once again there were problems in the past, but the whole lab has been revamped.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2009, 10:19:15 PM »
First off I don't believe you, because I have a PM from you telling me you use nothing but HG exclusively, that you get for cheap from your Doc. Why would you buy UG if this is the case? If you are telling the truth, go to Mason on OLM and provide him with batch #'s.

Go to OLM and look at their rating, they don't get those kind of ratings from selling bunk gear. Once again there were problems in the past, but the whole lab has been revamped.

That's right, unfortunately some compounds, like winstrol, masteron, anavar and equipoise aren't available from a doctor.. yes I can get them hg from places like spain and italy but I don't feel like paying up the ass for 2.5mg anavar or 5mg winstrol, so yes ocassionally I do use underground, when I can't or don't want to bother getting the hg compound :) hope this explains things.. I didn't bother reporting the problem because I don't buy underground gear often enough to care, I just consider it a loss and move on.. if you're that interested I'll post pics of the empty bottles I was using :) and the batch #'s

From what it sounds like you're repping for Axio or on their payroll, maybe not on this board but on one of their sponsored sites I'm sure.

4thAD

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2009, 10:29:47 PM »
That's right, unfortunately some compounds, like winstrol, masteron, anavar and equipoise aren't available from a doctor.. yes I can get them hg from places like spain and italy but I don't feel like paying up the ass for 2.5mg anavar or 5mg winstrol, so yes ocassionally I do use underground, when I can't or don't want to bother getting the hg compound :) hope this explains things.. I didn't bother reporting the problem because I don't buy underground gear often enough to care, I just consider it a loss and move on.. if you're that interested I'll post pics of the empty bottles I was using :) and the batch #'s

From what it sounds like you're repping for Axio or on their payroll, maybe not on this board but on one of their sponsored sites I'm sure.

Again when is the last time I even brought up Axio? I rep for no one!

mchuge84

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2009, 03:57:08 PM »
Has anybody used biomex or have any reports on them?

p951

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 06:32:03 PM »

I've Run Axio Products both IM & Oral, independent of each other and Have always had fantastic results.  Their Test Enan was spot on as well as their Primo Acetate.  I can't say with 100% surety that all of Axio products will always be legit, (That may well lie largely with your trust in the Supplier), but the source I get it from has always been legit - (All 3 times I have ordered)

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2010, 08:15:44 AM »
Geneza test e and tren e is very underdosed.

4thAD

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2010, 09:55:46 AM »
Geneza test e and tren e is very underdosed.

I wouldn't use Geneza if it was given to me.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2010, 05:28:02 PM »
I wouldn't use Geneza if it was given to me.

The tabs however, are legit.

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2010, 07:48:25 AM »
The tabs however, are legit.

Their winstrol 50mg tabs were BS.