Author Topic: biomex and geneza  (Read 11953 times)

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
biomex and geneza
« on: December 21, 2009, 01:47:05 PM »
Anybody have any experience with either one of their products?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: biomex and geneza
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 03:38:14 PM »
Supposedly good stuff.  I won't order from the site that is carrying these products simply because it is a website and not an encrypted email.  I just don't feel safe doing it that way.  Sucks too, because their prices are ridiculously cheap for the orals.  30 ten mg halo for 47 dollars is cheap.  They also have a methyltrienolone pill that I have heard is the most insane steroid that most people can only tolerate for a week or two at 500 MICROgrams. 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 04:31:59 PM »
geneza is shitty as hell...went down the tubes

lesaucer

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 10:44:43 PM »
geneza is shitty as hell...went down the tubes

and why? explain yourself. theres like nothing but good things people say about the lab at outlaw, and the guy running the site seem to be there since a while and i see only good comments about him on there..

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 10:59:25 PM »
well this is just GREAT.. started my Norma test + british dispensary dianabol cycle WITH Geneza oral tren... and just not i sqeezed my nipple reallly hard and shit started to come out slowly WTF... fucking tren

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 11:06:39 PM »
well this is just GREAT.. started my Norma test + british dispensary dianabol cycle WITH Geneza oral tren... and just not i sqeezed my nipple reallly hard and shit started to come out slowly WTF... fucking tren

Well, at least you know it's working. ;D I have a little gyno and whenever I use tren it starts to get sore even with dostinex
but once I go off it goes back to normal.

Does anybody have anything to say about biomex labs?

lesaucer

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 11:20:37 PM »

YES thats what i wanted to hear, sorry bro but atleast shits working!! ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 11:36:08 PM »
lol fuckers now i gotta stop it before it gets worse... or continue  :P

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 06:02:55 AM »
Well, at least you know it's working. ;D I have a little gyno and whenever I use tren it starts to get sore even with dostinex
but once I go off it goes back to normal.

Does anybody have anything to say about biomex labs?

They are relatively new in the game so it would be hard to find feedback at this point.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 11:13:49 AM »
and why? explain yourself. theres like nothing but good things people say about the lab at outlaw, and the guy running the site seem to be there since a while and i see only good comments about him on there..

you can't go by outlawmuscle...those mods are looking out for the sources...when people speak out against a product they get bashed for doing it...they use to be good to go but i personally know someone who got bunk test but the tren was good...do a search on google and youll see

lesaucer

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 07:08:37 PM »
you can't go by outlawmuscle...those mods are looking out for the sources...when people speak out against a product they get bashed for doing it...they use to be good to go but i personally know someone who got bunk test but the tren was good...do a search on google and youll see

damn didnt knew that... do they delete bad thread or just bash the guy? and what do you think of freedom anabolics? never went there forums seems down atm.. which boards are gtg?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »

Yesterday was the first time I'd visted their site and your right about them protecting their sources. They will either ban you
or delete the thread. I've had a source for over a year now and he's trustworthy but it's all ugl and it's expensive...actually the oral stuff is at a fair price but I wouldn't mind a little more variety (halo) but I've never had an issue and I always receive it within a few days. But after seeing the minimum orders, ridiculous shipping fees, payment method which is another 30-40 dollars, long wait times and the chance that you might not get it at all if it's international I started thinking
that I should appreciate what I've got. So unless I really get some good feedback or recommendations which nobody seems to want to give out I think I'll pass on the online sites.   

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 09:11:08 PM »
Yesterday was the first time I'd visted their site and your right about them protecting their sources. They will either ban you
or delete the thread. I've had a source for over a year now and he's trustworthy but it's all ugl and it's expensive...actually the oral stuff is at a fair price but I wouldn't mind a little more variety (halo) but I've never had an issue and I always receive it within a few days. But after seeing the minimum orders, ridiculous shipping fees, payment method which is another 30-40 dollars, long wait times and the chance that you might not get it at all if it's international I started thinking
that I should appreciate what I've got. So unless I really get some good feedback or recommendations which nobody seems to want to give out I think I'll pass on the online sites.   

this is why you order in bulk...

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 02:27:54 AM »
this is why you order in bulk...

OK...but if I can't get a straight story from anybody for any site because no matter where you go or enter search you find
negative feedback for every ugl and every online source. So I'm just supposed to send out 500-600 dollars and hope that I'll get my shit? I know at some point everybody has to do it but I'm sure as fuck not going to order in bulk. There's always the chance I'll lose my source but for right now there's no point in taking unnecessary risks just to save a few bucks.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 08:15:33 AM »
damn didnt knew that... do they delete bad thread or just bash the guy? and what do you think of freedom anabolics? never went there forums seems down atm.. which boards are gtg?

stick with this board...outlaw and proff muscle have a lot of morons on those boards..i like body of science also

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2009, 12:12:44 AM »
use ant gear then for UG theyve been around for the longest time...

for HG you can use naps.. flora.. sandra..... who have all been VERY GOOD sources since atleast 2004 when i found them
if you're gonna say theyre gear is fake or underdosed well the last 7 times i ordered from them i always tested 5 amps randomly out of 50 of the testosterone for example and it was all gtg... or 30 tabs of 1000 for anabol again good to go!

good suppliers that i named = grow
your domestic bullshit dealers = rat poison oil

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2009, 05:35:18 AM »
IMO Axio is the best UG around. The gear is smooth, painless, and very thin due to the oils used. I wont give you a source, but you'll find them if you look.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2009, 10:10:23 AM »
Axio is easy to find but I don't like it as I tried theyre T-Bol and Anadrol and got nothing out of it as it was bunk  >:(

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2009, 01:04:26 PM »
I agree...I tried to take axio tren acetate a couple years ago and it fucked me up...was shit quality

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2009, 01:45:11 PM »
I agree, I would not give Axio a try. FAR better sources out there.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2009, 02:44:19 PM »
well look instead of wasting your time purchasing Axio stuff
you can inject 1ml of olive oil and you'll get the same result! smooth injection too!

4thAD

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2009, 07:39:31 PM »
Have you guys tried any Axio as of late? The lab has been completely revamped. I'm running their tren and anadrol right now and I tel you its the bomb. Axio's problems were closely related to the maker of geneza. To each his own.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2009, 09:15:13 PM »
whos the maker of geneza

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2009, 12:31:41 AM »
Have you guys tried any Axio as of late? The lab has been completely revamped. I'm running their tren and anadrol right now and I tel you its the bomb. Axio's problems were closely related to the maker of geneza. To each his own.

Last time I ran Axio it went down to the shitter, useless bunk gear...that was about 8 months ago, are they trying to make a comeback a la British Dragon ?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2009, 09:00:17 AM »
4th how many times have you used the more recent batches?