• Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
?
« on: December 22, 2009, 07:01:08 AM »
I guess so right?  

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Can Italian-Americans be part of the Arayan Brotherhood?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 07:28:21 AM »
More typical left-wing asshatery, always attack the integrity/credibility of opposition, no matter how big a shit burger you are trying to force feed America.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 08:00:43 AM »
I guess so right? 

I am already a member of the VRWC and a birther. 

Where was the outrage when George W Bush was president and getting attacked FAAAAR worse then Obama ever was or will be?Has Obama had senators call him stupid and insane yet?Hey Sheldon,go fuck yourself.Where is your outrage that Obama has pals like Rev. Wright and Rev. Lowery and Jesse Jackson...Oh thats right,you cant be a racist if your black.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 08:29:38 AM »
I guess so right? 

I don't fucking get your crazy title with the video?  WTF 333?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 08:52:49 AM »
He is saying that anyone who opposes health care and Dear Leader must be part of the arrayan nation. 

ok, I missed that part.  sorry.  That's not all he said tho and to be sure, they're actively playing their own role as they see it.  And successfully doing so low key, just as they said they would during the election.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 11:34:51 AM »
A democrat from Rhode Island named Sheldon

::)  Oh brother.

Im surprised he didn't have his gay lover come out and give him a tounge bath in front of Congress.

He probably would have yelled that anyone who objects or looks away is "homophobic"

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 08:41:00 PM »
A democrat from Rhode Island named Sheldon

::)  Oh brother.

Im surprised he didn't have his gay lover come out and give him a tounge bath in front of Congress.

He probably would have yelled that anyone who objects or looks away is "homophobic"

First of all, it is spelled tongue. It is a body part that on you should have been ripped out long ago.
Secondly, you imply he is gay, ...maybe, maybe not, ...but my question is, are gay officials more prone to inappropriate displays of public affection, more so than heterosexual ones? When hetero politicians speaks, do you picture them getting tongue baths from their wives, husbands, lovers etc., ...or do you only visualize about gay sex?
w

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 08:53:25 PM »
First of all, it is spelled tongue. It is a body part that on you should have been ripped out long ago.
Secondly, you imply he is gay, ...maybe, maybe not, ...but my question is, are gay officials more prone to inappropriate displays of public affection, more so than heterosexual ones? When hetero politicians speaks, do you picture them getting tongue baths from their wives, husbands, lovers etc., ...or do you only visualize about gay sex?

you can tell by his spelling errors he's from a shit hole country  lol

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 09:16:09 PM »
LOL I dont know when this was taped, but its funny this jack ass lib putting some of this shit on the insurance companies like they are against this bill when in reality the libs are simply hooking up the insurance companies like nobody else has ever done...

LIB TATIC # 153
paint the party as the debil and then procede to line their pockets with cash...............Then BLAME THE REPUBLICANS  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2009, 09:22:55 PM »
nobody is going to start any civil war.

You have repubs who are pissed off they let Dubya get away with anything for 8 years then didn't vote in 08 because the ticket was a senile moderate and an unprepared dingbat.  Some hate black people, some don't.  Just as some Obama voters hate white people, and some don't.

Making this shit about race means you've been sucked into that silly dividing issue...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2009, 09:29:33 PM »
More typical left-wing asshatery, always attack the integrity/credibility of opposition, no matter how big a shit burger you are trying to force feed America.

damn, every single one of your posts is full of hate towards liberals..

You never contribute anything other that hate man..

keep sipping that haterade bro

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2009, 09:38:14 PM »

Oh god-- I struck a nerve with the political boards mentally challenged dyke. Sorry I misspelled a word. I don't do spell check before I post here. Congrats on taking a joke and making it an idiotic ( and unintentionally hysterical) example of how warped your perception of reality is.

Ask your doctor to up your daily intake of Zoloft -- Since Canada has socialized medicine, I don't think they will hassle you at the local pharmacy.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2009, 03:05:23 AM »
I think "even" Jews are actually allowed to be part of the Aryan brotherhood.

Not 100% sure, but I think so.

Aryan brotherhood aren't very picky from what I understand.

As long as you're not spanish or black, you're a potential member.
As empty as paradise

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2009, 05:56:49 PM »
I think "even" Jews are actually allowed to be part of the Caucasian brotherhood.

Not 100% sure, but I think so.

Caucasian brotherhood aren't very picky from what I understand.

As long as you're not spanish or black, you're a potential member.
Why spanish? Northern portuguese and spanish are also aryan!
S

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2009, 07:59:35 PM »
I guess so right? 

Hitler made a Muslim an honorary A rayan, he even had his own regiment. The founder of the Bath party based his principles on the Third R.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2009, 08:23:08 PM »
bump

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 03:59:32 PM »
I typically dont like groups based on ethinic heritage or skin color, but seriously, this group in DC is going to spawn McVeigh's like you cant believe.  I can definately see people joining these types of groups as a result of this govts war on the taxpayer. 

I never have believed in violence as a viable means of political epxression to advance ones' view, but this communist junta in DC is seriously fomenting a major backlash with the crazies.  I dont condone it and wont engage in it, but if it happens, I wont be surprised and wont be all too upset if a few senators get KTFO on the floor of the senate by pissed off taxpayers. 

you're already one of them 333...all you do is spout anti-obama stuff..you're posts used to be interesting but now it is just the same nonsense over and over

get a grip man!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 03:01:52 PM »
So anyone who disagrees with this admn policies is arayan nation?

not saying that, but you are OBSESSED with Obama...do you masturbate to him at night as well?