Author Topic: Nelson Says More Senators Seeking Special Treatment in Light of Nebraska Deal  (Read 1266 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"The GOP house memebers did not support the bailouts by and large.  Good try though 240.  '

Billy said this never happened before.  Obviously, senators and congressmen of both parties have been agreeing to bills only after their pork was added for, say, EVER!

And fck no, I don't defend harry reid.  Just because i voted liberatrain in 2008 and felt mccain/palin was a piss-poor ticket, doesn't make me the default dem to argue with here guys.

I'm no dem, I don't know why yall think that.  Sure, I defended some obama positions on things, and sure, I disagree with many of his positions.  Geez guys, All I hear is "240, come on man, what's up with your man Obama?".... and I can't shout Thune 2012 loud enough.

Not once has ANY republican passed a bill and then passed a law saying it cant be repealed EVER!!!This is a new rule that flys in the face of the constitution.Totally illegal.Typical democrats.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Oh, so it's about that?

okay.

I thought the SOFA with iraq was written so the next president couldn't undo it?  Bush was a repub politician.

James

Oh, so it's about that?

okay.

I thought the SOFA with iraq was written so the next president couldn't undo it?  Bush was a repub politician.

240,  The SOFA agreement can be canceled (made void) after 12 months, by either party.

What Reid and all the Democrats are doing is trying to pass a new law, that could never be repealed. (never undone)

Do you understand the word "never" ?