Author Topic: pictures of my snake.  (Read 4934 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
pictures of my snake.
« on: December 22, 2009, 12:21:25 PM »
this is my favorite snake picture. it's bodybuilding related that's lisa lyon old age woman bodybuilder.
F

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: pictures of my snake.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 12:32:00 PM »
thats not what we expected stud..

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 12:35:39 PM »
Lucky snake  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 12:39:56 PM »

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 12:42:22 PM »
fudsfasdsfasdnnfjo snakes,  anything that moves on land with no feet creeps me out

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 12:59:39 PM »
thats not what we expected stud..
and what would that have been i said snake not worm.
F

grktownmuscle

• Getbig III
  • TEAM GAYER THAN XERXES!!
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »
fudsfasdsfasdnnfjo snakes,  anything that moves on land with no feet creeps me out

so how do you feel about him?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 02:30:48 PM »

Fuck Asians !!! Disgusting absolutely fucking disgusting, they have zero fucking feelings
for animals.
And any animal that is under thread of extinctions needs to be goobled up by these sly fucking gooks.

FUCK I HATE THIS SHIT

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 02:37:30 PM »
Fuck Asians !!! Disgusting absolutely fucking disgusting, they have zero fucking feelings
for animals.
And any animal that is under thread of extinctions needs to be goobled up by these sly fucking gooks.

FUCK I HATE THIS SHIT
reported to meltdown moderator ;D
p

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 02:40:40 PM »
reported to meltdown moderator ;D

Boiling dogs and cats alife cutting heads of snake when they are still alife and much worse.... fuck'em.
Would all be no problem if we had 2mill Chinese around but we ahve BILLIONS... fucking Billions and they would not give a
shit for any animal that goes Pooofff - unless you're talking about their stupid fucking Pandas... they spend MILLIONS AND BILLIONS to save that stupid fucking bear BUT EAT ANYTHING ELSE that is on the endagered list.

Fuckem

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 02:43:25 PM »
for animals.

FUCK I HATE THIS SHIT

Another one of those fags that values the lives of animals higher than those of humans.  ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 03:20:49 PM »
Another one of those fags that values the lives of animals higher than those of humans.  ::)

Ive seen a video where a baby fell onto the rail tracks and got hit by a train and a video where a dog was hit on a busy highway and got saved by another dog.

I tell you that i didnt give a fuck about the baby, laughed at the moms ignorance watching the video..... But the video with the dogs brought a tear to my eye...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 11:05:50 PM »
for animals.

FUCK I HATE THIS SHIT

I wish someone would just cook some of the fucks alive and leave them for dead... too many of them anyways.. don't worry about extinction..
I am a mini beast

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 11:08:28 PM »
Yes, anyone who isn't white and can't speak English is quite disgusting.
No doubt about it...

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 01:33:09 AM »
lucky wife ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 02:04:04 AM »
Boiling dogs and cats alife cutting heads of snake when they are still alife and much worse.... fuck'em.
Would all be no problem if we had 2mill Chinese around but we ahve BILLIONS... fucking Billions and they would not give a
shit for any animal that goes Pooofff - unless you're talking about their stupid fucking Pandas... they spend MILLIONS AND BILLIONS to save that stupid fucking bear BUT EAT ANYTHING ELSE that is on the endagered list.

Fuckem
Because they can make a profit off of the Pandas. Not so for the North China Leopard or the Indo Chinese Leopard or the South Chinese Tiger, of which the pop. is  less than the Panda's. 

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2009, 03:59:42 AM »
Ive seen a video where a baby fell onto the rail tracks and got hit by a train and a video where a dog was hit on a busy highway and got saved by another dog.

I tell you that i didnt give a fuck about the baby, laughed at the moms ignorance watching the video..... But the video with the dogs brought a tear to my eye...

I saw that dog vid.....very sad but beautiful

animals have the best nature....its dickflops like the poster above who turn them.....c'nt!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2009, 04:09:04 AM »

Fuckem

fuck you cvnt  >:(

you can't touch this   >:(

175lbs by 31st July

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2009, 05:49:44 AM »

'speed cooking'...that must be one of the most stupid things i ever saw
!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2009, 06:01:54 AM »

Fuckem
Humans have very confusing relationships with the animals around them -ie. what to eat, what we consider 'pets,' etc? You, however, seem to be labouring this confusion, I gotta say, even working in some racism.   

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2009, 04:24:35 PM »
Seems we have to eat the chinese...
I think I prefer a dog...

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2009, 04:26:23 PM »
i wish i was the snake  :D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2009, 10:44:59 AM »
i wish i was the snake  :D
      finally someone got back to the original topic geesh. another lisa pic.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2009, 10:48:50 AM »
      finally someone got back to the original topic geesh. another lisa pic.
above was a big time poster back in the day. can be seen on wall of many guys in 80's movies. this is where women's bodybuilding should have remained, just my opinion.
F

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2009, 12:10:57 PM »

Fuckem

they arent doing much for the panda bear either. They will consume anything they get their hands on. God help any cat or dog over there.