Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory or Fact? Pt 3  (Read 1477 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Conspiracy Theory or Fact? Pt 3
« on: December 23, 2009, 04:53:34 AM »
Richard N. Haass, President, Council on Foreign Relations

"...states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function."

"Globalisation thus implies that sovereignty is not only becoming weaker in reality, but that it needs to become weaker"

"Necessity may also lead to reducing or even eliminating sovereignty..."

"The goal should be to redefine sovereignty for the era of globalisation, to find a balance between a world of fully sovereign states and an international system of either world government or anarchy."  lol, that's the choice, world government or anarchy :D lol, listen to these guys....

So, CFR, pushing a one world government and loss of state sovereignty or just a conspiracy theory?

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9903/sovereignty_and_globalisation.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Conspiracy Theory or Fact? Pt 3
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 04:56:54 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 05:20:06 AM »
i think I'm all for a 1-world govt... just so long as it's the US of A running the damn thing :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 05:27:47 AM »
i think I'm all for a 1-world govt... just so long as it's the US of A running the damn thing :)
you mean the corporations, just so long as the corporations are running things?  You're for a 1 world government?  Could you do me a favor and pull out your pocket constitution that you carry around with you and point out to us where this jives with the constitution?  Thanks 240, you're the best. haha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 05:30:05 AM »
I think Hugo is transforming into a conservative/libertarian/tea bagger/ 

WOLVERINES!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 07:07:47 PM »
I think Hugo is transforming into a conservative/libertarian/tea bagger/ 

WOLVERINES!
I've been against this stuff forever.  It's even a small part of why I like Hugo Chavez.  No doubt he fucks with the Globalist agenda :D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 08:56:12 PM »
Richard N. Haass, President, Council on Foreign Relations

"...states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function."

"Globalisation thus implies that sovereignty is not only becoming weaker in reality, but that it needs to become weaker"

"Necessity may also lead to reducing or even eliminating sovereignty..."

"The goal should be to redefine sovereignty for the era of globalisation, to find a balance between a world of fully sovereign states and an international system of either world government or anarchy."  lol, that's the choice, world government or anarchy :D lol, listen to these guys....

So, CFR, pushing a one world government and loss of state sovereignty or just a conspiracy theory?

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9903/sovereignty_and_globalisation.html

Uh Ozmo, HH6, BF etc...did you guys read this? Now who is the NUT for not believing?
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 09:00:00 PM »
Uh Ozmo, HH6, BF etc...did you guys read this? Now who is the NUT for not believing?

From a person who thinks the moon landing was a hoax I am not surprised that you have the inability to put facts in their proper perspective when it comes to a conclusion or assertion. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 09:32:53 PM »
From a person who thinks the moon landing was a hoax I am not surprised that you have the inability to put facts in their proper perspective when it comes to a conclusion or assertion. 
Well well my little CYCLOPS...I thought my response would drag you out of your shell. Still denying the facts I see. Come on over to the other side..you should be tired of living in darkness.
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2009, 10:54:32 PM »
Well well my little CYCLOPS...I thought my response would drag you out of your shell. Still denying the facts I see. Come on over to the other side..you should be tired of living in darkness.

No sorry, moonbots represent the stupidest portion of the population on the planet.