Author Topic: Sarah Palin: I told you so on Death Panels!  (Read 4069 times)

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Sarah Palin: I told you so on Death Panels!
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2009, 10:35:22 AM »
Great article...it was right on point actually.

Especially the last part about the rationing with the rule of law...not cool in any way, shape, or form.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2009, 10:37:29 AM »
Great article...it was right on point actually.

Especially the last part about the rationing with the rule of law...not cool in any way, shape, or form.

Can you imagine if GWB proposed anything like this?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2009, 10:38:48 AM »
Can you imagine if GWB proposed anything like this?

Dodging my questions again 333  ;D
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2009, 11:38:32 AM »
bump for answer from 333
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 12:49:41 PM »
2nd bump for 333. going twice...
Abandon every hope...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2009, 01:10:45 PM »

just like the movie clip we'll "put up with the retard" ,thats you 333386

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2009, 01:33:00 PM »
At least KC constructs an argument.  I will give KC that, he actually debates a topic. 

As far as his question, I answered it, I dont believe the measures that the govt will take will work since nothing tit has done has worked in the past. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2009, 01:35:19 PM »
At least KC constructs an argument.  I will give KC that, he actually debates a topic. 

As far as his question, I answered it, I dont believe the measures that the govt will take will work since nothing tit has done has worked in the past. 

Okay you don't believe they will work, but do you agree with the principal behind them.  To reduce unnecessary costs in medicare?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2009, 01:38:23 PM »
Okay you don't believe they will work, but do you agree with the principal behind them.  To reduce unnecessary costs in medicare?

Of course we need to go after waste, abuse, and fraud like hawks.  Who could disagree with that? 

However, what I heard in that clip was not waste fraud and abuse.  The question was whether a 90 y/o should get life pro-longing surgery or a pain pill. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2009, 01:42:17 PM »
Of course we need to go after waste, abuse, and fraud like hawks.  Who could disagree with that? 

However, what I heard in that clip was not waste fraud and abuse.  The question was whether a 90 y/o should get life pro-longing surgery or a pain pill. 

Come on 333 Obama is not a Dr is he.  how is he to know what is the best treatment, he's using that as an example.  Nothing more.  Dr's and patients will continue to make the decisions.  Now they have an oversight committee to help eliminate wasted spending that doesn't help anyone.   
Abandon every hope...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2009, 01:45:41 PM »
kc is 100% right
It's an example he uses to show that medicare should be more fiscally responsible when it comes to unnecessary testing etc.  

i don't have the time to try to explain shit to you because all you do is come up with the dumbest rebuttals and then you will throw in the palin would be better shit

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2009, 01:45:52 PM »
Come on 333 Obama is not a Dr is he.  how is he to know what is the best treatment, he's using that as an example.  Nothing more.  Dr's and patients will continue to make the decisions.  Now they have an oversight committee to help eliminate wasted spending that doesn't help anyone.   

And that commitee will dictate if old people REALLY nned that operation.Sounds like death pannels.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2009, 01:48:12 PM »

Oh no?  

I think he thinks he is a doctor.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2009, 01:54:34 PM »
we Had the teabaggers the birthers now we have the deathers can we say nutjobs

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2009, 01:55:34 PM »
And that commitee will dictate if old people REALLY nned that operation.Sounds like death pannels.

And you know this how Billy? All we know is that it will instill a more fiscally responsible medicare, one that doesn't do unnecessary testing and could (in fact) lead to lives saved through more efficient and effective care.  You really think Billy that a committee is going to look at every single medicare claim for an old person and stamp live or die on it?  Because that's the simplification we are dealing with from people like Palin.

Also Billy what is your opinion on medicare? Do you support it as a function of American society? Or do you think it should be abolished because it's a money waster?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2009, 01:56:15 PM »
we Had the teabaggers the birthers now we have the deathers can we say nutjobs

Awesome - now I am a deather, racist, birther, teabagger, VRWC, arayan nation, and nutjob. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2009, 02:21:14 PM »
And you know this how Billy? All we know is that it will instill a more fiscally responsible medicare, one that doesn't do unnecessary testing and could (in fact) lead to lives saved through more efficient and effective care.  You really think Billy that a committee is going to look at every single medicare claim for an old person and stamp live or die on it?  Because that's the simplification we are dealing with from people like Palin.

Also Billy what is your opinion on medicare? Do you support it as a function of American society? Or do you think it should be abolished because it's a money waster?

The only way you can have savings is to ration care.Since the elderly take up about 85% of the health care in the country whom do you suppose will get rationed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2009, 02:24:46 PM »
The only way you can have savings is to ration care.Since the elderly take up about 85% of the health care in the country whom do you suppose will get rationed.

Old people will get screwed and young people will have pay through the nose. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2009, 02:42:39 PM »

Who has said anything about rationing care? This is designed to stop medicare's useless spending not to ration care.  Besides Billy in other threads you have talked about how medicare is a broke system and agreed with 333 that it's costing too much.  Why the sudden interest now in fiscal oversight in medicare? Do you honestly think it's a bad thing to get rid of unnecessary testing etc? Or are you just against this because it's a democrat thing?
Abandon every hope...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2009, 03:21:33 PM »
Who has said anything about rationing care? This is designed to stop medicare's useless spending not to ration care.

It is rationing and it's a sad, heartbreaking necessity.  Neither the government nor private insurance can afford to give every sick person all the possible tests, all the possible surgeries, all the possible treatments.  In my future ideal world (where I'm a Jedi Knight), this may come to pass.  But, not here and now. 

Right now, it's being done by insurance company's.  So I'm not getting the outrage at the government. 

Nobody gets a blank check.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2009, 10:31:35 PM »
On her facebook, in august and this week, she posted 2 different definitions of death panels.  That which she originally claimed were death panels, groups defining who gets care based upon their contrib to society.  In this recent post, she said she meant this whole other new part of the bill.  NBC just read both of her posts - they are different items - I ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ BOTH AND REACH YOUR OWN CONCLUSION.

She's using facebook so taht she's not challenged.  it's like releasing press releases.  The good thing about these contradictions is that in the 2012 primaries, her contradictions are very easy to point out.

honestly guys - I don't think she understands death panels.  She used 2 very clearly different definitions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2009, 10:33:27 PM »
33 or anyone - can you please psot the August facebook post, as well as the recent one?

I think the wording will make it very clear she changed what she meant, and that which she called a death pabel isn't even in the actual bill.   If you can't or won't, I understand. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2009, 04:24:16 AM »
33 or anyone - can you please psot the August facebook post, as well as the recent one?

I think the wording will make it very clear she changed what she meant, and that which she called a death pabel isn't even in the actual bill.   If you can't or won't, I understand. 

They took the death pannel language out of the bill AFTER she brought up the subject.Anyone who doesnt think the government is hell bent on making these decisions is a fool with their head in the sand.Enviro kooks started up 30 years ago,they now have banned plasma televisions in Cali.What in the world possibly makes you think the same thing wont happen in health care.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2009, 05:03:20 AM »
share her facebook tweets please.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2009, 05:22:44 AM »
share her facebook tweets please.

Sorry,Im not a homo and Im not 12 years old.Ive never been on facebook and dont intend to.