Author Topic: Test flu  (Read 1263 times)

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
Test flu
« on: December 23, 2009, 09:43:49 AM »
When I took sustanon I would sometimes get those flu symptons and it really screws me up because my appetite goes down and i dont even feel like training but on cypionate i haven't gotten it so far at all, is the flu less common with the single long acting ester?

4thAD

Re: Test flu
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 05:31:54 AM »
I think it may be from shitty gear more than anything. I got it from GA test e a few years back, but from nothing else ever. I have never had it from HG.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 12:32:58 AM »
I used to get this, strictly from legit Sustanon...actually that was one of the ways we knew the Sust was legit back in the day, lol

if you didn't get the sust flu after 2 weeks, then something was wrong :)

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 09:00:42 PM »
I used to get this, strictly from legit Sustanon...actually that was one of the ways we knew the Sust was legit back in the day, lol

if you didn't get the sust flu after 2 weeks, then something was wrong :)

I use HG sust and have never had test flu from it. Must be only certain people that get it.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 10:10:51 PM »
I use HG sust and have never had test flu from it. Must be only certain people that get it.

Which Sust do you use? there's a lot more to Sust then Kerachi and Nile's... the best sust comes from Portugal and Holland, or at least it used to.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 09:22:55 AM »
Sust made right here in the US. Sust is sust is sust, as long as the raws are legit, and its dosed correct.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 02:14:04 PM »
Sust made right here in the US. Sust is sust is sust, as long as the raws are legit, and its dosed correct.

Really ? oh that's right you mean underground 'sust' from chinese powders, because as we all know THERE IS NO AMERICAN SUSTANON product that exists and is legitimately made by Organon. This is why it's smuggled in from Egypt, Kerachi and European countries.

Sust is not sust, if you had ever done legit human grade gear you would know that, Nile Sust from Egypt is far inferior to Kerachi Sust, Dutch Sust, Portugese Sust and the old school Russian Infar's.

But of course being moderator you would know all that, right ? ;)

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2009, 02:29:46 PM »
Really ? oh that's right you mean underground 'sust' from chinese powders, because as we all know THERE IS NO AMERICAN SUSTANON product that exists and is legitimately made by Organon. This is why it's smuggled in from Egypt, Kerachi and European countries.

Sust is not sust, if you had ever done legit human grade gear you would know that, Nile Sust from Egypt is far inferior to Kerachi Sust, Dutch Sust, Portugese Sust and the old school Russian Infar's.

But of course being moderator you would know all that, right ? ;)

Trust me there is sust made right here in the US. Have you ever heard of a compounding pharmacy? Their legit Pharmas, not ug stuff. Damn your about the dumbest member we have here on GB! This BS about everyone using legit sust getting sust flu is complete BS. BS is about all that comes out of your mouth anymore.

But of course you being as unintelligent as you are, you would know all that right?  ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2009, 03:26:31 PM »
No name calling will be allowed by you anymore! Thanx for you cooperation, find something constructive or go away! - 4thAD

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2009, 08:17:57 PM »
I never got the "sust flu" off genuine amps but ran some test E (my 2nd cycle) and damm I got it bad , think it was just dirty gear and my body was reacting.
Some people seem more prone to it than others like 4th says.