Author Topic: casual/dressy pants for a bodybuilder  (Read 14274 times)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
casual/dressy pants for a bodybuilder
« on: December 23, 2009, 12:50:15 PM »
Need some ideas on what to get, for casual wear and partys. I have given up on jeans long ago, i usually just wear workout pants all the time or some kinda military camo pants. Need advices

Discuss
tank u jesus

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: casual/dressy pants for a bodybuilder
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 12:57:31 PM »
High cut denim shorts, sleeveless lumberjack vest, USA muscle bandanna that has the US flag for it's design, Valeo belt*, Knee high Otomix boots or Colorado shoes, a 3 gallon water bottle in one hand and a cooler in the other containing your brown rice and plain baked chicken breasts will let you stay anabolic while also letting others know discreetly that you're into lifting.

If the party is indoors and / or in the evening, you may also want to wear Ray Ban sunglasses to complete the look.

* optional

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 01:06:24 PM »
LMAO!! ;D
tank u jesus

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 01:08:38 PM »
kiwiol--you forgot one essential piece of equipment--the fanny pack

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 01:11:06 PM »
Or You can wear the canadian tux and be the blue denim demon at your party

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 01:13:23 PM »
kiwiol--you forgot one essential piece of equipment--the fanny pack

Don't be silly - that would look ridiculous.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 01:36:54 PM »

Um... Zubaz is the ONLY correct answer in this situation! Get with the program!  >:(

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 07:57:55 PM »
High cut denim shorts, sleeveless lumberjack vest, USA muscle bandanna that has the US flag for it's design, Valeo belt*, Knee high Otomix boots or Colorado shoes, a 3 gallon water bottle in one hand and a cooler in the other containing your brown rice and plain baked chicken breasts will let you stay anabolic while also letting others know discreetly that you're into lifting.

If the party is indoors and / or in the evening, you may also want to wear Ray Ban sunglasses to complete the look.

* optional

Works for me. Except I find anything more than a one gallon bottle to be a bitch to lug around, and I also like to put shakes in the cooler and keep pills, amplues, etc in my fanny pack - got to keep the test, gH, insulin levels optimal around the clock for maximum anabolism and to keep the catabolic monster at bay.
A

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 08:29:38 PM »
I wore Bugel Boys in the 90's because I THOUGHT my legs were too big to regular pants.  I think I got the Bugel Boy endorsement from Eddie Robinson.
((-::

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »

* optional

;D ;D ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2009, 08:37:24 PM »

* optional

;D ;D ;D

Fitfire

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2009, 08:53:10 PM »
Eddie robinson was a damn freak in his day!

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2009, 10:55:53 PM »
CraZeeWear makes a good casual pants

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 11:40:57 PM »

The modern day ZUBAZ right? ::)
:

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2009, 12:04:44 PM »
In the 90's , I had more workout baggies than jeans.  Still cannot believe I wore those   ALL COLORS
((-::

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2009, 12:14:27 PM »
I only like to wear track/sweat pants at the gym... the rest of the time i'm wearing either Sean John jeans for going out or black slacks at work. Try out Sean Johns... I get them 2 sizes larger in the waist and they fit really well in the legs... also not very expensive... I paid $68 and they fit a lot better than $100-$200 pairs of jeans.

io856

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2009, 12:23:18 PM »

* optional
thats the fucking ticket baby! the sex

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2009, 12:25:41 PM »
As far as casual goes levi's silvertab baggy. I can't wear any other jeans unless I get size 44 or higher which makes me look absolutely ridiculous with a huge saggy ass.

lol...sounds like Tom Platz is posting on getbig now!  can I get an "Oh Brother"?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »
LOL, bob chick and jay cutler seem to fit in jeans fine...you must be huge.

they have them tailored, do you really think jay fits into a 36" waist pair of jeans.......
besides jeans aren't comfortable, they're tight and too warm, terrible.
tank u jesus

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2009, 01:48:02 PM »
Every so often, we get this same type of thread.  Some "beast" claiming they have trouble finding jeans that fit their massive quads. ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2009, 01:52:39 PM »

* optional

lol... @ discreetly know

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2009, 01:54:26 PM »
Depends on the entire outfit.  What kind of shoes do you own?  Lets start there and then we will work up.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2009, 01:56:24 PM »
Except I find anything more than a one gallon bottle to be a bitch to lug around

Good point. I meant to write 3 litres or 1 gallon and wrote 3 gallons instead. Duh

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2009, 01:56:36 PM »
Need some ideas on what to get, for casual wear and partys. I have given up on jeans long ago, i usually just wear workout pants all the time or some kinda military camo pants. Need advices

Discuss
why? you can go with jeans still.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2009, 02:44:37 PM »
Depends on the entire outfit.  What kind of shoes do you own?  Lets start there and then we will work up.

Need to get new shoes too, right now i wear boots because of winter. something like that http://www.galaxyarmynavy.com/prodimages/5095-BIG.jpg

and this is not a jeans thread...
tank u jesus