Author Topic: HOW EXPENSIVE WERE BASIC ASS CYCLES IN THE LATE 80`s AND EARLY 90`S ???  (Read 8459 times)

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
Re: HOW EXPENSIVE WERE BASIC ASS CYCLES IN THE LATE 80`s AND EARLY 90`S ???
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2009, 11:31:08 PM »
in  the vein.. the stuff is truly very inexpensive to make.. we have all seen various sources selling powders.. literally 1-2 dollars a gram for test.. and that is with a substantial mark up.. so when i see these compound pharms selling test for 100.00 a bottle that is just silly.. recently, a guy i know purchased test 250 amps from manufacture.. literally bought them from the plant.. and he paid 2.00 a amp.. and i am sure the manufacture made a good profit at that.. now that is human grade amps.. so 10 of them will run ya 20.00.. now a 10cc bottle at a compound pharm is 100.00 or more.. complete rip off.. probably less than 10 dollars of material ..

I guess I'm WAY out of the loop. I've not seen powders selling for so cheap nor would I know how to find it, get it or prepare it sanitarily. Got a bad staph infection once in the early 90's from an insanity bottle of Winny-V.

Yes it's much more expensive going the HRT route, limited in what's available but you can sleep and night. I've actually been off this for a few years now. Thinking of starting back up.
and keep moving!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2009, 12:46:19 AM »

I can't take straight test even at very low doses.

That doesn't make sense. Test is natural hormone to the human body. When I first started HRT I asked my endocrinologist if there was any chance of having an adverse reaction to taking testosterone (it was Upjohn Cyp) and he said your body doesn't know if the test is coming from your testicles and adrenals or from a needle.

What adverse reaction do you get from testosterone?

BTW, I remember the name Walzak? This was when I was training and working at Barlow's gym in Torrance. I over heard Mr. Barlow mentioning Walzak when he was talking to J.J. Marsh whom he was sponsoring at the time and paying a lot of his supplement bills. What I would later learn was typical of bodybuilders Marsh just used,  cheated and stole from Mr. Barlow. If I would leave food in the fridge for later when I would work my shift that fuker would just eat it. Nobody could leave food in the fridge when J.J. Marsh was around. He'd just eat it. He was also a very cocky mofo.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2009, 01:02:00 AM »
As an aside, I became pretty good friends with Mr. Barlow as he was an English teacher and I was a voracious reader. We'd talk about books and literature and crap like that. Sometimes I'd go to his house to get some old books that he was going to throw out. He was also pretty good friends with Walzak and they would see each other socially. Walzak would sometimes come by the gym and he and Barlow would just walk across the street to this Chinese restaurant. I use to go there with Barlow myself. I figured they would be talking about bodybuilding as Mr. Barlow was getting into judging and promoting his own show (I just remember one). I was shocked when I was hanging out at Redondo Beach taking in the sun with some of my gym buddies when one them made reference to Barlow being gay. Apparently it was pretty common knowledge but I was very naive at the time being only 19 and this whole gay thing wasn't even on my radar. They told me that Walzak was also gay. Then one of the guys tells me, "Dude, if a guy looks like he's never lifted weights a day in his life but is really, really interested in bodybuilding and especially if he really wants to be judge, you can bet your ass that he's gay or bi."

I remember thinking, "Shit. I've been going to the guy's house. Many times. Alone."
I guess this was my first introduction to schmoes.

Mr. Barlow would later die of AIDS.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2009, 02:17:13 AM »
That doesn't make sense. Test is natural hormone to the human body. When I first started HRT I asked my endocrinologist if there was any chance of having an adverse reaction to taking testosterone (it was Upjohn Cyp) and he said your body doesn't know if the test is coming from your testicles and adrenals or from a needle.

What adverse reaction do you get from testosterone?

BTW, I remember the name Walzak? This was when I was training and working at Barlow's gym in Torrance. I over heard Mr. Barlow mentioning Walzak when he was talking to J.J. Marsh whom he was sponsoring at the time and paying a lot of his supplement bills. What I would later learn was typical of bodybuilders Marsh just used,  cheated and stole from Mr. Barlow. If I would leave food in the fridge for later when I would work my shift that fuker would just eat it. Nobody could leave food in the fridge when J.J. Marsh was around. He'd just eat it. He was also a very cocky mofo.

I think I went to Barlows Gym once to train.  Is it up on Western or Crenshaw up near the hill.  I do remember seeing it.  I had adverse effects from test.  I took a cc a day of the Cypionate 200 mg for 6 months straight with no days off.  Then I quit and have never taken a thing since.  That was in 86'.  I didn't take anything else.  Back in 83' or 84' I did try d-bol but maybe only a bottle or so.  I tried Sustanon 250 but started getting pimples on my back and quit after maybe a month.
No Worries 4 me

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2009, 11:25:38 AM »
Barlows was behind a shopping complex at the corner of PCH and Anza.

My adverse reaction to Test is SEVERE and I mean SEVERE acne on my back, chest, and shoulders. That was one of the reasons my HRT guy let me mix it with Deca. I figured out I could do 1/2 ml of test a week (yes pretty miniscule dose) IF I broke it up into 2 shots a week of 1/4 ml at a time. If I did it that way
and keep moving!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2009, 11:35:09 AM »
the little blue CIBA D-bol was $25 for 100.  We were buying pre-loaded Primabolan for $.60 in Tijuana and selling it for $6 to some big name guys.  If any of you are reading this now, sorry but a we needed to charge extra for waiting in line very nervous at the border.

How come you never did the shit yourself? You say you only did one testosterone cycle. I find it hard to believe you never even tried dbol. Involved in strength sports, sold the stuff, yet never tried it?  ???

Edit: missed your next reply. So you did try it. What a surprise. :D

I had adverse effects from test.  I took a cc a day of the Cypionate 200 mg for 6 months straight with no days off.  Then I quit and have never taken a thing since.  That was in 86'.  I didn't take anything else.  Back in 83' or 84' I did try d-bol but maybe only a bottle or so.  I tried Sustanon 250 but started getting pimples on my back and quit after maybe a month.

Come on now, what else did you try. A little Anavar? Primo? Winstrol?  :D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2009, 01:36:59 PM »
Barlows was behind a shopping complex at the corner of PCH and Anza.

My adverse reaction to Test is SEVERE and I mean SEVERE acne on my back, chest, and shoulders. That was one of the reasons my HRT guy let me mix it with Deca. I figured out I could do 1/2 ml of test a week (yes pretty miniscule dose) IF I broke it up into 2 shots a week of 1/4 ml at a time. If I did it that way

That's really odd, since deca has no real application(s) in the medical community, it's generally used in muscle wasting diseases like AIDS and HIV and for treatement of osteoporosis in women..

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2009, 02:37:35 PM »
How come you never did the shit yourself? You say you only did one testosterone cycle. I find it hard to believe you never even tried dbol. Involved in strength sports, sold the stuff, yet never tried it?  ???

Edit: missed your next reply. So you did try it. What a surprise. :D

Come on now, what else did you try. A little Anavar? Primo? Winstrol?  :D

Nope never.  Never cared about it.  If I did it I would say.  It doesn't bother me admitting what I did. I would come forward and say exactly what I did than to have someone come on here to say I am lying and I took all kiknds of shit.  I was as strong as anyone in the gym before I ever tried D-bol.  And the only reason I did it was because the guy who got me started said it will give me some more muscle.  I was around 230 to begin with.  The first time I took it I was still playing baseball.  The reason I didn't keep playing was because I got up to about 247 and couldn't do shit.  Thats when I took up armwrestling.  I didn't do shit then for about 2 years till someone told me I gotta do it cause armwrestler does it.  So thats when I started doing Test.  Didn't need anything else.  And in the end I was 100% correct.  And I sold it along with another guy who was popular at Gold's Venice and new all the guys and said we could make some good money.  So that is why I did that. 
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2009, 04:38:10 PM »
Do not doubt the words of noworries.

Straight shooter. All the way straight shooter.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2009, 12:13:03 PM »
That's really odd, since deca has no real application(s) in the medical community, it's generally used in muscle wasting diseases like AIDS and HIV and for treatement of osteoporosis in women..

As I understadn it this is a regular protocal for him since he keeps it in supply. Since it's an "anti-aging" clinic maybe he feels age related muscle loss justifies it.   
and keep moving!

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2009, 03:27:57 PM »
in  the vein.. the stuff is truly very inexpensive to make.. we have all seen various sources selling powders.. literally 1-2 dollars a gram for test.. and that is with a substantial mark up.. so when i see these compound pharms selling test for 100.00 a bottle that is just silly.. recently, a guy i know purchased test 250 amps from manufacture.. literally bought them from the plant.. and he paid 2.00 a amp.. and i am sure the manufacture made a good profit at that.. now that is human grade amps.. so 10 of them will run ya 20.00.. now a 10cc bottle at a compound pharm is 100.00 or more.. complete rip off.. probably less than 10 dollars of material ..
It's about $4 of material.  Stopper,oil,compound,flip cap,and label

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2009, 05:26:50 PM »
Nope never.  Never cared about it.  If I did it I would say.  It doesn't bother me admitting what I did. I would come forward and say exactly what I did than to have someone come on here to say I am lying and I took all kiknds of shit.  I was as strong as anyone in the gym before I ever tried D-bol.  And the only reason I did it was because the guy who got me started said it will give me some more muscle.  I was around 230 to begin with.  The first time I took it I was still playing baseball.  The reason I didn't keep playing was because I got up to about 247 and couldn't do shit.  Thats when I took up armwrestling.  I didn't do shit then for about 2 years till someone told me I gotta do it cause armwrestler does it.  So thats when I started doing Test.  Didn't need anything else.  And in the end I was 100% correct.  And I sold it along with another guy who was popular at Gold's Venice and new all the guys and said we could make some good money.  So that is why I did that. 

I bought some D-bol from you once... don't tell anyone though.
and keep moving!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2009, 08:42:37 PM »
I bought some D-bol from you once... don't tell anyone though.

Shit I hope we gave you a deal.  You know who I was doing this with.  The profit margin was pretty damm good.  Those were fun times back then and at our work.
No Worries 4 me

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2009, 01:55:52 AM »
As I understadn it this is a regular protocal for him since he keeps it in supply. Since it's an "anti-aging" clinic maybe he feels age related muscle loss justifies it.   

Hey...whatever works ;)

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2009, 02:39:12 AM »
explain ASS cycle to us please

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2009, 05:11:07 AM »
explain ASS cycle to us please
they seem to go off topic, the title says about ass cycles.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2009, 10:26:17 AM »
they seem to go off topic, the title says about ass cycles.

;D
and keep moving!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2010, 02:06:59 PM »
are there many HRT clinics in the midwest?

how do you get an appointment?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2010, 02:27:47 PM »
Did he say "ASSICLES?"

Governor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2010, 03:32:05 PM »

The problem is, compounding pharmacy's major customers are the HRT clinics that sell the vials as a "package service" with an ungodly markup.  Compounding pharmacies sell a vial of test to these clinics for 15-25 dollars, making very little profit.  The doctors turn around and sell it for 150-250 dollars a vial.  ALL profit, as most of them never even see the vials since they are shipped directly from the pharmacy to the pt.  I have no idea how they get away with this. The pharmacy would love to sell you a vial of test for $45 bucks, but the docs who spend 50 grand a week with a pharmacy will not allow it. You walk into the pharmacy, they CAN'T sell it to you for 45 bucks, or else they risk losing millions for dollars of business from the enormous clinics.

Hope this helps.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2010, 03:33:03 PM »
WTF is an ass cycle?
follow the arrows

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2010, 03:46:11 PM »
WTF is an ass cycle?
people are talking about hormones,,,,but original poster was talking about clothing for cycles back in the days of leather riding motorcycles