Author Topic: More Treason - Obama Gives Interpol Free Run In America  (Read 2723 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
More Treason - Obama Gives Interpol Free Run In America
« on: December 24, 2009, 02:56:01 PM »
So foreign police will be on the soil of america very soon. Uh has anyone seen that one eyed Ozmo, HH6, BF and the usual denying suspects?

12-24-9

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release
December 17, 2009

Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425

EXECUTIVE ORDER
- - - - - - -
AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 12425 DESIGNATING INTERPOL
AS A PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION ENTITLED TO
ENJOY CERTAIN PRIVILEGES, EXEMPTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2(c), Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
December 16, 2009.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/executive-
order-amending-executive-order-12425
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: More Treason - Obama Gives Interpol Free Run In America
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 02:59:27 PM »
I read that Samson - according to Ozmo and others - this is probably no big deal, move along. 

This was quite striking.  Remember this gem Samson? 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 03:05:20 PM »
I read that Samson - according to Ozmo and others - this is probably no big deal, move along. 

This was quite striking.  Remember this gem Samson? 

YES..I remember this all to well. Thought the college professors ina merica who teach/taught German history would have spoken up on what this Obama speech meant, but alas NOTHING! I guess when parents are afraid of their very kids tattling on them or scared to death of being arrested by Interpol IN AMERICA, or being labelled a NON PERSON and shuttled off to an ICE castle to be tortured for no reason or have mind control exercised on them or used as a guinea pig for some science or pharmacological experiment then they will react...Problem is IT WILL BE TO LATE BY THEN.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 03:20:23 PM »
Samson you want to know the truth? 

Even I have to ask myself lately whether my thoughts are off base in relation to what I read every day.  I remember Clinton, Bush, etc, and although there were of course the scandals etc, I never ever remember anything like this. 

It all seems so planned and pre-ordained at this point. 

Not to be an uber-CT type, but doesnt it seem strrange that a junior senator with no experience is vaulted into the presidency with ZERO experience, historical record ETC? 

I posted a clip from KRS One that was from right after the election that I still go back to almost daily.  KRS One BTW to me is the best hip hop artist of all time and he said that "they put a black face on the NWO".

I think of that daily when I read things like you posted.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 03:43:44 PM »
I was concerned about this too when I heard it, but I can't make up my mind.  It seems to me that this smells of quid pro quo.  Maybe we got something somewhere in exchange.  If we didn't, it's just inconceivable that he gave INTERPOL this degree of immunity.  So, I'm going to reserve judgement until, hopefully, more comes out. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 04:10:22 PM »
Samson you want to know the truth? 

Even I have to ask myself lately whether my thoughts are off base in relation to what I read every day.  I remember Clinton, Bush, etc, and although there were of course the scandals etc, I never ever remember anything like this. 

It all seems so planned and pre-ordained at this point. 

Not to be an uber-CT type, but doesnt it seem strrange that a junior senator with no experience is vaulted into the presidency with ZERO experience, historical record ETC? 

I posted a clip from KRS One that was from right after the election that I still go back to almost daily.  KRS One BTW to me is the best hip hop artist of all time and he said that "they put a black face on the NWO".

I think of that daily when I read things like you posted.   

It is NOT CT 3 and you are right to feel like everything is PLANNED...because it is. Nothing is happening randomly, by coincidence, haphazardly etc. This is all more orchestrated than a wrestling match. The decision to put Obama into place was one made long before the campaigning or election by Rockefeller and Soros. So the same for Bush Jr and Clinton. The presidency of america is the biggest FARCE ever....no one is elected they are all SELECTED.

Recently when the Danes said they are giving Obama a Nobel prize for the things he will do..that should have set off alarms with everyone. Yet no one seemed to ask :"what do you mean things he will do?" Well now it has become apparent that the world leaders all know in advance what the other will do, because we ll now know without dispute that every world leader is owned/controlled/indebted to the CFR/Trilateral Commission/ Bilderbergs/Rothschilds/elite families. It is no longer a mystery or a CT...IT IS REALITY NOW.

The unfolding of all of these changes,laws, regulations, treaties etc etc almost make it seem like some sort of nightmare...and everyone will wake up in a minute and say Wooo..glad I was dreaming..that was over the top. Unfortunately we are NOT dreaming and YES it is all happening right before us no matter where you live. When KRS1 said a Black man was put into office to shut the African American populace up in america as well as silence whites as they will be labeled racist if they object to anything Obama does, KRS was right. Strangely in the worldwide disaster movie DEEP IMPACT there was a Black man as president, in the worldwide disaster movie 2012 there is a Black man as president and there was another film showing worldwide disaster and in that film a Black man was president. Were these movies prophetic or are/were they whispering that when the elite decide to change the world with financial meltdowns, bank collapses, famines, food shortages, pestilences etc..there will be a Black man as president of america. If there is any truth in this, it is certainly showing itself now. I have to find that Russian interview where about two years ago a Russian leader said 'america will not last much longer, it was planned that when it is time for america to be destroyed a Black man will first be installed as president'. I posted it here once before...I have to repost it now.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 04:30:49 PM »
Here is the video of teh Russians talking about america being destroyed adn at that time a Black man will be president

C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2009, 05:11:16 PM »
I couldnt view the clip due to buffering issues.  However, as far as the "black" issue goes, Obama is not like any of black people I know, knew, or have been around.  There is just something extremely cold about him that I have never known any black people I have ever known to exhibit.

I still think KRS1 was perhaps the closest to the truth than anyone in he clip I posted.

"If they were in control before, what makes you believe they are not in control now" or something like that. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2009, 05:14:38 PM »
Alot of truth in this video.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2009, 05:39:40 PM »
From www.Threatwatch.org

________________________ ________________________ ________

Wither Sovereignty

Executive Order Amended to Immunize INTERPOL In America - Is The ICC Next?
By Steve Schippert, Clyde Middleton | December 23, 2009

Last Thursday, December 17, 2009, The White House released an Executive Order "Amending Executive Order 12425." It grants INTERPOL (International Criminal Police Organization) a new level of full diplomatic immunity afforded to foreign embassies and select other "International Organizations" as set forth in the United States International Organizations Immunities Act of 1945.

By removing language from President Reagan's 1983 Executive Order 12425, this international law enforcement body now operates - now operates - on American soil beyond the reach of our own top law enforcement arm, the FBI, and is immune from Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) requests.

For Immediate Release December 17, 2009
EXECUTIVE ORDER
- - - - - - -

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2©, Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
December 16, 2009.
After initial review and discussions between the writers of this analysis, the context was spelled out plainly.

Through EO 12425, President Reagan extended to INTERPOL recognition as an "International Organization." In short, the privileges and immunities afforded foreign diplomats was extended to INTERPOL. Two sets of important privileges and immunities were withheld: Section 2© and the remaining sections cited (all of which deal with differing taxes).

And then comes December 17, 2009, and President Obama. The exemptions in EO 12425 were removed.

Section 2c of the United States International Organizations Immunities Act is the crucial piece.

Property and assets of international organizations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, unless such immunity be expressly waived, and from confiscation. The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable. (Emphasis added.)

Inviolable archives means INTERPOL records are beyond US citizens' Freedom of Information Act requests and from American legal or investigative discovery ("unless such immunity be expressly waived.")

Property and assets being immune from search and confiscation means precisely that. Wherever they may be in the United States. This could conceivably include human assets - Americans arrested on our soil by INTERPOL officers.

Context: International Criminal Court

The importance of this last crucial point cannot be understated, because this immunity and protection - and elevation above the US Constitution - afforded INTERPOL is likely a precursor to the White House subjecting the United States under the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court (ICC). INTERPOL provides a significant enforcement function for the ICC, just as our FBI provides a significant function for our Department of Justice.We direct the American public to paragraph 28 of the ICC's Proposed Programme Budget for 2010 (PDF).

29. Additionally, the Court will continue to seek the cooperation of States not party to the Rome Statute and to develop its relationships with regional organizations such as the Organization of American States (OAS), the Arab League (AL), the African Union (AU), the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), ASEAN and CARICOM. We will also continue to engage with subregional and thematic organizations, such as SADC and ECOWAS, and the Commonwealth Secretariat and the OIF. This will be done through high level visits, briefings and, as appropriate, relationship agreements. Work will also be carried out with sectoral organizations such as IDLO and INTERPOL, to increase efficiency.

The United States is not a party to the Rome Statute - the UN treaty that established the International Criminal Court. (See: Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court)

President George W. Bush rejected subjecting the United States to the jurisdiction of the ICC and removed the United States as a signatory. President Bill Clinton had previously signed the Rome Statute during his presidency. Two critical matters are at play. One is an overall matter of sovereignty and the concept of the primacy of American law above those of the rest of the world. But more recently a more over-riding concern principally has been the potential - if not likely - specter of subjecting our Armed Forces to a hostile international body seeking war crimes prosecutions during the execution of an unpopular war.

President Bush in fact went so far as to gain agreement from nations that they would expressly not detain or hand over to the ICC members of the United States armed forces. The fear of a symbolic ICC circus trial as a form of international political protest to American military actions in Iraq and elsewhere was real and palpable.

President Obama's words have been carefully chosen when directly regarding the ICC. While President Bush outright rejected subjugating American armed forces to any international court as a matter of policy, President Obama said in his 2008 presidential campaign that it is merely "premature to commit" to signing America on.

However, in a Foreign Policy in Focus round-table in 2008, the host group cited his former foreign policy advisor, Samantha Power. She essentially laid down what can be viewed as now-President Obama's roadmap to America rejoining the ICC. His principal objections are not explained as those of sovereignty, but rather of image and perception.

Obama's former foreign policy advisor, Samantha Power, said in an early March (2008) interview with The Irish Times that many things need to happen before Obama could think about signing the Rome Treaty.

"Until we've closed Guantánamo, gotten out of Iraq responsibly, renounced torture and rendition, shown a different face for America, American membership of the ICC is going to make countries around the world think the ICC is a tool of American hegemony.

The detention center at Guantánamo Bay is nearing its closure and an alternate continental American site for terrorist detention has been selected in Illinois. The time line for Iraq withdrawal has been set. And President Obama has given an abundance of international speeches intended to "show a different face for America." He has in fact been roundly criticized domestically for the routinely apologetic and critical nature of these speeches.

President Obama has not rejected the concept of ICC jurisdiction over US citizens and service members. He has avoided any direct reference to this while offering praise for the ICC for conducting its trials so far "in America's interests." The door thus remains wide open to the skeptical observer.

CONCLUSIONS

In light of what we know and can observe, it is our logical conclusion that President Obama's Executive Order amending President Ronald Reagans' 1983 EO 12425 and placing INTERPOL above the United States Constitution and beyond the legal reach of our own top law enforcement is a precursor to more damaging moves.

The pre-requisite conditions regarding the Iraq withdrawal and the Guantanamo Bay terrorist detention facility closure will continue their course. meanwhile, the next move from President Obama is likely an attempt to dissolve the agreements made between President Bush and other states preventing them from turning over American military forces to the ICC (via INTERPOL) for war crimes or any other prosecutions.

When the paths on the road map converge - Iraq withdrawal, Guantánamo closure, perceived American image improved internationally, and an empowered INTERPOL in the United States - it is probable that President Barack Obama will once again make America a signatory to the International Criminal Court. It will be a move that surrenders American sovereignty to an international body who's INTERPOL enforcement arm has already been elevated above the Constitution and American domestic law enforcement.

For an added and disturbing wrinkle, INTERPOL's central operations office in the United States is within our own Justice Department offices. They are American law enforcement officers working under the aegis of INTERPOL within our own Justice Department. That they now operate with full diplomatic immunity and with "inviolable archives" from within our own buildings should send red flags soaring into the clouds.

This is the disturbing context for President Obama's quiet release of an amended Executive Order 12425. American sovereignty hangs in the balance if these actions are not prevented through public outcry and political pressure. Some Americans are paying attention, as can be seen from some of the earliest recognitions of this troubling development here, here and here. But the discussion must extend well beyond the Internet and social media.

Ultimately, a detailed verbal explanation is due the American public from the President of the United States detailing why an international law enforcement arm assisting a court we are not a signatory to has been elevated above our Constitution upon our soil.

3:00 AM | Permalink | Print

________________________ ________________________ ______________________

I wonder if Ozmo will chalk this up to a CT?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »
I couldnt view the clip due to buffering issues.  However, as far as the "black" issue goes, Obama is not like any of black people I know, knew, or have been around.  There is just something extremely cold about him that I have never known any black people I have ever known to exhibit.

I still think KRS1 was perhaps the closest to the truth than anyone in he clip I posted.

"If they were in control before, what makes you believe they are not in control now" or something like that. 

You are right three. Obama comes across to me as Manchurian Candidate-ish. Meaning he seems to not care at all about the repercussions in what he says and does. He walks up to the monitor reads what is on it, pretends what he is reading is coming from him (that is unless the monitor breaks or blinks off), LIES HIS ASS OFF and then walks away like everything is OK. When Rockefeller said he is primed to bring in the NWO, I am sure it references something in or about Obama's character (cold, calculating, cruel etc etc) where he of all the others potential presidential hopefuls displayed the least resistance to saying and doing the things that would be most hurtful to americans and the worlds peoples. Could he be mind controlled? There is definitely something going on...whatever it is.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2009, 08:01:53 AM »
Any of the NWO deniers care to comment on this?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2009, 08:26:15 AM »
Alot of truth in this video.

You were able to watch that crap?

i don't care what message was embedded in the crap, it was to annoying

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2009, 08:38:35 AM »

Is this all you came away with in this thread?

No wonder you are so stupid and can't see who Obama really is and what he is trying to do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2009, 08:39:11 AM »

Do you even know who KRS is?  

And by the way, he is 100% correct that Obama is the black face on the NWO.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2009, 08:41:22 AM »

No wonder you are so stupid and can't see who Obama really is and what he is trying to do.

Sorry for the no shout out in the other thread. 

Merry Christmas. 

Notice how all these crap sandwichs from this admn come when there is the least attention being paid to news?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2009, 08:53:48 AM »

Who the hell are you dario?  Why all the hate?

act like a civilized person :o

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2009, 07:10:16 PM »
Obama was not elected President in a vacuum.  GW Bush, Dick Cheney set the stage by being perceived as an imbecile/unfeeling criminal.  Unfeeling criminal because under the mantra of "Free Trade" outsource so much of the manufacturing base.  So many conservatives have such a hatred of American lower middle class labor they lose sight of the fact that America can only be as prosperous as the lower middle class...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2009, 07:16:35 PM »
Obama was not elected President in a vacuum.  GW Bush, Dick Cheney set the stage by being perceived as an imbecile/unfeeling criminal.  Unfeeling criminal because under the mantra of "Free Trade" outsource so much of the manufacturing base.  So many conservatives have such a hatred of American lower middle class labor they lose sight of the fact that America can only be as prosperous as the lower middle class...

You mean like the conservatives pushing energy taxes, VAT taxes, higher property taxes, health care taxes, more illegal aliens to compete with domestric workers?  Those conservatives? 

GWB/Cheney were globalists and corporatists.  Obama was good at selling a fake product, himself.  He is as big, and bigger in the NWO/globalist/corporatist agenda than even GWB was. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2010, 06:44:05 AM »
So foreign police will be on the soil of america very soon. Uh has anyone seen that one eyed Ozmo, HH6, BF and the usual denying suspects?

12-24-9

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release
December 17, 2009

EXECUTIVE ORDER
- - - - - - -

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2(c), Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
December 16, 2009.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/executive-
order-amending-executive-order-12425

Just a reminder to all who snubbed their noses at this when I posted it... NOW IT HAS BECOME A REALITY AND SOMETHING YOU ARE FEARING!!!!
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2010, 08:25:03 AM »
Only alarmists and CT'er fear this.  And in truth they really don't, at least the less brain-washable types.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2010, 08:26:43 AM »

Is he satan?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2010, 08:30:47 AM »
I like how the CT'ers can't stop brining up me, Ozmo and HH6 in their posts now. Face it, you clowns destroyed what little credibility you had left when you GUARANTEED that Obama was signing over the USA's sovereignty on December 7th. Well, you had destroyed your credibility with me when you morons predicted that the dollar would collapse last February but some people on here think you're still relevant.

When one CT fails, move onto the next. When nothing comes of this one, you guys might want to look at Obama's shoes. Word is that when he puts his left sneaker on first he intends to sign over part of the USA's sovereignty and when he puts on the right he intends to give the banks more money.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2010, 09:53:37 AM »
Only alarmists and CT'er fear this.  And in truth they really don't, at least the less brain-washable types.

Really?  You don't think that this is something to which people should pay close attention?  A great deal of information has been given an immunity that exempts it from our own Rule of Law.

Your assumption appears to indicate that you trust the INTERPOL nations will do the right thing and not abuse this immunity.  In fact, experience and the very foundations of our form of government suggest that immunity from scrutiny is exactly what we don't ever want to give.  Those who don't share your assumption are hardly alarmist or CT'ers.

Speculation about possible future consequences is hardly indicative of being an alarmist or CT'er.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 10:14:03 AM »

Really?  You don't think that this is something to which people should pay close attention?  A great deal of information has been given an immunity that exempts it from our own Rule of Law.

Your assumption appears to indicate that you trust the INTERPOL nations will do the right thing and not abuse this immunity.  In fact, experience and the very foundations of our form of government suggest that immunity from scrutiny is exactly what we don't ever want to give.  Those who don't share your assumption are hardly alarmist or CT'ers.

Speculation about possible future consequences is hardly indicative of being an alarmist or CT'er.

Accusing Obama of "treason" is going overboard IMO.  There's likely something we get in return fro allowing INTERPOL in the USA.  We need to remember there are 12 million illegals here.  The interpol thing in itself, is still questionable, i agree.  The interpol thing as anther step towards OWG is a CT as every act that involves cooperation between nations and entities outside the USA can viewed in the OWG CT light.  

And Again just for the record.  It is worthy of continued observation and caution.