Author Topic: The Knockout  (Read 2442 times)

kimura

• Getbig III
The Knockout
« on: December 24, 2009, 08:34:32 PM »
So I make a dash to the package store to grab a few beers before it closes.  On my way out this guy asks for a match. I let him know that I don't smoke and all of a sudden, he hits me in the head (I later find out it was a sap).  The fucker knocked me out cold.  I wake up with a crowd around me and a my beer and leather D-3A gloves gone.

One of the guys in the crowd knows me from the gym and says that he knows the guy that did this to me.  We head over to the bastard's apartment and I look in the window.  He is having a grand old time at what appears to be a Yankee swap.  I ring the bell...some  chick answers, I kick the door open and push her out of the way.  She hits a mirror on the side wall and it breaks and glass cuts her face.  I charge towards this no-load and crank him right in the fucking jaw.  The fucker goes backwards and lands on a chair.  I then start pounding him silly.  A bunch of chicks are screaming and some dude grabs me. I spin around and hit him with a hay-maker; he falls to the floor.  Adrenaline gets the best of me and I smash some old guy square in the face.  People are screaming, gifts are getting crushed, and food is all over the place.

I make my exit out a back door and now I am home.  Merry Fucking Christmas Boston and GetBig.  I will bet the bank that the East Boston police will be here in 20 minutes or less.

-Kim

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: The Knockout
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 08:37:35 PM »
Living the dream  ;D
P

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 08:40:22 PM »
Hardly.  A one bedroom apartment and posting here on Christmas Eve alone is far from the dream.  Did I mention that I drive a Ford Focus?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 08:40:27 PM »
So I make a dash to the package store to grab a few beers before it closes.  On my way out this guy asks for a match. I let him know that I don't smoke and all of a sudden, he hits me in the head (I later find out it was a sap).  The fucker knocked me out cold.  I wake up with a crowd around me and a my beer and leather D-3A gloves gone.

One of the guys in the crowd knows me from the gym and says that he knows the guy that did this to me.  We head over to the bastard's apartment and I look in the window.  He is having a grand old time at what appears to be a Yankee swap.  I ring the bell...some  chick answers, I kick the door open and push her out of the way.  She hits a mirror on the side wall and it breaks and glass cuts her face.  I charge towards this no-load and crank him right in the fucking jaw.  The fucker goes backwards and lands on a chair.  I then start pounding him silly.  A bunch of chicks are screaming and some dude grabs me. I spin around and hit him with a hay-maker; he falls to the floor.  Adrenaline gets the best of me and I smash some old guy square in the face.  People are screaming, gifts are getting crushed, and food is all over the place.

I make my exit out a back door and now I am home.  Merry Fucking Christmas Boston and GetBig.  I will bet the bank that the East Boston police will be here in 20 minutes or less.

-Kim
Meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 08:41:10 PM »

lesaucer

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 08:51:34 PM »
pics or it didnt happen

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 08:53:40 PM »
Did you get your beer back?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2009, 09:00:19 PM »

-Kim
:D Boston eh??? Irish by any chance?? Reminds me of a situation i was in.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2009, 09:28:53 PM »
this guy is identical me---but in Boston

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2009, 09:32:35 PM »
this guy is identical me---but in Boston
soul mate?........  ;D

bench

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2009, 09:47:10 PM »
he's in jail

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2009, 09:52:20 PM »
Ha,ha,ha!!!  And my black ass wants to move to boston with you violent Irish!  It'll be a hoot!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2009, 09:56:08 PM »
FYI: I just raped kimura in county lockup.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2009, 09:59:50 PM »
Man...some guy just busted my door in and kicked the crap out of my friends...what did I do?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2009, 10:02:26 PM »
Man...some guy just busted my door in and kicked the crap out of my friends...what did I do?
laugh at your friends for lossing a fight.

bench

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2009, 10:04:35 PM »
Kimura please post an update.

Thanks in advance!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2009, 10:38:14 AM »

-Kim

good stuff
u did what needed to be done  ;)

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2009, 02:10:24 PM »

-Kim

except for the chick getting cut and the old guy getting hit i really enjoyed this  :D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2009, 02:29:59 PM »
except for the chick getting cut and the old guy getting hit i really enjoyed this  :D
those were my favorite parts!!!

bench

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2009, 12:02:19 AM »

They got what they deserved for hanging out with that scumbag, scum by proxy. 

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2009, 12:40:58 AM »
Departed 2 in the making

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2009, 12:59:30 AM »
does he enjoy the Ford Focus?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2009, 04:36:48 AM »
no update on this vigilante?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2009, 05:40:47 AM »

-Kim

Fuck I hope this really happened.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2009, 09:00:07 AM »
great story!
tank u jesus