Author Topic: MERRY XMAS from Jay Cutler's house  (Read 17612 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: MERRY XMAS from Jay Cutler's house
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2009, 01:34:58 PM »
BRANCH WINS CAUSE HE DOES´NT SELL SOILED RUGS. HE IS A MAN WITH TORN MUSCLES AND GREAT DENSITY!
MIRAGETROPIN

body88

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2009, 01:56:35 PM »
First off - IMO Jay was a well deserved Mr O in 06 & 09 (07 should be Victor's victory), so I don't consider myself being a hater.
I just don't like his decoration, cars & wife, can't help it. :-\

You don't like his cars because together they likely cost more than you will make in the next 2-3 years.  You don't like his wife because she makes him happy and she seems content.  You don't like his decorations because you are mad that you can't afford things that you consider so "ugly".

Those who "hate" on successful people (who are humble) are insecure and unhappy with their own life.  If Cutler was a loudmouth or an asshole, maybe you'd have a point...but he's not, so you don't.  The guy works his ass off and is at the top of his field.  He's content and a nice dude.  Are you all these things? Prob not.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2009, 02:01:38 PM »
You don't like his cars because together they likely cost more than you will make in the next 2-3 years.  You don't like his wife because she makes him happy and she seems content.  You don't like his decorations because you are mad that you can't afford things that you consider so "ugly".

Those who "hate" on successful people (who are humble) are insecure and unhappy with their own life.  If Cutler was a loudmouth or an asshole, maybe you'd have a point...but he's not, so you don't.  The guy works his ass off and is at the top of his field.  He's content and a nice dude.  Are you all these things? Prob not.

Good post.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2009, 02:14:42 PM »

Those who "hate" on successful people (who are humble) are insecure and unhappy with their own life.  If Cutler was a loudmouth or an asshole, maybe you'd have a point...but he's not, so you don't.  The guy works his ass off and is at the top of his field.  He's content and a nice dude.  Are you all these things? Prob not.

It's funny to read what "I" am thinking LOL.
It not about price tags or jealousy. He's a driven and hardworking man so he deserves it. I just have another taste. Calling this "hate" is for me a sign of insecurity because it seems you can't handle my honest opinion.

SweetGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2009, 03:24:25 PM »

Those who "hate" on successful people (who are humble) are insecure and unhappy with their own life.  If Cutler was a loudmouth or an asshole, maybe you'd have a point...but he's not, so you don't.  The guy works his ass off and is at the top of his field.  He's content and a nice dude.  Are you all these things? Prob not.
You're 100% correct.. When I was  young,I remember seeing people driving Benz's and thinking they were dumb for blowing all that money on one thing...Then I was able to afford one...so I bought one! They're awesome cars....If I could afford a mansion,yacht and plane,I'd have those as well..!
 A good woman is hard to find... Mrs.Cutler was there when Jay had nothing to give her but his love... They're good for each other.. And only someone miserable with their love life would negatively comment on another persons relationship.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2009, 03:26:37 PM »
You're 100% correct.. When I was  young,I remember seeing people drivind Benzes and thinking they were dumb for blowing all that money on one thing...Then I was able to afford one...so I bought one! They're awesome cars....If I could afford a mansion,yacht and plane,I'd have those as well..!
 A good woman is hard to find... Mrs.Cutler was there when Jay had nothing to give him but his love... They're good for each other.. And only someone miserable with teir love life would negatively comment on another persons relationship.
i like the way she dressed for the christmas party...Mrs Santa Claus should always look that much fun. 

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2009, 08:04:11 PM »

x2

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2009, 08:08:17 PM »
I don't like his cars either, he should have gotten an X5M, and S65 AMG, much better choices, lol.  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2009, 08:22:06 PM »
I don't like his cars either, he should have gotten an X5M, and S65 AMG, much better choices, lol.  ;D
having better taste than jay makes you a hater  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2009, 09:40:48 PM »
Jay's hair fucking sucks...hope this helps.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2009, 09:47:22 PM »
Jay's hair fucking sucks...hope this helps.

So does yours...Hope that helps..  :D
D

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2009, 08:03:04 AM »
Beetle has the setup for life

Beet's  as bad as can  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V