Author Topic: Time to face terrorist facts  (Read 24502 times)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Time to face terrorist facts
« on: December 26, 2009, 06:57:44 AM »
I had to come through London Stanstead airport last week and everyone was going through security and having to remove their shoes, belts etc. I suddenly came to the concusion that this was bullshite as there is no way a white scottish person would even be a terrorist so what the security people should be doing is letting all the white scottish people through and spending more time checking on the brown skinned people.  I know all Muslems are not terrorists but it is a fact that since the IRA stopped activities all terrorists ARE muslems.
When I see a 70 year old red haired pasty white obvious scottish catholic being checked out by airport security I feel like shouting "let him through and spend more time checking the brown skinned gentleman wearing the pyjama trousers, slippers, zip up cardigan and 1970's tweed suite jacket!!!"

Why don't we just ban Muslems from air travel?  Simply ask them if they are muslem first and then don't let them fly if thay say yes as I'm sure no true terrorist muslem would even deny their faith. Problem solved.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Time to face terrorist facts
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 07:00:09 AM »
I had to come through London Stanstead airport last week and everyone was going through security and having to remove their shoes, belts etc. I suddenly came to the concusion that this was bullshite as there is no way a white scottish person would even be a terrorist so what the security people should be doing is letting all the white scottish people through and spending more time checking on the brown skinned people.  I know all Muslems are not terrorists but it is a fact that since the IRA stopped activities all terrorists ARE muslems.
When I see a 70 year old red haired pasty white obvious scottish catholic being checked out by airport security I feel like shouting "let him through and spend more time checking the brown skinned gentleman wearing the pyjama trousers, slippers, zip up cardigan and 1970's tweed suite jacket!!!"

Why don't we just ban Muslems from air travel?  Simply ask them if they are muslem first and then don't let them fly if thay say yes as I'm sure no true terrorist muslem would even deny their faith. Problem solved.

x1000,  we know exactly who the terrorists are and it isn't the white people

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 07:01:05 AM »
I LOL'ed.
from incomplete data

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 07:03:22 AM »
We just had an attempt to crash a plane in Detroit USA

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 07:04:03 AM »
Hey, I've just read some info about the dude who has been arrested for trying to blow up the Amsterdam to Detroit flight.
Is he a white protestant called John Smith?
An American baptist called Billy Walton?

Surprise surprise he is a Nigerian Muslem called Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab.   What a fuckin surprise.

Instead of security spending 2 minutes on every white protestant dutch person on that flight they should have concentrated on Abdul for 60 minutes and then quietly shot him between the eyes when detonators were found.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 07:15:28 AM »
A VERY close relative of mine was at the airport when it happened.
from incomplete data

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 07:15:53 AM »
Hey, I've just read some info about the dude who has been arrested for trying to blow up the Amsterdam to Detroit flight.
Is he a white protestant called John Smith?
An American baptist called Billy Walton?

Surprise surprise he is a Nigerian Muslem called Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab.   What a fuckin surprise.

Instead of security spending 2 minutes on every white protestant dutch person on that flight they should have concentrated on Abdul for 60 minutes and then quietly shot him between the eyes when detonators were found.
He claims to be of Alcada.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2009, 07:16:07 AM »
I've now had a better idea. The metal detector should be replaced with a terrorits detector.
People should be asked questions :
1. What religion are you
2. Does your name have Ali, Ala, Abdoul or mohamed in it?
3. Are you not white skinned?
4. Is there an odour of curry and lack of soap surrounding you?
5. Have you even studied engineering or taken flying lessons?
If the answers are yes then walk through detector and 100,000 volt ZAP. One less potential terrorist and the world a safer place for the decent people of the world.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2009, 07:18:07 AM »
He claims to be of Alcada.

You would have thought this disclosure at check in time would have been a bit of a giveaway?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2009, 07:19:20 AM »
We just had an attempt to crash a plane in Detroit USA

and I believe his name was muhammed

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 07:21:23 AM »
You would have thought this disclosure at check in time would have been a bit of a giveaway?
Wonder how he got through Customs in the USA? How can you let a Alcada into the USA seems we still have issues..

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2009, 07:23:49 AM »
Wonder how he got through Customs in the USA? How can you let a Alcada into the USA seems we still have issues..

have you ever seen airport workers?
some of the most disinterested, disenfranchised folks you could find.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2009, 07:24:38 AM »
Oh wait he didnt make through USA Customs my bad,,,He still shouldn have been allowed on the plane. I've seen old ladies stopped and searched which they could be Alcada too but highly unlikely..WTF?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2009, 07:27:03 AM »
have you ever seen airport workers?
some of the most disinterested, disenfranchised folks you could find.
kinda like convienice store workers

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2009, 07:28:49 AM »
PC will be the death of us.

Why can't these people just go back to cutting each other's heads off?
G

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2009, 07:38:23 AM »
PC will be the death of us.

Why can't these people just go back to cutting each other's heads off?

I have been saying this since its inception

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 08:25:45 AM »
haha great thread...let's go back to the good old days when only white people were allowed privileges such as dining at restaurants, air travel and so on :D
tank u jesus

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 08:28:23 AM »
best cure for terrorism is removing injustices and inequality. if people have food and peace and quiet,,  anger and frustration will never be allowed to build too such proportions that it causes terrorism

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2009, 08:37:23 AM »
Terrorists does exist.
But all of them are NOT terrorists.
Some are hired by None of other than US gov to do some plan.
History tells it clearly.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2009, 08:41:43 AM »

;D
S

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2009, 09:07:51 AM »
don't these guys believe if they are touched by a pig they go to hell?

make it mandatory that all passengers are rubbed with a live pig prior to boarding

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2009, 09:14:41 AM »

make it mandatory that all passengers are rubbed with a live pig prior to boarding

hahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahaha   ;D
S

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2009, 09:28:56 AM »

Blackjack Pershing used that tactic in the malayan jungles - worked like a charm.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2009, 09:31:08 AM »
haha great thread...let's go back to the good old days when only white people were allowed privileges such as dining at restaurants, air travel and so on :D

Those were the days.....

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2009, 09:39:15 AM »

;) I agree .The politicaly correct shit is getting completely rediculous .