Author Topic: Perks the man who thwarted the Christmas day airline terrorist attack should get  (Read 2183 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Free First Class commercial airline travel on NW for the rest of his life

what else?
R

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
nothing.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
prolly free travel for life first class (as long as he does not abuse it and brings 30 people along with him)
be present at the terrorists execution if he wants (hell i'd let him flip the switch)

free meals and hotel if he has a connecting and he's in transit...

cant think of much else....

carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
we were just talking on getbig about how there are no heroes left, how nobody gets involved anymore.

When their asses are on the line, and some idiot is starting fires (I think I heard on CNN the man did manage to start a fire), you suddenly see some John Waynes in the place.  Witnessess say they depantsed him, searching for any more explosives.

I can imagine he took a well deserved ass whooping.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
we were just talking on getbig about how there are no heroes left, how nobody gets involved anymore.

When their asses are on the line, and some idiot is starting fires (I think I heard on CNN the man did manage to start a fire), you suddenly see some John Waynes in the place.  Witnessess say they depantsed him, searching for any more explosives.

I can imagine he took a well deserved ass whooping.
I wish he could have been beaten to death before they touched down.
G

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I wish he could have been beaten to death before they touched down.

if i ws there THATS exactly what woulda happened....he woulda made contact with allah..and you know what...to throw things out of wack for these terrorists....i woulda screamed "allah akbur" at the top of my lungs while stomping his throat in
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
I personally wouldn't want any perks for doing the right thing.  Perks for saving lives, thanks but no thanks.

I def. see your point but he also saved NW millions of dollars in addition to all the lives (thank God) he saved.  Even if he had free first class travel for life they likely come out ahead.
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I personally wouldn't want any perks for doing the right thing.  Perks for saving lives, thanks but no thanks.

man if God thought like you....religion would be ova!

after all..heaven is a major perk!
carpe` vaginum!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
In all seriousness, he should get free handjobs for life.
G

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
In all seriousness, he should get free handjobs for life.

from the airhostesses! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

240 is Back

• Getbig V
no doubt, he has a great icebreaker when meeting girls.   He's right up there with firemen and marines as far as Hero Capital!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
no doubt, he has a great icebreaker when meeting girls.   He's right up there with firemen and marines as far as Hero Capital!

Another average white guy saves the day.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"Another average white guy saves the day."

I think it's divisive to insert race here.  I can assure you, if a white, black, eskimo, purple, or any other color person had seen the d-bag next to him screaming about allah and lighting himself on fire, he would be kicking the shit out of the terrorist.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
'Another average white guy saves the day.'

hero knows no color.  In this video, you see white guys walk past what looks to be an obvious kidnapping.  And you see black teenagers stepping up to fck the kidnapper up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
My point was to say that the federal govt scum bags, dykes, affirmative action appointments, etc have been saying the right wing fanatics are who we need to fear most when in reality its the complete opposite of the truth.