Author Topic: Lee Labrada 92 vs. 95!!!..  (Read 5683 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Lee Labrada 92 vs. 95!!!..
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2009, 07:41:08 AM »
even if he suffered and placed 2nd after dorian in 97.. let's assume dorian deserved to beat him, do you consider it's a fail when some one places 2nd at the olympia!!!..

sorry ND you have nothing to say today!!..

Settle down , you're getting ahead of yourself I'm correcting you in other threads  ;)

Lets Say he had a back he would've have been good enough to beat Dorian in 97 , he wouldn't be just a bitter runner-up so how well did that size game work out for him again? he could have been one of an elite few now he just a washed up bitter bodybuilder trying to declare war on internet-message boards  ;D

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2009, 07:47:59 AM »
Settle down , you're getting ahead of yourself I'm correcting you in other threads  ;)

Lets Say he had a back he would've have been good enough to beat Dorian in 97 , he wouldn't be just a bitter runner-up so how well did that size game work out for him again? he could have been one of an elite few now he just a washed up bitter bodybuilder trying to declare war on internet-message boards  ;D

Oh how the mighty have fallen

this time i seriously feel bad for you to be another asshole like tyr and that idot i cant remeber his name who keep posting the same pics. with this letter all the time :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2009, 07:51:01 AM »
this time i seriously feel bad for you to be another asshole like tyr and that idot i cant remeber his name who keep posting the same pics. with this letter all the time :-\

No , nothing wrong with that letter though  ::) , Nasser is the asshole if anyone for the secret letter

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2009, 02:35:24 PM »
so how he placed 2nd at the olympia and won the AC??

because Flex decided not to compete at the AC in 99.

Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2009, 03:47:57 PM »
because Flex decided not to compete at the AC in 99.

;D