Author Topic: Lee Labrada 92 vs. 95!!!..  (Read 5689 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Lee Labrada 92 vs. 95!!!..
« on: December 26, 2009, 11:51:24 PM »
according to many (including himself) he was at his best at mr. olympia 1992 (left).. do you think he was really off or not close to his best at his last show AC 95 (right) where he came in 5th after guys like clairmonte and munzer or it was just a message to him to leave because it was no longer the time of classical physiques like his?!..

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
Re: Lee Labrada 92 vs. 95!!!..
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 01:07:31 AM »
He looks almost the same for me.

Nice built and classic physique, but too short for me   :P
Corvette Lover

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 01:12:09 AM »

yes he looked the same in 95 if not better (a little fuller)!!.. i believe it was just a message to him to let him know he belonged to the 80s..

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 01:20:13 AM »
yes he looked the same in 95 if not better (a little fuller)!!.. i believe it was just a message to him to let him know he belonged to the 80s..

If it was about sending massages then why they didn’t send a message for Dorian at 94 Mr. O telling him “if you miss a body part you are no longer a bodybuilder, please accept your last place “  ;D
Corvette Lover

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 02:03:18 AM »
If it was about sending massages then why they didn’t send a message for Dorian at 94 Mr. O telling him “if you miss a body part you are no longer a bodybuilder, please accept your last place “  ;D

actually dorian was the guy who changed the bb direction in the 90s and made the way easier for all mass monsters.. or let me say he encouraged every bb to try to be a mass monster!!.. i am not saying this was bad, on the contrary it was good for many guys like dorian himself of course, nasser, paul, and later ronnie.. others couldnt play the mass game in a good way like flex and kevin whose best was always when he presented his lighter version!!..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 05:05:32 AM »
actually dorian was the guy who changed the bb direction in the 90s and made the way easier for all mass monsters.. or let me say he encouraged every bb to try to be a mass monster!!.. i am not saying this was bad, on the contrary it was good for many guys like dorian himself of course, nasser, paul, and later ronnie.. others couldnt play the mass game in a good way like flex and kevin whose best was always when he presented his lighter version!!..

It wasn't good for Nassers' physique it couldn't handle the extra mass hence why his back became a detail-less water-logged mess

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2009, 05:51:27 AM »
It wasn't good for Nassers' physique it couldn't handle the extra mass hence why his back became a detail-less water-logged mess

so how he placed 2nd at the olympia and won the AC??.. also at the NOC 95 he was 260 pounds and his back was detailed, this show imo may be his best ever!!..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 06:00:43 AM »
so how he placed 2nd at the olympia and won the AC??.. also at the NOC 95 he was 260 pounds and his back was detailed, this show imo may be his best ever!!..

It's all relative to he's competing with. So what are you trying to say he was better worse?

Nasser could carry lots of size without much adverse reaction to his frame however his back & conditioning suffered for it greatly , so a lot of size wasn't necessarily a good thing even if his contest placings improved and which would explain how someone like Shawn Ray despite being 80 pounds lighter could beat him. 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 06:05:33 AM »
It's all relative to he's competing with. So what are you trying to say he was better worse?

Nasser could carry lots of size without much adverse reaction to his frame however his back & conditioning suffered for it greatly , so a lot of size wasn't necessarily a good thing even if his contest placings improved and which would explain how someone like Shawn Ray despite being 80 pounds lighter could beat him. 

you said that the size game didnt work well with nasser and i said BS because only after playing it they started to place him high at diff. shows.. so to use your own words, you think yourself know better than certified judges ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 06:19:39 AM »
you said that the size game didnt work well with nasser and i said BS because only after playing it they started to place him high at diff. shows.. so to use your own words, you think yourself know better than certified judges ::)

Again how well did it work for him in at the 95 Olympia? or the 96 Olympia? hey how about the 1998 Olympia?  or 1999? or 2000? or 2001? shall I continue?

just because he got lucky in a few contests doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things , explain to me ( rationally that is and good luck ) how a 205 pound Shawn Ray beat a 285 pound Nasser El Sonbaty , please spare me the politics , racism and name bullshit too

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2009, 06:28:24 AM »
according to many (including himself) he was at his best at mr. olympia 1992 (left).. do you think he was really off or not close to his best at his last show AC 95 (right) where he came in 5th after guys like clairmonte and munzer or it was just a message to him to leave because it was no longer the time of classical physiques like his?!..
I think the times changes the smaller classic physiques starting going out of style for the mass monsters...Lee was great in his time frame for sure.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 06:35:29 AM »
Again how well did it work for him in at the 95 Olympia? or the 96 Olympia? hey how about the 1998 Olympia?  or 1999? or 2000? or 2001? shall I continue?

just because he got lucky in a few contests doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things , explain to me ( rationally that is and good luck ) how a 205 pound Shawn Ray beat a 285 pound Nasser El Sonbaty , please spare me the politics , racism and name bullshit too

at his best or close to it ray never beat nasser except at mr. o. 96.. and he didnt deserve to beat him there simply because nasser had beaten the exact same ray in 95 so how not to beat him again in 96 after imporving his over all shape?.. also this has nothing to do with what we are arguing about!!.. you said nasser didnt have to play the size game, i proved you were wrong so just say sorry and let it go!!.. i belive you like to argue for argument sake only ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2009, 06:40:53 AM »
at his best or close to it ray never beat nasser except at mr. o. 96.. and he didnt deserve to beat him there simply because nasser had beaten the exact same ray in 95 so how not to beat him again in 96 after imporving his over all shape?.. also this has nothing to do with what we are arguing about!!.. you said nasser didnt have to play the size game, i proved you were wrong so just say sorry and let it go!!.. i belive you like to argue for argument sake only ::)

Hahahaha you proved nothing only my point about you making excuses and trying to rewrite history

1995 Nasser was beaten by a much lighter man , same with 1996/97/98/99/00/01/02 etc shall I continue , he may have won a couple of contests for the most part the size game didn't work out so well for him his physique shows this especially compared to earlier versions .

he thought he could beat Dorian by being bigger how well did that work out for him? he scaled in down in 98 he was beat by a much lighter Ronnie & Flex how well did the size game work for Nasser?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2009, 06:47:06 AM »
Hahahaha you proved nothing only my point about you making excuses and trying to rewrite history

1995 Nasser was beaten by a much lighter man , same with 1996/97/98/99/00/01/02 etc shall I continue , he may have won a couple of contests for the most part the size game didn't work out so well for him his physique shows this especially compared to earlier versions .

he thought he could beat Dorian by being bigger how well did that work out for him? he scaled in down in 98 he was beat by a much lighter Ronnie & Flex how well did the size game work for Nasser?

and according to you mr. genius why he was not placed as high before playing the size game??.. he was not a very top pro. till 94,.. only in 95 when he added about 20 pounds he became a very top pro. and after his victory at NOC 95 he was referred to in magazines as "is nasser the coming mr. olympia?"

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2009, 06:48:56 AM »
hes got shredded glutes in 92, where he is softer in 95
Or perhaps he just wasnt squeezing his butcheeks hard enough....perhaps someone should ask him

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 06:50:45 AM »
hes got shredded glutes in 92, where he is softer in 95
Or perhaps he just wasnt squeezing his butcheeks hard enough....perhaps someone should ask him

we need a gay to ask him this question,.. any volunteer??..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 06:53:17 AM »
and according to you mr. genius why he was not placed as high before playing the size game??.. he was not a very top pro. till 94,.. only in 95 when he added about 20 pounds he became a very top pro. and after his victory at NOC 95 he was referred to in magazines as "is nasser the coming mr. olympia?"

There is a point where one goes beyond their ideal size for their frame , Nasser did this by thinking ( mistakenly ) that if he was bigger than Yates he would beat him. Nasser didn't go beyond that point in 94/95 he looked his best in my opinion around 1995 around 250 pounds

and we all got the answer to the magazine's questions didn't we?  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2009, 06:57:43 AM »
There is a point where one goes beyond their ideal size for their frame , Nasser did this by thinking ( mistakenly ) that if he was bigger than Yates he would beat him. Nasser didn't go beyond that point in 94/95 he looked his best in my opinion around 1995 around 250 pounds

and we all got the answer to the magazine's questions didn't we?  ;)

man and how come you dont consider a 250 pound guy playing the size game!!!.. here you are contradicting yourself AGAIN ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2009, 07:05:22 AM »
man and how come you dont consider a 250 pound guy playing the size game!!!.. here you are contradicting yourself AGAIN ;)

No you're not grasping the English language , it's all relative 5'11" 250 pounds isn't playing the size game it's working within the confines of his structure , his back suffered greatly the more size he added as did his conditioning from the back ( ironically not as much from the front ) ideally he looked better at 250 than 275-285 for the above mentioned problems

did all that extra size improve his physique? NO playing the size game didn't work out in the end for Nasser sorry but true which explains why Shawn Ray bested him in 96 , Flex & Ronnie 99 , shall I continue?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2009, 07:12:57 AM »
No you're not grasping the English language , it's all relative 5'11" 250 pounds isn't playing the size game it's working within the confines of his structure , his back suffered greatly the more size he added as did his conditioning from the back ( ironically not as much from the front ) ideally he looked better at 250 than 275-285 for the above mentioned problems

did all that extra size improve his physique? NO playing the size game didn't work out in the end for Nasser sorry but true which explains why Shawn Ray bested him in 96 , Flex & Ronnie 99 , shall I continue?

sorry to see you have nothing to say but BS :-\.. nasser played the size game and he played it well.. he didnt become a very top pro. before it.. this is a fact and you just dont want to change what you said!!..

by the way dorian's condition too suffered when he tried to add more weight at mr. o. 97 and this is way from the front he didnt look he was the same size as nasser although both were the exact same weight!!..

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2009, 07:16:22 AM »

OUTED
U

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2009, 07:21:39 AM »
sorry to see you have nothing to say but BS :-\.. nasser played the size game and he played it well.. he didnt become a very top pro. before it.. this is a fact and you just dont want to change what you said!!..

by the way dorian's condition too suffered when he tried to add more weight at mr. o. 97 and this is way from the front he didnt look he was the same size as nasser although both were the exact same weight!!..

Oh it's " BS " when you can come up with a cognizant reply  ;) he played the size game so well his physique suffered for it as did his placings , they always said if Nasser had a back he would have beaten Dorian in 97 but he didn't have one and why? adding redundant size  ;D it worked well he won a couple of contests but in the end he's just another guy who fan-boys cry he should have won the big one 

Everyone's size suffers to a degree when adding more size , Shawn Ray's suffered just adding 10 pounds , however this is where Dorian is the exception to the rule , was his conditioning the exact same as it was in 93? no but it wasn't that far off and a fuck of a lot better than Nasser's in 97 and in some poses Dorian is the same weight and clearly looks bigger

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2009, 07:25:30 AM »
Oh it's " BS " when you can come up with a cognizant reply  ;) he played the size game so well his physique suffered for it as did his placings , they always said if Nasser had a back he would have beaten Dorian in 97 but he didn't have one and why? adding redundant size  ;D it worked well he won a couple of contests but in the end he's just another guy who fan-boys cry he should have won the big one 

Everyone's size suffers to a degree when adding more size , Shawn Ray's suffered just adding 10 pounds , however this is where Dorian is the exception to the rule , was his conditioning the exact same as it was in 93? no but it wasn't that far off and a fuck of a lot better than Nasser's in 97 and in some poses Dorian is the same weight and clearly looks bigger

even if he suffered and placed 2nd after dorian in 97.. let's assume dorian deserved to beat him, do you consider it's a fail when some one places 2nd at the olympia!!!..

sorry ND you have nothing to say today!!..

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2009, 07:32:05 AM »
even if he suffered and placed 2nd after dorian in 97.. let's assume dorian deserved to beat him, do you consider it's a fail when some one places 2nd at the olympia!!!..

sorry ND you have nothing to say today!!..

Branch Warren just finished second at the Olympia.  Are you going to argue that he has one of the greatest physiques ever too?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2009, 07:35:31 AM »
Branch Warren just finished second at the Olympia.  Are you going to argue that he has one of the greatest physiques ever too?

no he didnt deserve his 2nd place IMO!!..