Author Topic: A Decade of Bodybuilding in Review(2000 - 2009)  (Read 3441 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
A Decade of Bodybuilding in Review(2000 - 2009)
« on: December 27, 2009, 05:12:08 AM »
As we see the end of 2009 approaching,can you guys list the top 10 stories from the last 10 years in this industry?
 Thanks

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
Re: A Decade of Bodybuilding in Review(2000 - 2009)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 05:19:45 AM »
nolotil, chest dumps, ice machine, e, ghb, burned jag, g4p, scat, M J fox'es loving for muscular black bodybuildrs to cum in his hair, it's not gay unless you want it to be, ben, joe, dobermans, anus, preggo bellies

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 05:22:41 AM »
M J fox'es loving for muscular black bodybuildrs to cum in his hair

I must have missed that Michael J Fox movie

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 08:52:43 AM »
I must have missed that Michael J Fox movie
real life not a movie

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 09:21:50 AM »
tank u jesus

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 09:50:13 AM »
what!?!
WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE IS REFERRING TO, NO?
U

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2009, 09:59:59 AM »
WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE IS REFERRING TO, NO?
;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 10:16:54 AM »
Ronnie losing Jay winning , Jay losing and Dex winning , Dex losing and Jay winning

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 10:17:38 AM »
i have no idea ???
tank u jesus

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 10:19:45 AM »
Titus was probably the biggest bodybuilding story of the decade off stage.

Onstage it was probably Dexter beating Cutler in 2008 and then Cutler winning it back again the next year.

Or maybe Gunter beating Ronnie at the GNC or Ronnie getting defeated by Cutler after 8 years at the top.

Or perhaps Squadfather getting owned by DA?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2009, 10:21:29 AM »
WHERE DOES 'PUMPSTER' BEING OUTED AS A FAT-FUCK RANK?
U

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 11:15:21 AM »
240s gifs
sarcasms ownings

2 of the most dangerous keyboard warriors to ever sit down at a computer, many many pro and schmoe feelings hurt
tank u jesus

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2009, 11:41:41 AM »
Lee Priests career downfall, joining PDI etc etc etc

Titus

Ronnie losing the Olympia

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2009, 06:28:12 PM »
 In 10 years my evolution as a bodybuilder and bodybuilding fan drastically changed. In the most simple way and the most convenient of definitions this is what has changed and when I learned what I know now.

1999-2000: Bodybuilders are all rich, set for life, healthy all doing well. Most of them are natural because they follow The Weider Principles. Use glutamine at the right times and all have access to any supplement they need.

2000-2002: Okay. So maybe some bodybuilders use gear like a Markus Ruhl or a few other guys but not all of them. Hmm.. why does it seem like alot of these guys have no jobs? The magazines outline their days and eating/training schedule and I can't see how they fit work in between eating, sleeping, training, sleeping, tanning, cardio, eating etc...

2003-2004: Odd. My first ASC and already a veteren of attending local shows. Why are pro bodybuilders such doucebags? What do they do all day long?

2005-2006: I discover Getbig.com.  My life is forever changed. I begin to learn how to spit water at the bodybuilding industry and not take it as seriously. I learn that G4P and drug dealing is a major money maker for unemployed bodybuilders. I also becom tragically addicted to reading about owning, meltdowns and anything savage or colossal. I finally post and fell into the abyss of Getbig. I meet Special Ed. He reveals the truth of the bodybuilding industry as a whole and confirms what I have been suspecting about professional bodybuilders and bodybuilders in general.

2007-2008: Getbig becomes a way of life. All day long it's talking shit and swallowing spit. Everywhere I stand I'm a Getbigger. I'm Getbigging everywhere I go. Throwing it up representing. My eyes are wide open to the ugly perils of the bodybuilding industry and the uglier perils of what bodybuilders and competitors of the NPC & IFBB are really about. I start to realize what jokes and pathetic p.o.s majority of them are. I start to personally witness the corruption and lies by the local NPC in my state. I can't help but to notice how awful people knee deep in shit involved with bodybuilding and the production of bodybuilding are and how they are all apart of the ever spinning wheel of lies. Still... I continue to compete and prep for shows and numb my pain by plowing a plethora of figure/fitness/bodybuilding girl slut ass!

2009-2010: I compete in a state show. I placed handsomely and looked amazing. I also seriously date a figure girl who is more dedicated to the bodybuilding industry than any other person that I know. Her obsessive compulsions with her physique, her calories, her delts, her inventory on clenbuterol start to make me get bored with all of this. Her madness decends to meltdowns to the brink of physical suicide for eating a couple of Orero cookies in her offseason and triple cardio sessions a day because she is now a Size-1. Daily fits and episodes of crying and thoughts of suicide and grief consume her so powerfully it makes me step back and realize how completely fucked up and pathetic this all is. Watching her lock herself in a bathroom because she ate a donut and piece of cake to celebrate a co-workers birthday and then run outside at 11pm to take laps around the local park to burn off what she ate (still in her off-season) puts me on the edge of hating bodybuilding and hating everything that goes along with it. Seeing a girl with a doctorate deree, a house, money, a 890 credit score and a future want to slit her wrists over a few Oreo cookies in her off-season or because she couldn't get out of bed at 4am for cardio Sunday solidified my hatred for physique competition. Blockhead contemplates walking away from it all and go back to hockey. Ends it with the 'devotee of nothing' and starts to enjoy training and eating clean again. New gym friends. New beginning.

..Once a Getbigger, Always a Getbigger.

- Block!
?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2009, 06:52:10 PM »
real life not a movie

Please explain for the uninformed

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 07:09:22 PM »

2009-2010:  I also seriously date a figure girl who is more dedicated to the bodybuilding industry than any other person that I know. Her obsessive compulsions with her physique, her calories, her delts, her inventory on clenbuterol start to make me get bored with all of this. Her madness decends to meltdowns to the brink of physical suicide for eating a couple of Orero cookies in her offseason and triple cardio sessions a day because she is now a Size-1. Daily fits and episodes of crying and thoughts of suicide and grief consume her so powerfully it makes me step back and realize how completely fucked up and pathetic this all is. Watching her lock herself in a bathroom because she ate a donut and piece of cake to celebrate a co-workers birthday and then run outside at 11pm to take laps around the local park to burn off what she ate (still in her off-season) puts me on the edge of hating bodybuilding and hating everything that goes along with it. Seeing a girl with a doctorate deree, a house, money, a 890 credit score and a future want to slit her wrists over a few Oreo cookies in her off-season or because she couldn't get out of bed at 4am for cardio Sunday solidified my hatred for physique competition.  
 - Block!

Typical behavior of someone trapped in the cult.

Dennis L. Bates
www.MuscleMissions.org

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 07:29:12 PM »

Dennis L. Bates
www.MuscleMissions.org

epic chucking stones whilst living in a glass house  :-\

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2009, 07:31:23 PM »
Ronnie owned the deade....

End of thread
L

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 10:40:46 AM »

Dennis L. Bates
www.MuscleMissions.org

I might have to agree with you...

- Block!
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2009, 11:00:31 AM »
GH + SLIN = BIG FAT UGLY GUTS THAT KILLED THIS "SPORT"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2009, 04:30:39 PM »
In 10 years my evolution as a bodybuilder and bodybuilding fan drastically changed. In the most simple way and the most convenient of definitions this is what has changed and when I learned what I know now.

1999-2000: Bodybuilders are all rich, set for life, healthy all doing well. Most of them are natural because they follow The Weider Principles. Use glutamine at the right times and all have access to any supplement they need.

2000-2002: Okay. So maybe some bodybuilders use gear like a Markus Ruhl or a few other guys but not all of them. Hmm.. why does it seem like alot of these guys have no jobs? The magazines outline their days and eating/training schedule and I can't see how they fit work in between eating, sleeping, training, sleeping, tanning, cardio, eating etc...

2003-2004: Odd. My first ASC and already a veteren of attending local shows. Why are pro bodybuilders such doucebags? What do they do all day long?

2005-2006: I discover Getbig.com.  My life is forever changed. I begin to learn how to spit water at the bodybuilding industry and not take it as seriously. I learn that G4P and drug dealing is a major money maker for unemployed bodybuilders. I also becom tragically addicted to reading about owning, meltdowns and anything savage or colossal. I finally post and fell into the abyss of Getbig. I meet Special Ed. He reveals the truth of the bodybuilding industry as a whole and confirms what I have been suspecting about professional bodybuilders and bodybuilders in general.

2007-2008: Getbig becomes a way of life. All day long it's talking shit and swallowing spit. Everywhere I stand I'm a Getbigger. I'm Getbigging everywhere I go. Throwing it up representing. My eyes are wide open to the ugly perils of the bodybuilding industry and the uglier perils of what bodybuilders and competitors of the NPC & IFBB are really about. I start to realize what jokes and pathetic p.o.s majority of them are. I start to personally witness the corruption and lies by the local NPC in my state. I can't help but to notice how awful people knee deep in shit involved with bodybuilding and the production of bodybuilding are and how they are all apart of the ever spinning wheel of lies. Still... I continue to compete and prep for shows and numb my pain by plowing a plethora of figure/fitness/bodybuilding girl slut ass!

2009-2010: I compete in a state show. I placed handsomely and looked amazing. I also seriously date a figure girl who is more dedicated to the bodybuilding industry than any other person that I know. Her obsessive compulsions with her physique, her calories, her delts, her inventory on clenbuterol start to make me get bored with all of this. Her madness decends to meltdowns to the brink of physical suicide for eating a couple of Orero cookies in her offseason and triple cardio sessions a day because she is now a Size-1. Daily fits and episodes of crying and thoughts of suicide and grief consume her so powerfully it makes me step back and realize how completely fucked up and pathetic this all is. Watching her lock herself in a bathroom because she ate a donut and piece of cake to celebrate a co-workers birthday and then run outside at 11pm to take laps around the local park to burn off what she ate (still in her off-season) puts me on the edge of hating bodybuilding and hating everything that goes along with it. Seeing a girl with a doctorate deree, a house, money, a 890 credit score and a future want to slit her wrists over a few Oreo cookies in her off-season or because she couldn't get out of bed at 4am for cardio Sunday solidified my hatred for physique competition. Blockhead contemplates walking away from it all and go back to hockey. Ends it with the 'devotee of nothing' and starts to enjoy training and eating clean again. New gym friends. New beginning.

..Once a Getbigger, Always a Getbigger.

- Block!
So you broke up with her?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2009, 11:09:31 PM »
Damn Blocks post pretty much sums up everything wrong with bodybuilding.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2009, 11:17:55 PM »
Arnold still the remains as the best bodybuilder of all time.

Jizzacked

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2009, 12:38:17 AM »
Please explain for the uninformed

awesome thread, and +1 for michael j fox

Big Lee

• Getbig II
  • Roadhouse was a great movie.
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 01:37:21 AM »
What shows did Michael J Fox compete in?