Author Topic: Paul Beats Nasser in this Shot According to Mr. Expert ND!!..  (Read 6897 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Paul Beats Nasser in this Shot According to Mr. Expert ND!!..
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2009, 11:53:27 AM »
nasser out weighs flex by 30 but flex arms are bigger
genetics genetics genetics
small frame huge sweeping muscles
choice is an illusion

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2009, 11:55:07 AM »

man this thread is about nasser's FDB vs. dillett's FDB,.. in all seriousness who do you think is better in this pose?..

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2009, 11:58:54 AM »
im that picture i give it to nasser but bear in mind paul wasnt standing straiht facing the camera
but in that particular pic nasser wins
choice is an illusion

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2009, 12:00:31 PM »
seriously does anyone else see paul better than nasser in this pic.??.. if you are an arab/muslim hater plz put your hatred aside for a while and answer frankly..

paul all the way in the shot..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2009, 12:01:14 PM »
im that picture i give it to nasser but bear in mind paul wasnt standing straiht facing the camera
but in that particular pic nasser wins

can i ask why didnt you say this from the beginning although this is the topic of the thread, instead you prefered to talk about flex vs. nasser :P

just kidding..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2009, 12:14:52 PM »
nasser's FDB was clearly the best to the extent that even some one like meso who always says shit about nasser cant deny it!!..
im not agains nasser in person, im against the "team" and all these stupid posts.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2009, 12:16:47 PM »
can i ask why didnt you say this from the beginning although this is the topic of the thread, instead you prefered to talk about flex vs. nasser :P

just kidding..
why? because your obsessed with nasser
you let bias blink you dillet is one of my fav bbers yet i can admit in that pic nasser wins....
choice is an illusion

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2009, 12:17:32 PM »
im not agains nasser in person, im against the "team" and all these stupid posts.

but dont you consider yourself stupid to comment on stupid posts?..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2009, 12:18:39 PM »
why? because your obsessed with nasser
you let bias blink you dillet is one of my fav bbers yet i can admit in that pic nasser wins....

and i never said nasser was the best in all poses :-\

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2009, 12:19:10 PM »

I think in this actual pic Nasser is winning, I have no doubt the judges marked him higher in that pose at that show. This also stands to reason as Nasser at his best always beat Dillet.

However, I prefer Dillet's look, and there are some pics of Dillet's front double biceps pose which are arguably amongst the best of all time, since structurally he was better than Nasser.

In competition Nasser was always harder and better conditioned though. Also despite Dillet's insane thickness his height makes his quads look less thick than Nasser's. On pure arm size though Dillet is superiorly impressive!

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2009, 12:20:05 PM »

Huge sweeping synthol from both of them.

King_Raisin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2009, 12:21:43 PM »
Nasser easily over Paul....Paul's FDB was always a little funky due to lack of chest thickness with arms raised, and his lats are way out of proportion with the rest of him.  Nasser is well-proportioned from the front and very detailed, imo, this comparison isn't even close and I'm not a guy by any means

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2009, 12:32:03 PM »
Huge sweeping synthol from both of them.
even before he used symthol
choice is an illusion

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2009, 12:35:38 PM »
I reckon Nasser started using it in 97 and would guess Flex was the same.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2009, 03:50:40 PM »
the best FDB ronnie ever hit could come close to this, seriously!!..

Great shot , shows off his lacking forearms and high lats

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2009, 08:06:17 PM »
seriously does anyone else see paul better than nasser in this pic.??.. if you are an arab/muslim hater plz put your hatred aside for a while and answer frankly..
Sherief when you say Nasser looks better than Paul in this picture on what criteria are you referring too? is it a symmetry angle? a skeletal structure thing, a who has a better V Taper? better lines? more mass all round? who has "more muscle" all round in this pose? im asking the question because as ive mentioned before everyone's opinion is different...and results are judged on the day @ the actual contest by judges im assuming are more than qualified to make those decisions.

When i look @ that Picture my immediate thoughts are...Paul has a superior V taper and lines which gives him in that pose a more pleasing BODYBUILDING look than Nasser, however if your looking for just huge muscle mass all put on the body parts well i guess Nasser gets your vote whoever you are... both were mass monsters and while Nasser was a massive huge guy IMO i didnt think because he was more massive/cut than most the blokes back in the 90s that fact alone should of made him "better" than the likes of Flex, Dorian, Paul etc, i go off Skeletal structure first, then lines (as in flow of the upper and lower body- parts) proportion, muscle belly's, conditioning, etc etc...roughly in that order not who has "more muscle" than the next guy... again thats my opinion. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2009, 08:12:12 PM »
Nasser is getting owned. Paul has better arm detail, chest detail, ab detail, quad sweep and detail, and a better taper from the lats to the the abs. The v taper actually looks like a huge triange if you visually remove Paul's arms. Paul had. Better all around structure to work with than Nasser did...period.

That being said, Nasser in that condition would have won this yrs Mr. O.
Agree, its also hard as paul is not standing front on as Lion said but look from Pauls hip upwards , thats a perfect triangle with his shoulder structure then look at nassers he doesnt have the same width/taper.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2009, 08:17:06 PM »
nasser wins
TEAM WOLF

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2009, 09:30:47 PM »
Sherief when you say Nasser looks better than Paul in this picture on what criteria are you referring too? is it a symmetry angle? a skeletal structure thing, a who has a better V Taper? better lines? more mass all round? who has "more muscle" all round in this pose? im asking the question because as ive mentioned before everyone's opinion is different...and results are judged on the day @ the actual contest by judges im assuming are more than qualified to make those decisions.

When i look @ that Picture my immediate thoughts are...Paul has a superior V taper and lines which gives him in that pose a more pleasing BODYBUILDING look than Nasser, however if your looking for just huge muscle mass all put on the body parts well i guess Nasser gets your vote whoever you are... both were mass monsters and while Nasser was a massive huge guy IMO i didnt think because he was more massive/cut than most the blokes back in the 90s that fact alone should of made him "better" than the likes of Flex, Dorian, Paul etc, i go off Skeletal structure first, then lines (as in flow of the upper and lower body- parts) proportion, muscle belly's, conditioning, etc etc...roughly in that order not who has "more muscle" than the next guy... again thats my opinion. 

Same here.

I know that BBing contests are not judged that way, it's about who carries the most conditioned muscle, but I look at structure and shape first.

That's why I'm not a Big fan of the Nasser-type physique.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2009, 10:00:04 PM »

Shalaby sees only what he wants to. He ignores all the facts and anyone who doesn't share his lovestruck opinion on nasser is somehow wrong. ::)

That's why ND is a thorn in his/bobs side.
Team nasser has lost every debate with him  :D

Once again shorty sha-labia is getting brutally owned on yet another thread ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2009, 11:07:48 PM »

I think in this actual pic Nasser is winning, I have no doubt the judges marked him higher in that pose at that show. This also stands to reason as Nasser at his best always beat Dillet.

However, I prefer Dillet's look, and there are some pics of Dillet's front double biceps pose which are arguably amongst the best of all time, since structurally he was better than Nasser.

In competition Nasser was always harder and better conditioned though. Also despite Dillet's insane thickness his height makes his quads look less thick than Nasser's. On pure arm size though Dillet is superiorly impressive!

i always respect your opinion even when i dont agree with you.. you always say what you think in a respectful way..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2009, 11:17:32 PM »
Dillet's chest and torso looks extremely flat/thin in comparison to Nasser's in the FDB.  Also, even though Nasser gets criticized for having narrow lats his lats flare out much better than Dillet's in that pose.  Like I've said before Paul was not much more than big arms and a narrow waist.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2009, 11:30:37 PM »

hi johnny, aside of team nasser and the fact that sometimes i exaggerate things for fun on the behalf of nasser, i seriously see him better than dillett and the others of his time in this specific pose.. if we go from down to up i see they both have great calves (big/good shape) then again both have great quads but nasser's are more massive and a little bigger.. then nasser's abs looks better and more symmetrical (i mean the right set with the left set) then again nasser has the thicker chest (it's clear if you look at their lower chests in this pic).. also nassers shoulders appear to be more round in this pose.. and nasser's lats are wider.. as for arms nasser's biceps are a little bigger and dillett's triceps are a little bigger but over all i see both have equally good arms in this pose..

over all i see nasser nearly flawless in this pose, his upper body is a little bit long for his lower body but i see the same in dillett!!.. still both of them are better than levrone or mike matarazzo in this.. nasser's different muscles come together in a better shape than dillet, everything in him is equally big/thick/good shaped.. he doesnt have a part that overpowers the rest of him and over all he is more symmetrical and well proportional than paul.. on the other side i really thing that dillet's limbs (arms and legs) especially his arms overmass his torso!!.. his torso is relatevly narrow.. he also needed a thicker chest and wider lats to good well with his great arms..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2009, 12:01:23 AM »
 ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2009, 12:05:54 AM »
 :o