Author Topic: 9/11 - Plane or No Plane - What do you think??  (Read 4578 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 9/11 - Plane or No Plane - What do you think??
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2010, 10:52:59 AM »
I'm not asking you to believe any 'theory'.

I'm asking you to watch that 10-second clip - and tell me what you see.

Do you see a standard airliner hitting a building?

Or do you see an object - which shouldn't be there on a commercial airliner - delivering some sort of smoke then fire flash which shouldn't be there?

Which do you see, 33? 

I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm not trying to solve any scooby-doo mystery.  I'm asking you to look at 10 seconds of footage and tell me what you see there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 10:53:44 AM »
I saw a planes' underneath as against the reflection and something fly out of engine just prior to impact.  Maybe a bird or something.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2010, 10:56:52 AM »
33, you want to change the subject now into the "bigger picture".

Start small.  Look at that 10 second clip.  There is a small puff of smoke behind the 'object' on the plane.  Do you see it.

Then there is a small yellow flash... at the front of the 'attachment'.

Then, there is an impact.

This is some weird shit.  Something that shouldn't have been on a plane, doing something that looks like firing (smoke) a projectile (the flash fire and impact) into the building.

Why?  I have no clue.  You tell me, man!  What the F do you see here?

240 - look aghain - that is the reflection of light and a shadow when it changes angles. 

WTF is wrong with you? 

I watched it 5 times and realized after the last time, its the light reflection off the aluminmum body. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2010, 10:57:29 AM »
I saw a planes' underneath as against the reflection and something fly out of engine just prior to impact.  Maybe a bird or something.    

Yep.

I know what I just saw.

333386 just had a "WTF" moment about 911.

He's confused as shit right now.  He kinda wants to take a crap now.  he didn't know there was an attachment, and he doesn't know why smoke then a flame would come out of it.

He knows it kinda "looks like" some sort of firing attachment - but since logistically it can't work, he has to ignore his lying eys and stick with the other story he's been told(by a media he mistrusts).

Now, he'll keep up the same facade, how it's all nonsense, but the rest of the day, he'll be wondering to himself "I know it's not possible - but how the F did some attachment get on the bottom of the plane?  And why wouold it smoke?"

This is how I started man.  I KNEW there couldn't be any conspiracy thing to it - but I also know that wasn't a standard airliner hitting.  Truth is in the middle somewhere brah.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 10:58:44 AM »
Yep.

I know what I just saw.

333386 just had a "WTF" moment about 911.

He's confused as shit right now.  He kinda wants to take a crap now.  he didn't know there was an attachment, and he doesn't know why smoke then a flame would come out of it.

He knows it kinda "looks like" some sort of firing attachment - but since logistically it can't work, he has to ignore his lying eys and stick with the other story he's been told(by a media he mistrusts).

Now, he'll keep up the same facade, how it's all nonsense, but the rest of the day, he'll be wondering to himself "I know it's not possible - but how the F did some attachment get on the bottom of the plane?  And why wouold it smoke?"

This is how I started man.  I KNEW there couldn't be any conspiracy thing to it - but I also know that wasn't a standard airliner hitting.  Truth is in the middle somewhere brah.

no, look again - its a light reflection probably from angle of the plane or clouds or something.    Come on 240 - you really need to do better than this.  i watched it like 10 times and realized what it is. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2010, 11:00:46 AM »
no, look again - its a light reflection probably from angle of the plane or clouds or something.    Come on 240 - you really need to do better than this.  i watched it like 10 times and realized what it is. 

Hey, believe what you want.  To me it looks like something different.  To me, it's an object that shouldn't be there.  That fact alone warrants investigation.

Of course, your methods may vary.  I have to go bake cookies now.  It's been great debating you, but I truly believe there is something on that plane which doesn't belong (that 19 priks with blades didn't put there).

believe what you want man.  I do appreciate you watching it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2010, 11:02:25 AM »
Hey, believe what you want.  To me it looks like something different.  To me, it's an object that shouldn't be there.  That fact alone warrants investigation.

Of course, your methods may vary.  I have to go bake cookies now.  It's been great debating you, but I truly believe there is something on that plane which doesn't belong (that 19 priks with blades didn't put there).

believe what you want man.  I do appreciate you watching it.

240 - watch it like 10 times in a row and keep in mind what i said regarding a light reflection and you will see what I mean. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2010, 11:23:06 AM »

WRONG 240!!!! 

If you cant account for Barba Olsen, the entire house of cards collapses and you know it. 

He previously said on the board that she had been secretly released overseas. 

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2010, 11:40:39 AM »
There are plenty of photos out there that show the plane approaching the tower and there is no "attachment" to be seen in those photos.  That particular video shows shadowing.  Seen it before, been debunked before.  I do so enjoy the entertainment though.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2010, 11:52:36 AM »
These fucking loser CTers have an endless supply of insane theories, so its a waste of time to debate anything with them. The second you kill one theory, another, even more insane one takes its place.

Its obvious 911 was not an inside job as evidenced by the never ending nonsense masquerading as fact that these idiots conjure up in their spare time.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2010, 11:59:05 AM »
These fucking loser CTers have an endless supply of insane theories, so its a waste of time to debate anything with them. The second you kill one theory, another, even more insane one takes its place.

Its obvious 911 was not an inside job as evidenced by the never ending nonsense masquerading as fact that these idiots conjure up in their spare time.

Exactly, there is always something, a while back someone posted some bullshit about people smelling cordite outside the Pentagon. Really? Cordite? How the fuck would they know what cordite smelled like? Did they all server during WWII in the British Navy?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2010, 12:21:47 PM »
Exactly, there is always something, a while back someone posted some bullshit about people smelling cordite outside the Pentagon. Really? Cordite? How the fuck would they know what cordite smelled like? Did they all server during WWII in the British Navy?

240's video is a perfect example of the 911 CT garbage.  They confuse a shadow for a 25 foot 'attachment'  - ha ha ha ha   

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2010, 01:09:34 PM »
240's video is a perfect example of the 911 CT garbage.  They confuse a shadow for a 25 foot 'attachment'  - ha ha ha ha   

Perhaps some good can come of this though.  If a certain Getbigger were to duplicate the lighting and angle say, in the bedroom.  Then perhaps he would no longer be accused of being less than hung by a former girlfriend.  Or he might be accused of being on the plane that crashed into the WTC.  Either way, it's gotta be good for a few new threads.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2010, 11:04:03 PM »
Plane.

All those vids have been debunked at one time or another.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggg gggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

and building 7 imploded because some debris fell on it

lol
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2010, 05:13:56 AM »
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

and building 7 imploded because some debris fell on it

lol

::)  ::)

Another deluded far left kook chipes in. 

Are you a hologram or missle CT'er? 

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2010, 10:06:18 PM »
::)  ::)

Another deluded far left kook chipes in. 

Are you a hologram or missle CT'er? 

Yeah, fire caused this building to implode.

First time for everything I guess........

TEAM LAURA LEE!