Author Topic: Ronnie destroying flex, cormier, nasser  (Read 8511 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Ronnie destroying flex, cormier, nasser
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2009, 11:09:21 PM »
where is hulkster??.. how come he hasnt joined this thread till now?!!..

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2009, 12:23:30 AM »
Ronnie is the greatest bodybuilder or all time hands down by a country mile
I don't think he will ever be surpassed

agreed. you might be right.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2009, 12:40:04 AM »
i am repeating what i said before, this place is full of experts :-X

what makes your opinion any more valid ?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2009, 12:43:32 AM »

what makes your opinion any more valid ?

the common sense ;)

you yourself mentioned before more than once that aside of all GB shit you see nasser a great bb and now you are saying he looks like a bag of shit!!.. dont you think this is a clear contradiction?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2009, 12:51:32 AM »
the common sense ;)

you yourself mentioned before more than once that aside of all GB shit you see nasser a great bb and now you are saying he looks like a bag of shit!!.. dont you think this is a clear contradiction?
He is great, he just is a bag shit compare to a prime Ronnie.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2009, 12:54:16 AM »
the common sense ;)

He looks like crap in that pic, In my opinion.  others he looks great...just like every other human on the planet.

I've never seen someone get so worked up over a fucking dumbass bodybuilder.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2009, 12:54:47 AM »
He is great, he just is a bag shit compare to a prime Ronnie.

Truth!

Also Ronnie has never sunk so low as to sell his worn clothing online.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2009, 12:57:02 AM »
He looks like crap in that pic, In my opinion.  others he looks great...just like every other human on the planet.

Love is blind as evidenced by sha-labia's constant meltdowns whenever the FACTS about nasser are brought up

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2009, 01:00:41 AM »

I don't know what Nasser is paying them or promising them but it is on the verge of delusional. I think it is more about insecurity that maybe Nasser as a arabic bodybuilder is not given his due. Which he has been given, he just is not as great as the others. He may represent a great arab bodybuilder, and as such is a example for them, so this delusion carries over that he was better than everybody. Seeing through rosy colored glasses...

Tyr, it is a "tiring"ordeal in  dealing with the delusion of a few insistence crazed fans.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2009, 01:07:58 AM »

sure this is your opinion and i respect it but i mean in that pic. he is big, hard, shredded and his over all shape is very good.. what esle is needed to be a great bb!!..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2009, 01:11:46 AM »
I don't know what Nasser is paying them or promising them but it is on the verge of delusional. I think it is more about insecurity that maybe Nasser as a arabic bodybuilder is not given his due. Which he has been given, he just is not as great as the others. He may represent a great arab bodybuilder, and as such is a example for them, so this delusion carries over that he was better than everybody. Seeing through rosy colored glasses...

Tyr, it is a "tiring"ordeal in  dealing with the delusion of a few insistence crazed fans.

According to this secret Pm nasser thinks he's engaged in some kind of pathetic wargame to win getbig's approval. Besides nasser is only half arabic - he competed as a Yugoslavian not Egyptian..

Yes dealing with the nasser zealots is tyresome......but amusing :D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2009, 01:14:26 AM »
According to this secret Pm nasser thinks he's engaged in some kind of pathetic wargame to win getbig's approval. Besides nasser is only half arabic - he competed as a Yugoslavian not Egyptian..

Yes dealing with the nasser zealots is tyresome.
If anything that proves just how wacked in the head Mr. google eyes is.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2009, 01:15:53 AM »
Love is blind as evidenced by sha-labia's constant meltdowns whenever the FACTS about nasser are brought up

yes like some asshole here who has been humiliated since i exposed all his gimmicks (with the help of your stupidity of course) :-\ still you have no dignity at all to do your role in a perfect way which is to keep following me like the dog you are, good for you if you like this :-X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2009, 01:20:44 AM »
yes like some asshole here who has been humiliated since i exposed all his gimmicks (with the help of your stupidity of course) :-\ still you have no dignity at all to do your role in a perfect way which is to keep following me like the dog you are, good for you if you like this :-X

ha ha ha

Poor little pygmy is having another bad day.

Seems like you are the one who is humiliated as evidenced by your constant meltdowns.
Disgrace and shame are the two houses mudhuts you inhabit.

Settle down chihuahua - your incessant yelping is not helping your cause.
 :D

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2009, 01:46:32 AM »
nasser looks like a much larger version of lee priest, long torso, short legs

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2009, 01:51:01 AM »

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2009, 01:54:17 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2009, 02:01:38 AM »

4th pic down, he looks like a diesel Tyson Beckford

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2009, 02:47:18 AM »
that is diesel Tyson Beckford :D

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2009, 03:21:56 AM »
Not quite , Dorian said Ronnie would beat me I guess I don't know ...not definitive like Ronnie , there's the difference and like I've always said just because Ronnie says it's so doesn't make it so. However I'm always amazed how people are willing to dismiss him when it comes to this subject or flat-out interpret what he really means  ::)

I laugh when people claim Dorian couldn't touch Ronnie when in fact Ronnie couldn't touch Dorian for years

The fact you think either of them actually think the other would win shows your knowledge of what is commonly called "sportsmanship". They are bigging each other up, they both have champions' mentalities and both have to believe they are the best to get where they have gotten. We've been over this: Ronnie also said Haney, Arnold et al would beat him too, do you believe that as well? No, you choose to be selective about those comments, then claim everyone else is being selective to try and mask this basic hole in your own argument with a thinly veiled helping of hypocrisy. Totally weird from someone who is often able to form sensible arguments. ?

Plus all this has absolutely no bearing on who would win, so why dwell on it as if it's actually got any value as an argument?

Do you think you know more about BB than Bob Chick?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2009, 03:27:33 AM »
The fact you think either of them actually think the other would win shows your knowledge of what is commonly called "sportsmanship". They are bigging each other up, they both have champions' mentalities and both have to believe they are the best to get where they have gotten. We've been over this: Ronnie also said Haney, Arnold et al would beat him too, do you believe that as well? No, you choose to be selective about those comments, then claim everyone else is being selective to try and mask this basic hole in your own argument with a thinly veiled helping of hypocrisy. Totally weird from someone who is often able to form sensible arguments. ?

Plus all this has absolutely no bearing on who would win, so why dwell on it as if it's actually got any value as an argument?

also in this clip dorian said that ronnie "is probably the best ever"!!.. i am sure ND watched it before but sure he would never refer to what dorian said here, he refers only to what agrees with him

stevon

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2009, 03:36:28 AM »
If anyone has seen Nasser competing live at a show, it's very clear, he is the all time champion.
The audience clearly picks Nasser and the the judges go with 2nd best, maybe it was political?

contest-photos

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2009, 06:47:24 AM »
Coleman is the GOAT

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2009, 07:16:26 AM »
If anyone has seen Nasser competing live at a show, it's very clear, he is the all time champion.
The audience clearly picks Nasser and the the judges go with 2nd best, maybe it was political?

contest-photos

Oh christ not another one.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2009, 02:39:37 PM »

Sportsmanship huh? he was paying lip service to Dorian? what I love the most is the spin everyone puts on his comments because it's not what they want to hear. How about he was telling the truth? how about he actually believes Dorian could beat him because Dorian beat him for years on end

Ronnie never said Haney would beat him , that's a lie ...when posed the question of who would beat whom at their respective best , Arnold , Lee , Yates or him his response was " come now this is the time of Ronnie , but I couldn't have beaten them in their day " that was taking the highroad

And the best part which I've always maintained that even we take what Ronnie said at face value it doesn't make it true , but his comments on the subject are just as valid as anyone else

I agree it doesn't have anything to do with it but it's very interesting how Ronnie feels on the subject and how all of his fans absolutely hate to hear him concede to Dorian , his opinion on the subject is just as valid as anyone else

Do you think you know more about BB than Ronnie Coleman? or how about anyone who feels Dorian would beat Ronnie? who is the bigger authority ? who's opinion because more valid because of it?