Author Topic: Residents & Citizens fleeing liberal states is fast pace.  (Read 657 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Residents & Citizens fleeing liberal states is fast pace.
« on: December 28, 2009, 08:42:18 AM »
Residents fleeing liberal states
The Macon County Conservative Examiner ^ | 12-27-09 | Robert Moon

Posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 12:13:39 AM by aquapub

________________________ __________________

The latest numbers from the Census Bureau show that there is a mass exodus of taxpayers happening in all the most liberal states. This means that such states are not only losing urgently needed revenues at the worst possible time, but also representation both in the electoral college and in the House.

As I have noted before, studies also unsurprisingly show that these states are the most bankrupt. This is how liberals "help" people.

As usual, California topped off the list. Even including the illegal immigrants perpetually pouring into the state, it still managed to lose almost 100,000 more residents than it gained in the year ending July 1st.

New York, Michigan, Illinois and Ohio rounded off the top five. Ohio has been run by liberal Democrats for some time now, but residents actually started uprooting there in droves when the manufacturing sector collapsed (thanks to tax hikes, over-regulation, frivolous lawsuits, labor unions and everything else liberals support).

Florida was another unusually conservative state to be thrown into the mix at number 6, but it is only since the introduction of massive tax hikes and spending increases (liberal policies) in places like Miami that people have begun to leave.

________________________ ___

Count me in.  If I can get my GF to go to Texas, I'm out of here. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Residents & Citizens fleeing liberal states is fast pace.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 10:39:55 AM »
Residents fleeing liberal states
The Macon County Conservative Examiner ^ | 12-27-09 | Robert Moon

Posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 12:13:39 AM by aquapub

________________________ __________________

The latest numbers from the Census Bureau show that there is a mass exodus of taxpayers happening in all the most liberal states. This means that such states are not only losing urgently needed revenues at the worst possible time, but also representation both in the electoral college and in the House.

As I have noted before, studies also unsurprisingly show that these states are the most bankrupt. This is how liberals "help" people.

As usual, California topped off the list. Even including the illegal immigrants perpetually pouring into the state, it still managed to lose almost 100,000 more residents than it gained in the year ending July 1st.

New York, Michigan, Illinois and Ohio rounded off the top five. Ohio has been run by liberal Democrats for some time now, but residents actually started uprooting there in droves when the manufacturing sector collapsed (thanks to tax hikes, over-regulation, frivolous lawsuits, labor unions and everything else liberals support).

Florida was another unusually conservative state to be thrown into the mix at number 6, but it is only since the introduction of massive tax hikes and spending increases (liberal policies) in places like Miami that people have begun to leave.

________________________ ___

Count me in.  If I can get my GF to go to Texas, I'm out of here. 

Perhaps, Florida would be a better selling point, excluding Dade County (where Miami is). If you're looking for more conservative country, the panhandle (Panama City, Pensacola) is good place to dwell.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 10:43:20 AM »
The problem is my GF wont move since her family is here.  It sucks, but I am working on her. 

NYC is horrible for young people trying to make it unless you are on Wall Street and part of the GS gang.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 10:53:26 AM »
the prob with conservatives moving out of lib states is that those states are more likely to go dem in 2010 and 2012.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 10:55:45 AM »
the prob with conservatives moving out of lib states is that those states are more likely to go dem in 2010 and 2012.

I have heard that.  Unreal.  I apologize 240 that my state has sent so many left wing locusts to your state. 

Liberalism is a severe mental disorder. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 10:58:57 AM »
haha FL is broke as hell.  I fear they'll be dem in 10 and 12 if only because the dem candidates will promise more spending (welfare, food stamps, unemployment extensions, etc).

I know SINGLE MEN getting food stamps in FL. 

W T F ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 11:00:30 AM »
haha FL is broke as hell.  I fear they'll be dem in 10 and 12 if only because the dem candidates will promise more spending (welfare, food stamps, unemployment extensions, etc).

I know SINGLE MEN getting food stamps in FL. 

W T F ???

Why not?  At least they paid taxes in the past.  The vultures who have been collecting their whole lives never paid a dime.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 11:01:00 AM »
fl already worked out a 200mil dollar deal for medicare with obama a week or so before the senate passed healthcare

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 11:01:40 AM »
LOL... youre defending people with no kids getting food stamps?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 11:02:14 AM »
"fl already worked out a 200mil dollar deal for medicare with obama a week or so before the senate passed healthcare"

Details on this?  I didn't catch this story

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 11:03:27 AM »
LOL... youre defending people with no kids getting food stamps?

At this point, I am in favor of people doing what they have to. 

If Commie-in-Chief can give TRILLIONS to the gangsters 9 miles down the road from me, than some out of work construction worker can at least get a few cans of pork and beans on the gubmint no?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2009, 11:09:47 AM »
www.twj.com

the Reid bill's fine print also solves the mystery of Florida Senator Bill Nelson, who is no relation to Ben but is just as crafty. How could a Florida Democrat, who has built his career denouncing Medicare "cuts," vote for a bill that pays for a new entitlement for younger Americans by taking more than $400 billion from health-care for seniors?

His brilliant solution: Include a grandfather clause that exempts Florida seniors who currently have Medicare Advantage benefits from losing them. This little beauty is worth $3 billion to $5 billion. (Presumably Arizona, also the home to many retirees, didn't qualify because its two Senators are Republicans.)

This does mean, of course, that if you turn 65 next year and move to Florida and want Medicare Advantage, you don't qualify for the Nelson Advantage. So some seniors will be more equal than others. But at least Mr. Nelson was able to minimize the chance of a major senior revolt against his support for Medicare cuts.