Author Topic: Lamarr Woodley = BEAST  (Read 3796 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Lamarr Woodley = BEAST
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2010, 10:50:09 PM »
He's a freak for sure.  It would take a first and a second to do it. I'd do that.

Body, for that to happen, it would take all of your picks to get Calvin but i would take them all.  8)
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2010, 10:52:40 PM »
But I think you're wrong about the Lions. This past season they improved as a team and as an organization. Scwartz looks like he has the franchise moving in the right direction. But they still have a long way to go.

You have made some decent point but here is a quote made by the greatest "Athlete" ever to play in DETROIT

"When you walk into this place you can feel the tradition and spirit of winning. There's no other feeling like it and there's no other team that has this feeling like what we have here. It's amazing." - Steve Yzerman  8) I cried inside the day that man retired!
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2010, 05:36:02 AM »
You have made some decent point but here is a quote made by the greatest "Athlete" ever to play in DETROIT

"When you walk into this place you can feel the tradition and spirit of winning. There's no other feeling like it and there's no other team that has this feeling like what we have here. It's amazing." - Steve Yzerman  8) I cried inside the day that man retired!

Yeah, Detriot is definitely a hockey town FIRST in this day and age.

My friends flew to the Redskins/Detriot game earlier this season and were extremely impressed with Ford field and the friendlyness of the fans.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2010, 11:50:04 AM »
Yeah, Detriot is definitely a hockey town FIRST in this day and age.

My friends flew to the Redskins/Detriot game earlier this season and were extremely impressed with Ford field and the friendlyness of the fans.

We were a great team for 15 years but Kenny Holland is a great GM and needs to build this team back up. Ford Field is like a nicely shaped pair of 'Naturally Man Made Hooters'  ;D The fans are always great in Detroit but i enjoyed seeing Flacco play! Flacco is unflaccobile.  8)
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2010, 12:08:02 PM »
We were a great team for 15 years but Kenny Holland is a great GM and needs to build this team back up. Ford Field is like a nicely shaped pair of 'Naturally Man Made Hooters'  ;D The fans are always great in Detroit but i enjoyed seeing Flacco play! Flacco is unflaccobile.  8)

Flacco better play well today.....

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2010, 01:40:55 PM »
Flacco better play well today.....

I enjoyed watching WOODLEY take out Henne  :D Why is Presscot Burgess not progressing in Baltimore??  >:(
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2010, 02:44:49 PM »
I enjoyed watching WOODLEY take out Henne  :D Why is Presscot Burgess not progressing in Baltimore??  >:(

He's made the roster as a special teams player every season since he's been drafted. But he can't supplant Tavares Gooden as the starter. But hey...he has job.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2010, 03:00:01 PM »
He's made the roster as a special teams player every season since he's been drafted. But he can't supplant Tavares Gooden as the starter. But hey...he has job.

I have seen him on special teams but he had so much talent  8) I guess that he will always be a special teams player.  >:( I see Bobby Carpenter play and how in the fuck is that even possible?? Bobby Carpenter = Membo kinda like bimbo  ;D What happened to Dan Cody out of Oklahoma?? I knew he fucked up his knee but i thought he could make a comeback kinda like Chad Greenway out of Iowa who now plays for Minnesota.
D