Author Topic: Lamarr Woodley = BEAST  (Read 3798 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Lamarr Woodley = BEAST
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 03:15:30 PM »
he's been inconsistent

E
E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 07:45:58 PM »
he's been inconsistent

E

My Lions will take him  :D Larry Foote is not doing anything... >:(
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 06:45:50 PM »
foote was a great run stopper, he was underrated and timmons is overrated though they say he's been playing with two bad ankles

should've kept foote and released farrior, who clearly hit the wall

E
E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 07:03:27 PM »
foote was a great run stopper, he was underrated and timmons is overrated though they say he's been playing with two bad ankles

should've kept foote and released farrior, who clearly hit the wall

E

Foote wanted way too much $$$ and he wanted to come back home and he got it

You still have WOODLEY and Harrison
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 07:09:03 PM »
Foote wanted way too much $$$ and he wanted to come back home and he got it

You still have WOODLEY and Harrison

if they cut farrior they could've afforded foote, he would've stayed but refused to take a pay cut and they thought timmons was ready to be a full time starter

both woodley and harrison have been up and down this season, they don't have troy to cover those receivers to give them more time

E
E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 07:13:31 PM »
if they cut farrior they could've afforded foote, he would've stayed but refused to take a pay cut and they thought timmons was ready to be a full time starter

both woodley and harrison have been up and down this season, they don't have troy to cover those receivers to give them more time

E

Woodley is screwing around in his 2nd year in the NFL and needs a kick in the balls!! The Steelers are a top 5 run football team

The Steelers would not have paid Larry Foote, 2yr $10 Million deal.....The Steelers are too smart for that and what about that LB out of F$U??
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 07:16:34 PM »
Woodley is screwing around in his 2nd year in the NFL and needs a kick in the balls!! The Steelers are a top 5 run football team

The Steelers would not have paid Larry Foote, 2yr $10 Million deal.....The Steelers are too smart for that and what about that LB out of F$U??

3rd year

they are top 5 because every team throws the ball with success against them, stats can be very misleading

timmons is the fsu guy

E
E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 07:22:29 PM »
3rd year

they are top 5 because every team throws the ball with success against them, stats can be very misleading

timmons is the fsu guy

E

What i mean is that the Steelers are a Top 5 run organization!!  8)
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 07:24:16 PM »
What i mean is that the Steelers are THEE TOP run organization!!  8)

fixed 8)

E
E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 07:30:00 PM »
fixed 8)

E

Yea, they were somewhere in the top 3

#1 Pats
#2 Steelers/Colts

Be glad that you are not a Lions fan  :D

SUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!! and we will trade Calvin Johnson
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 06:50:23 PM »
Yea, they were somewhere in the top 3

#1 Pats
#2 Steelers/Colts

Be glad that you are not a Lions fan  :D

SUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!! and we will trade Calvin Johnson

Wishful thinking. The Lions would never trade Megatron, certainly not now with Stafford in the fold. That dude is on the cusp of superstar level. I'm sure you're being sarcastic, right?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2009, 07:44:16 PM »
Wishful thinking. The Lions would never trade Megatron, certainly not now with Stafford in the fold. That dude is on the cusp of superstar level. I'm sure you're being sarcastic, right?

There is a rumbling that he is very unhappy in Detroit and his contract is almost up and yes, Calvin is a "Beast" but we can get good trade value for him. I like Calvin, alot (No Homo) but i am just being realistic. I hope Calvin stays but he wants out.
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2010, 05:27:25 AM »
There is a rumbling that he is very unhappy in Detroit and his contract is almost up and yes, Calvin is a "Beast" but we can get good trade value for him. I like Calvin, alot (No Homo) but i am just being realistic. I hope Calvin stays but he wants out.
Of course he's unhappy. He's playing for the Lions and for fans in an economically depressed area. But your home stadium is beautiful and state of the art.

The Lions better be prepared to break the bank when his contract is up. With the right quarterback in place, Johnson's level could shoot to the moon. Stafford to Johnson can develop a nice repoire.

Leaving as a free agent is one thing but to trade him?? Extremely stupid. But hey.....come over to the Ravens, CJ. If I was the Ravens GM, I would give whatever the Lions would ask for him in a trade. He's that good. Flacco to Calvin Johnson?? Please don't tease me like that.... :o

body88

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2010, 01:25:18 PM »
The Pats have three second rounders in 2010 and 2 first rounders (one of which will be a top ten pick in 2011).  They need someone to replace Moss after next year.  They like FA wr's.  Vincent Jackson is a FA next year.  Keep in mind, there will likely be no cap in 2010 and players are going to go where they want.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2010, 03:38:05 PM »
The Pats have three second rounders in 2010 and 2 first rounders (one of which will be a top ten pick in 2011).  They need someone to replace Moss after next year.  They like FA wr's.  Vincent Jackson is a FA next year.  Keep in mind, there will likely be no cap in 2010 and players are going to go where they want.

Replace Moss? Is his contract up after 2010?

I think Moss is one of those rare freak athletes who will play at a high level well into his mid 30's. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats offered him an extension and still pay him like a #1 receiver. Belichik obviously prefers veterans to lead the team and Moss fits his mold. But they do need a legit wideout to complement Moss to play on the outside since Welker usually plays out of the slot.

body88

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2010, 09:38:24 PM »
Replace Moss? Is his contract up after 2010?

I think Moss is one of those rare freak athletes who will play at a high level well into his mid 30's. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats offered him an extension and still pay him like a #1 receiver. Belichik obviously prefers veterans to lead the team and Moss fits his mold. But they do need a legit wideout to complement Moss to play on the outside since Welker usually plays out of the slot.

Yes, it's up after 10 I believe.  I agree with you that Moss will be a 1000 - 10 reciever for at least 3 more years, but the pats need something to compliment him (as you said) and to be that second option (that will take over as number one when Moss slows down).  I'd shit my pants if they got Vincent Jackson from SD.  Can you imagine Moss, Jackson and Welker, lol.  They have Brandon Tate, but he re-inured his acl and who knows if he will recover from that 100%.  If he does, he's that second option.

Oh btw, I forgot to tell you about you being right regarding ADT.  Total waste of money.  Shitty work ethic + crybaby.  Once all the big boys retired, he started loafing.  He's been average, which is horseshit considering that  he is a genetic freak.  It's all mental; he showed why they signed him in year one.  Shit, I saw him outrun a fucking cb a few weeks ago, and he's 270.  Some of these guys are lazy.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2010, 09:43:37 PM »

Yes, it's up after 10 I believe.  I agree with you that Moss will be a 1000 - 10 reciever for at least 3 more years, but the pats need something to compliment him (as you said) and to be that second option (that will take over as number one when Moss slows down).  I'd shit my pants if they got Vincent Jackson from SD.  Can you imagine Moss, Jackson and Welker, lol.  They have Brandon Tate, but he re-inured his acl and who knows if he will recover from that 100%.  If he does, he's that second option.

Oh btw, I forgot to tell you about you being right regarding ADT.  Total waste of money.  Shitty work ethic + crybaby.  Once all the big boys retired, he started loafing off.

Doug Steele seems to think Calvin Johnson will be available via trade because he wants out of Detroit so bad. That dude is the super freak of the NFL. If the Ravens are smart this off season, give Detroit whatever they ask for with Johnson in a trade.

body88

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2010, 10:07:13 PM »
Doug Steele seems to think Calvin Johnson will be available via trade because he wants out of Detroit so bad. That dude is the super freak of the NFL. If the Ravens are smart this off season, give Detroit whatever they ask for with Johnson in a trade.

He's a freak for sure.  It would take a first and a second to do it. I'd do that.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2010, 12:46:14 AM »

He is hurt but plays through it and gets no love for playing so hard for the Lions organization. Calvin knows that he is on a team that is going no where soon and the Lions would deal him instead of losing him and getting nothing in return.  :( I want him back with a much more improved Matthew Stafford and a healthy Matthew Stafford! My lions will take Suhhhhh, S - Eric Berry out of Tennessee or OT - Akung from Oklahoma!
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2010, 08:54:47 AM »
He is hurt but plays through it and gets no love for playing so hard for the Lions organization. Calvin knows that he is on a team that is going no where soon and the Lions would deal him instead of losing him and getting nothing in return.  :( I want him back with a much more improved Matthew Stafford and a healthy Matthew Stafford! My lions will take Suhhhhh, S - Eric Berry out of Tennessee or OT - Akung from Oklahoma!

But I think you're wrong about the Lions. This past season they improved as a team and as an organization. Scwartz looks like he has the franchise moving in the right direction. But they still have a long way to go.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2010, 09:00:07 AM »

Oh btw, I forgot to tell you about you being right regarding ADT.  Total waste of money.  Shitty work ethic + crybaby.  Once all the big boys retired, he started loafing.  He's been average, which is horseshit considering that  he is a genetic freak.  It's all mental; he showed why they signed him in year one.  Shit, I saw him outrun a fucking cb a few weeks ago, and he's 270.  Some of these guys are lazy.

Did I say he was a waste of money two years ago? He was awesome for you in 2007. But he's probably falling out of favor with Belechik. He was never a problem when he was in Baltimore. But I knew after 2006 we were not going to be able to resign him. He was 30 years old at the time and that seems to be the wrong in the NFL once your contract has expired. But he's still a great player, in my opinion. Not sure what his issue is these days. You think he's lazy? I have no idea.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2010, 02:11:18 PM »
But I think you're wrong about the Lions. This past season they improved as a team and as an organization. Scwartz looks like he has the franchise moving in the right direction. But they still have a long way to go.

Have you been watching the same Lions team that i have? A season ticket owner 
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2010, 06:38:56 PM »

Have you been watching the same Lions team that i have? A season ticket owner 

They've improved since last season and Stafford looks like the real deal. Losing Kevin Smith to an ACL tear is tough, though.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 06:47:58 PM »
They've improved since last season and Stafford looks like the real deal. Losing Kevin Smith to an ACL tear is tough, though.

Yes, i would love to see us pick up C.J. Spiller but he is a mid 1st rounder and knowing Detroit, "Sexy Pick" S - Eric Berry or DT- Suh. In this league you need two backs and i use to go to Clemson and i knew that he was going to be a great player!!  8) 8) C.J. could have did so much better with a better O-line and better talent around him on the offensive line of the ball.  8) 8)
D