Author Topic: PT #2 Getting the message out1 What do you stand for?  (Read 636 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
PT #2 Getting the message out1 What do you stand for?
« on: December 28, 2009, 05:55:21 PM »
Your Beliefs And Values

What do you stand for? (should mirror desired outcome)

Mine as an example:

MY training systems along with strongman training is the BEST for developing strength / power athletes.

In order to improve and get REAL results you have to TRAIN HARD (we never use the word "workout")

I HATE fitness gyms and lies about fitness (Our tag line is NO GIMMICKS, NO BS, NO FRILLS JUST HARD WORK)

Principles: character, food, body, service, faith.

You can see in the message I deliver who I'm trying to target. The average "200lb soccer mom" as stormshadow put it, will more than likely be turned off by my message, but the athlete or the "weekend warrior" who still plays hard on some club team might appeal to this along with high school coaches who want their team to train in the offseason like football or anyone male or female to isn't afraid of a challenge and wants to work hard.

Develop your message to suit YOU. JNN mentioned that he was a "Trophy" trainer, IMO that's a great angle as long as your honest with your clients and your training methods work.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: PT #2 Getting the message out
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 06:04:04 PM »

MY training systems along with strongman training is the BEST for developing strength / power athletes.

Do you have any fairly unique methods or principles you use for training athletes? Everything has been done before by someone but maybe there's a variation or combo of methods that's fairly unique to you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 06:07:01 PM »
Do you have any fairly unique methods or principles you use for training athletes? Everything has been done before by someone but maybe there's a variation or combo of methods that's fairly unique to you?

Yes, my training is a bit different.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 08:16:26 PM »
Van, although my training is a bit different, we still keep in the main powerlifts (bench, squat and DL (trap bar)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 08:18:45 PM »
Good stuff!@