Author Topic: Bush Waited Six Days To Discuss Shoe Bomber With No GOP Complaints  (Read 3593 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Bush Waited Six Days To Discuss Shoe Bomber With No GOP Complaints
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2009, 06:02:22 AM »
Actually he can. From what I understand, the CIA can deny the President. this was their screw up. we just now have to determine both how & why it occured.

Another moronic post from Jagass.  

The father warned the State Department.  And btw knee padder, guess why the CIA cant talk to other agencies?  I'll let you figure that one out.  

Look up that traitorous C%^T Jamie Gorelick and go from there.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 06:10:10 AM »
Jag....my absolutely hatred for the man would preclude his handlers from ever letting me get close to him. No Barry in Iraq for Christmas or Thanksgiving...OBAMA IS A FIRST CLASS SHITBAG. Oddly if he came here I would be responsible for some of the arrangements as I was for Sec Gates a few weeks ago. I would be sick that day. Maureen Dowd...first class asshat. Some of our guys took pictures of her with big grins and their arms around her. She look like she wanted to puke...................d ouchbag hahaaha.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2009, 06:12:53 AM »
Jag....my absolutely hatred for the man would preclude his handlers from ever letting me get close to him. No Barry in Iraq for Christmas or Thanksgiving...OBAMA IS A FIRST CLASS SHITBAG. Oddly if he came here I would be responsible for some of the arrangements as I was for Sec Gates a few weeks ago. I would be sick that day. Maureen Dowd...first class asshat. Some of our guys took pictures of her with big grins and their arms around her. She look like she wanted to puke...................d ouchbag hahaaha.

Had they at least taken showers first, ...or were they wreaking from BO?  :D
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2009, 06:21:24 AM »
Nope...first thing in the morning..it was on TV. Maureen asked me about some mural the Cav guys had done and then she went around and talked to soldiers...then the Cav CSM asked for pics with her. He's 6'3 and she was wearing some stupid pink Yankee hat and looked miserable. He had a huge cheshire grin on his face.
L

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2009, 06:50:49 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Like i said many times, many repubs have turned into alarmist whiney cry babies......like many dems a couple of years ago.
true dat.
w

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2009, 06:56:03 AM »

HILARIOUS..You can say that shit about a dude thats been in power for a year..but other hommie fucked this place up in every way for 8 years...and you still sucking bush's dick when you see the results of his shit...and for the record...911 happened...this didnt...

Real Talk...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2009, 07:27:20 AM »
Yeah.....ok "hommie". Bush isn't in charge...only gross incompetence stopped this...not ol barry the weak.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 07:29:44 AM »
To what violation of civil rights do you refer? ...and whose?  ;)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=312343.0

here you go jagalicious, see what kind of idiot your putting on a pedestal...thinks 20 moves ahead LOL hahhaha ohhh goodness

and

where is this pic of you I hear is floating around?  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2009, 08:22:46 AM »
Yeah.....ok "hommie". Bush isn't in charge...only gross incompetence stopped this...not ol barry the weak.
did you talk wild like this when Bush was Warned about 911..but he was on the ranch...and then...it really happened...hmmmmm...answ er that

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 08:35:07 AM »
Jag....[size=15pt]my absolutely hatred for the man would preclude his handlers from ever letting me get close to him[/size]. No Barry in Iraq for Christmas or Thanksgiving...OBAMA IS A FIRST CLASS SHITBAG. Oddly if he came here I would be responsible for some of the arrangements as I was for Sec Gates a few weeks ago. I would be sick that day. Maureen Dowd...first class asshat. Some of our guys took pictures of her with big grins and their arms around her. She look like she wanted to puke...................d ouchbag hahaaha.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2009, 08:37:50 AM »

HH - you sound like just the kind of nutbag that our government should be keeping an eye on.

Seriously

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2009, 08:41:52 AM »
The bellowing by Republicans over the Obama administration's supposedly lackadaisical response to the attempted bombing of an airliner over Detroit seems as much about political posturing as legitimate national security concerns.

How else to explain the GOP's relatively quiet reaction eight years ago to President George W. Bush's detached response after a similarly-botched terrorist attack?

On December 22, 2001, Richard Reid -- known more infamously as the shoe bomber -- failed in his attempt to blow up a Miami-bound jet using explosives hidden in his shoe. Coming less than four months after September 11, there already were deep concerns about a potential attack during the upcoming holiday break. Nevertheless, President Bush did not directly address the foiled plot for six days, according to an extensive review of newspaper records from that time period. And when he did, it was only in passing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/29/bush-waited-nine-days-to_n_406307.html

not only that but they couldn't stop congratulating themselves when they convicted him in civilian court

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2009, 08:45:32 AM »
HH - you sound like just the kind of nutbag that our government should be keeping an eye on.

Seriously

And oddly enough, he has the nerve to ...within the same sentence, ...criticize the man for not making an appearance in the very same country, where someone who professes to hate him so intensely, his people won't let him near him, but would be responsible for making his security arrangements. What an absolutely brain dead moron he is.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2009, 08:49:59 AM »
Quick question:

Since as a consequence of Richard Reid the shoe bomber, we all have to remove our shoes at airports,
...does that mean that as a result of the underwear bomber, we're all going to have to remove our panties?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2009, 08:51:14 AM »
not only that but they couldn't stop congratulating themselves when they convicted him in civilian court
are you trying to draw an equivalent between trying that man in civilian court and the detainees at gitmo?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2009, 08:53:43 AM »

Seriously

::)  ::)  ::)

Me too Straw?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2009, 08:56:29 AM »
where is this pic of you I hear is floating around?  ;D

I posted this for you in the other thread.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2009, 08:56:38 AM »
Quick question:

Since as a consequence of Richard Reid the shoe bomber, we all have to remove our shoes at airports,
...does that mean that as a result of the underwear bomber, we're all going to have to remove our panties?
well I dont wear panties but if I were you I would just forgo the panties all together  :D

for the sake of saving time, ya know  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2009, 09:08:52 AM »
are you trying to draw an equivalent between trying that man in civilian court and the detainees at gitmo?

I'm "trying" to say exactly what I said

Bush Admin Officials congratulated themselves for a successful conviction of a terrorist in our civilian courts. 
Clearly they think that's the appropriate avenue for dealing with terrorrist. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2009, 09:15:29 AM »
Bush never blamed Clinton huh? Where has Obama said this is Bush's fault? Bush's admin people (whom i'd assume he has control over no?) told everyone that they inherited a 'recession' and that led to this current economic downfall, repubs have repeatedly blamed clinton era policies for 9/11 and Osama.  

In all honesty i don't jump on the blame Bush for such small things.  Like HH6 said i'm sure he was on top of it.  Just because he doesn't address it doesn't mean it isn't being dealt with.  Same deal with Obama.  Oh my gosh he played golf for 3 hours he must be doing nothing! Sounds to me like we have found the new cry baby party and this time shockingly, it isn't the democrats.  
Abandon every hope...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2009, 09:17:52 AM »
I'm "trying" to say exactly what I said

Bush Admin Officials congratulated themselves for a successful conviction of a terrorist in our civilian courts. 
Clearly they think that's the appropriate avenue for dealing with terrorrist. 
hahahah nice try dip shit, actions such as this have grounds and follow due process in order to try these ppl in civilian court.

OBVIOUSLY you dont understand DUE PROCESS, try looking that up and tell me whether you think the gitmo detainees have been given due process... ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2009, 09:21:18 AM »
::)  ::)  ::)

Me too Straw?

you're definitely a crank and have a very radical and fringe view of how our government should work but you'd never be able to tear yourself away from GB long enough to plan anything serious.   You're just a crank on a message board.  All talk and no action

If anything, I see you losing it and killing someone in a domestic violence or road rage type incident.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2009, 09:33:49 AM »

I posted this for you in the other thread.

LOL thanks skip sorry I must have missed it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2009, 09:35:06 AM »
you're definitely a crank and have a very radical and fringe view of how our government should work but you'd never be able to tear yourself away from GB long enough to plan anything serious.   You're just a crank on a message board.  All talk and no action

If anything, I see you losing it and killing someone in a domestic violence or road rage type incident.  

And I see you hooking up with other gay men in the rest stops on the highway.  Whats your point? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2009, 09:44:47 AM »
Can Obama please explain why he postponed his vacation until the Senate voted on the helathcare bill, yet he cannot rush back to Washington to review and clean this "catastrophc breach" of security resulting from "human failure"?

Guess threats of violence from terroists is simply not as important as the actions of the "evil insurance companies!"