Author Topic: Quickerblade 101  (Read 5444 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Quickerblade 101
« on: December 30, 2009, 02:15:56 AM »
due to frequent PM's i have posted this.

I was thinking what makes me generally successfully with woman.

first off all you all need to know Women love sex too.

thats the mindset i have, i dont have the mindset "what can I do to impress Tracey" thats pretty pathetic.
not only pathetic its lame and lacks confidence...lame+lack confidence = no pussy that night= tracey getting fucked by a scholar.

The whole scope on how you view a date needs to change, just because you open the door for her,upsize her popcorn and pay for her movie does not improve your odds in penetrating her.

the key is (to me anyway) is always have sex on your mind, assume she is fucking that night, Act as if she will fuck, that all you need to do, i use this theory when im texting, when im dating, now it does not guarantee your going fuck every girl but with this mindset you will fuck more girls then often..it also destroys any chance of entering the friend zone.

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Quickerblade 101
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 02:39:14 AM »
Did not read, nobody gives a fuck, thread fail.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 02:46:48 AM »
i've seen "2 girls 1 cup"...I know exactly what women want  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 02:47:46 AM »

thats the mindset i have, i dont have the mindset "what can I do to impress Tracey" thats pretty pathetic.
not only pathetic its lame and lacks confidence...lame+lack confidence = no pussy that night= tracey getting fucked by a scholar.

The whole scope on how you view a date needs to change, just because you open the door for her,upsize her popcorn and pay for her movie does not improve your odds in penetrating her.

the key is (to me anyway) is always have sex on your mind, assume she is fucking that night, Act as if she will fuck, that all you need to do, i use this theory when im texting, when im dating, now it does not guarantee your going fuck every girl but with this mindset you will fuck more girls then often..it also destroys any chance of entering the friend zone.
Damn, I thought she would be impressed when I overdrew my account to upsize the fucking popcorn...I thought that was a deal breaker right there. ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 02:48:42 AM »
i've seen "2 girls 1 cup"...I know exactly what women want  ;D

Lee Priest?
HAHA, RON.....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 02:51:11 AM »
Damn, I thought she would be impressed when I overdrew my account to upsize the fucking popcorn...I thought that was a deal breaker right there.

I dont know why men think by splurging on a bitch will get her wet.
last week i took a girl out to bronte beach, i did splurge though, all over her tummy.

Date cost me $9.00

a pack of cashew nuts a can of coke and chewing gum.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 02:53:37 AM »
last week i took a girl out to bronte beach, i did splurge though, all over her tummy.

Date cost me $9.00

You will need to start posting pics of these conquests , its all good to copy and paste shit from other forums and "talk" about your "game" but another to back it up  ;)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 02:54:43 AM »
Lee Priest?

x-fucking-actly ;D

quickerblade has valid points

fact of the matter - just be somewhat good looking and charming and you will do well with a good amount of women
ps- don't take it personal if a girl doesn't find you attractive even though you are a good looking men- some women just like ugly men

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 02:56:11 AM »
You will need to start posting pics of these conquests , its all good to copy and paste shit from other forums and "talk" about your "game" but another to back it up  ;)

my phone camera game is horrible, i can guarantee you i dont copy and paste from other forums. 100%

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 02:57:28 AM »

Date cost me $9.00

I completely agree on that! lol last date i had I spent like $250 on the bitch (buying the club entrances, paying for her expensive $20 bitch drinks) and i thought for sure i'd get laid, didn't happen.  

what do you do to get a girl wet and want to fuck on a date?   what kind of places do u suggest to take the girl out to get her in the sack faster?  

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 03:00:22 AM »
I completely agree on that! lol last date i had I spent like $250 on the bitch (buying the club entrances, paying for her expensive $20 bitch drinks) and i thought for sure i'd get laid, didn't happen.  

what do you do to get a girl wet and want to fuck on a date?   what kind of places do u suggest to take the girl out to get her in the sack faster?  

my friend you could of spent half a mill and still gone home with blue balls.

was this a first date??
what did u say when u asked her out?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 03:36:02 AM »
sure they love sex

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 03:37:09 AM »
sure they love sex

they love sex, guys love sex, but guys fuck it up by sidetracking the bitch buying gifts and icecream

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 03:42:56 AM »
they love sex, guys love sex, but guys fuck it up by sidetracking the bitch buying gifts and icecream

see, i'm a "jerk" so i agree with that

remember..

some girls like "a jerk"
some girls like "a nice guy"
however, the girls who like "a jerk" like "a nice guy" every once and while but will always come back to "a jerk"
however, the girls who like "a nice guy" like "a jerk" every once and while but will always come back to "a nice guy"

it's never personal when a girl turns you down if you are a good looking man- it's strictly a matter of "bad casting" in that case
remember, Brad Pitt is (arguably) the sexiest man alive...HOWEVER, i'm willing to bet that their several women who don't find him attractive.  Does this mean that Brad Pitt is "ugly"?
No- it's just a matter of "bad casting" and personal preference- it's not cuz you're ugly

[/my 2 cents]

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 03:45:15 AM »
see, i'm a "jerk" so i agree with that

remember..

some girls like "a jerk"
some girls like "a nice guy"
however, the girls who like "a jerk" like "a nice guy" every once and while but will always come back to "a jerk"
however, the girls who like "a nice guy" like "a jerk" every once and while but will always come back to "a nice guy"

it's never personal when a girl turns you down if you are a good looking man- it's strictly a matter of "bad casting" in that case
remember, Brad Pitt is (arguably) the sexiest man alive...HOWEVER, i'm willing to bet that their several women who don't find him attractive.  Does this mean that Brad Pitt is "ugly"?
No- it's just a matter of "bad casting" and personal preference- it's not cuz you're ugly

[/my 2 cents]

you cant impress everyyone, but if a girl is thinking of fucking you just follow my ways and she will, just make her feel comfortable and not like a ho.

some girls havent had dick in months , so when a dude asks them out its like a dream come true, till he starts doing romantic bullshit...just get close to her, massage her, kiss her neck and place her hands on your erect cock and she will do the rest.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 03:50:42 AM »
Did not read, nobody gives a fuck, thread fail.
I would suggest wearing a green t-shirt size smedium to show off your 14" cannons. This is all you need to get da bitches

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2009, 03:54:06 AM »
I would suggest wearing a green t-shirt size smedium to show off your 14" cannons. This is all you need to get da bitches

if that was true, then method would be like a combination of peter north and antonio banderas

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2009, 03:57:01 AM »
Damn, I thought she would be impressed when I overdrew my account to upsize the fucking popcorn...I thought that was a deal breaker right there. ;D

I think once you upsize the popcorn you should at the very least expect a blow job - anything less and she is frigid.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 03:58:57 AM »

Most chicks don't care much about the size of your muscles. Confidence is a key to open the door. Romance won't help much, and I'm not romantic anyway so it's against my nature to be romantic.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 04:01:34 AM »
this type of thread comes up every once and a while and every one here is making VERY valid points but the fact of the matter is....well......ck this video

seriously, i'm not a fan of good charlotte but they REALLY nailed it on the head

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2009, 04:02:15 AM »
Most chicks don't care much about the size of your muscles. Confidence is a key to open the door. Romance won't help much, and I'm not romantic anyway so it's against my nature to be romantic.

Amen, CONFIDENCE!!!

dont text her..CALL her
Dont ask her out..TELL her

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2009, 04:03:43 AM »
Amen, CONFIDENCE!!!

dont text her..CALL her
Dont ask her out..TELL her

AMEN X2

if you like a girl, call her WHEN YOU WANT- don't do that "2-3 day rule" shit

and amen again on "tell her" btw

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2009, 04:13:17 AM »
x-fucking-actly ;D

quickerblade has valid points

fact of the matter - just be somewhat good looking and charming and you will do well with a good amount of women
ps- don't take it personal if a girl doesn't find you attractive even though you are a good looking men- some women just like ugly men

???

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2009, 04:15:43 AM »
AMEN X2

if you like a girl, call her WHEN YOU WANT- don't do that "2-3 day rule" shit

and amen again on "tell her" btw

in 2-3 days another guy will be in her, im serious, you have to move fast these days, bitches have twitter, facebook, myspace they have guys hitting on them every minute, u want that fine ass, pick up your phone and call her and say "Hey, whats cooking good looking? this friday, im taking you somewhere spectacular, just me, you and some great conversation" wait for the "yeah sounds good" then hang up = your about to get fucked.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2009, 04:16:53 AM »

This is basic stuff QB but you need to post it because there are too many fucking pussies out there. Not that any of them will listen.