Author Topic: thread about the NPC thread  (Read 4385 times)

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
thread about the NPC thread
« on: December 30, 2009, 11:17:28 AM »
first the thread about NPC was deleted, then the thread asking about where the NPC thread went got deleted.   Can someone please post the details on like?  the power hungry schmoes need to be outed.
I dont like twinks.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: thread about the NPC thread
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 11:26:56 AM »
Yes its bullshit.  Whatever happened to free speech?  That thread wasnt disrespectful to anyone.  It was just asking questions about the NPC and how it was run.  This is why the NPC looks so shady because they probably emailed someone and got it pulled.  Thats the kinda stuff that fucks up Getbig. Its an honest thread that isnt the usual "Would you hit this" thread.  Maybe the NPC officials could come here and answer it.   ::)   I know that will never happen. 

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 11:48:03 AM »
Yes its bullshit.  Whatever happened to free speech?  That thread wasnt disrespectful to anyone.  It was just asking questions about the NPC and how it was run.  This is why the NPC looks so shady because they probably emailed someone and got it pulled.  Thats the kinda stuff that fucks up Getbig. Its an honest thread that isnt the usual "Would you hit this" thread.  Maybe the NPC officials could come here and answer it.   ::)   I know that will never happen. 
No it will never ever happen. You are correct but you were wrong when you said somebody e-mailed somebody els. Please! I can bet my ass that Monion or Junior got a CALL that went something like this...

"..yea, on Getbig there is this thing about you and the NPC. Yea, just those nerds all talking crap. Uh huh... uh huh... you need me to call Ron Avidan? I have his number, yea... okay...okay... okay, sir I'll call him now and handle it. Okay. Thanks, Jim. Bye.."

It goes to show they have something to protect. They feared someone with real inside dirt on them to come on here and drop it like it's hot.

I can't WAIT for another phone call or e-mail to come my way with a message straight from 'the prez' warning me to keep my mouth shut. Hahahahah!

- Block!
?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 04:17:11 PM »
No it will never ever happen. You are correct but you were wrong when you said somebody e-mailed somebody els. Please! I can bet my ass that Monion or Junior got a CALL that went something like this...

"..yea, on Getbig there is this thing about you and the NPC. Yea, just those nerds all talking crap. Uh huh... uh huh... you need me to call Ron Avidan? I have his number, yea... okay...okay... okay, sir I'll call him now and handle it. Okay. Thanks, Jim. Bye.."

It goes to show they have something to protect. They feared someone with real inside dirt on them to come on here and drop it like it's hot.

I can't WAIT for another phone call or e-mail to come my way with a message straight from 'the prez' warning me to keep my mouth shut. Hahahahah!

- Block!
Trying to control the threads and content on a message board is pretty sad.  I wonder how many message boards the Manions check each day?   Well Block I think its time to start another thread

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 04:41:41 PM »
The fact that some of you are completely disrespectful and ruin threads make them get deleted. 

Simple as that.

I am enjoying the week and more, and thus not here to check out the few that want to ruin it for all.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 04:46:29 PM »
The fact that some of you are completely disrespectful and ruin threads make them get deleted.  

Simple as that.

I am enjoying the week and more, and thus not here to check out the few that want to ruin it for all.

That thread didnt start or end with a disrespectful tone.  It was just questions that needed answered about the NPC.  Some people posted bullshit replies but for the most part it wasnt a slam thread.  Lemme guess he threatened to pull your press passes?  You could delete every thread on Getbig if your looking for disrespect or bad taste.  The only thing that made it different was because it asked about the NPC/Manions

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 06:21:56 PM »

- Block!

100000000000000000000000 000000000% spot-on
No Worries 4 me

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 06:29:53 PM »

then delete the specific posting instead of the entire thread.

and if that's the real reason why are there so many other threads that have disrespectful postings never delete?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 07:02:41 PM »
some big shot didnt like the subject and got the thread shit canned. 

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 07:07:53 PM »
And people wonder why no one takes this sport serious...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 07:17:30 PM »
Dont have time - BUT - will do that this evening.  Thread was moved

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 07:41:00 PM »
And people wonder why no one takes this sport serious...

Because it's not a sport!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 07:42:06 PM »

Simple as that.

Happy NY Ron..have a great evening

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2009, 05:19:13 AM »

Simple as that.

methinks many, many (maybe most) threads should be deleted here if you are talking about disrespect.

and THAT is a fact

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 05:23:53 AM »

Why move it? It is a valid G&O thread!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2009, 06:12:11 AM »

Moved to?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2009, 06:13:57 AM »
What was the thread about anyways?

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2009, 09:53:40 AM »
hahaha oh brother.  this thread was moved to questions and complaints forum, a board that has 1/100th the amount of traffic as the gossip and opinion board.  typical move to try and protect the corrupt NPC.  ::)
I dont like twinks.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2010, 10:09:49 PM »

Liked it or not, the NPC is thriving, doing very well, and since I work in the supplement business, and take pictures in NPC and IFBB contests, I am getting tired of people disrespecting it.   Yes, you can talk about it, and then again, you have the guys that says - so and so is a farce, it is bull, corrupt, etc.

Once again, talking about claims without any proof whatsoever, just because it sounds good.  Well, I am a little tired of it, and no - nobody asked me to move it.  So yes, 4 or 5 posts were fine until you get to the ones that just slam the NPC and dont care about bodybuilding, or anything to do with it.

I dont feel like dealing with it anymore.

Sort of like the wolf who cries about everything claiming everything is a lie and a farce, but offers nothing but negativity.

Simple as that.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2010, 03:42:34 PM »
Ron, I totally know why u deleted the threads, and i dont blame u at all, u gotta cover your interests.

But, to play devils advocate a bit, 90% of everything said on this board is negative yet it isnt deleted. This board is what it is today for the most part because of negativity. So why all of the sudden start deleting entire threads because they rubbed someone the wrong way?