Author Topic: How long should a nap be?  (Read 2659 times)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: How long should a nap be?
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2009, 08:34:18 PM »
I used to do that, but I didn't like interupting my sleep for protein intake, so now I just have my GF get up 3 am and pour a Nitrotech shake in my mouth as I sleep.  Works great, although sometimes I choke on it and a few times we had to call an ambulance to rush me to the ER to save my life.  Bodybuilding is serious business.   :-\

i got the Gakic drip. just plug it into my IV port before bed and BOOOOM!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 08:54:16 PM »

Exactly! Who the fuck takes naps? Maybe in france but people that make this damn country run dont. Pfft naps.....fucking pussys i swear.

I get up at 2:30am, do my work through the day, hit the gym, and by the time I'm home around 2pm I'm fried. If I don't get/take a nap, I'm falling asleep at 5-6pm.
Naps are actually more natural for the body, more natural than you trying to fit in at GetBig, hossie.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2009, 10:08:48 PM »
people that are working after you've been tucked in for the night my friend.
truth and ownage :D
A

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2009, 11:32:34 PM »
I used to do that, but I didn't like interupting my sleep for protein intake, so now I just have my GF get up 3 am and pour a Nitrotech shake in my mouth as I sleep.  Works great, although sometimes I choke on it and a few times we had to call an ambulance to rush me to the ER to save my life.  Bodybuilding is serious business.   :-\

Hahahah, that's funny!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2009, 11:35:05 PM »

Its VERY hard for me to take naps, just never works, I have to be EXTREMELY exhausted and lacking sleep to nap - so rare!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2009, 11:39:31 PM »
Its VERY hard for me to take naps, just never works, I have to be EXTREMELY exhausted and lacking sleep to nap - so rare!
I used to be the same way...then I turned 12. 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »
I used to be the same way...then I turned 12. 

Hell before 12 I could nap like there was no tomorrow, as I got older I just couldn't do it anymore!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2009, 07:32:09 AM »
Till your mom tells me your dads on his way home from work and I gotta go.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2009, 07:37:32 AM »
if I wake up after 1830 I'm fucked for falling asleep again at a reasonable hour

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2009, 07:48:11 AM »
An hour?  Two?  How long should a bodybuilder nap to optimize anabolism and minimize catabolism? 

i advise you not to take any daytime naps, it will fuck up your biologic clock and the nightsleep in the long run.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2009, 01:51:13 PM »

Choking and being rushed to ER and nearly dying repeatedly has to be a very catabolic experience. Did she try a funnel?

I have a better way. I have seen the future to building the perfect body, and it is in 24 hour portable IVs - no need to stay stationary or have wires to trip you up. f you want to get in on this at the ground floor with me and make a killing in a couple of years on the IPO, e-mail me your personal bank account info to LOTTOWINNERSCAMMER@NIGERIANOILPRINCE.COM, and I'll put your investment dollars to great use.
A

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2009, 01:56:27 PM »
till i'm done with my wetdream.
w

hossie59

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2009, 03:38:59 PM »
I get up at 2:30am, do my work through the day, hit the gym, and by the time I'm home around 2pm I'm fried. If I don't get/take a nap, I'm falling asleep at 5-6pm.
Naps are actually more natural for the body, more natural than you trying to fit in at GetBig, hossie.

your entire day is less than 12 hours.........my scheduled work day is longer. Sorry i didnt know this was a place for pussys, your right i dont fit in ill delete my account then take my own life.  ::) ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2009, 04:30:13 PM »
your entire day is less than 12 hours.........my scheduled work day is longer. Sorry i didnt know this was a place for pussys, your right i dont fit in ill delete my account then take my own life.  ::) ::)
LMAO ;D

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2009, 05:50:57 PM »

i advise you not to take any daytime naps, it will fuck up your biologic clock and the nightsleep in the long run.

Wow, so they've been wrong all along. I'm fuked I guess  :D