Author Topic: survey  (Read 2074 times)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
survey
« on: December 30, 2009, 06:26:27 PM »
(1)Do you come from a dysfunctional family (separated or divorced parents during youth - one or both parents addicted to drugs, alchol or other bad stuff)

(2)Do you have troubles dating girls/women as an indirect consequence of your parent's separation - or more like "Do you think women are all whores just for sex / dumb and posessive, manipulative witches"

Not NECESSARY to explain in details,just type

or

or

or

0 if you dont come from a dysfunctionnal family and dont consider women as either whores or stupid.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: survey
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 06:27:10 PM »
Kfc and watermelon thrown at said assailants would have prevented this
Q

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 06:28:04 PM »
Happily i can say 0.
No doubt about it...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 06:28:21 PM »

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 06:38:04 PM »
1,2  I have abandonment issues, too.

:(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 06:38:26 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 06:44:30 PM »
it's like, do i really have to answer this ?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 08:02:10 PM »
can honestly answer 0.....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 10:14:52 PM »
0, but  some women are real girls tho. not all, but some.
A

11venthhour

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 12:52:24 AM »

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 01:38:06 AM »

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 09:43:58 AM »
bump, more answers plz.

io856

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2010, 08:02:24 AM »

isn't the separation rate super high anyway... any correlation in data may perhaps only be indicative of the high proportion of bad parents and divorce

how would we know if our skepticism towards woman is directly linked to our parents? I've always felt mine was because of observations and past experiences...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2010, 08:09:35 AM »
"Do you think women are all whores just for sex / dumb and posessive, manipulative"

3 - If your normal and you think the above is true because....well, it is.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2010, 08:49:50 AM »
I'll bet a large percentage of teenagers these days would have to admit to 1 and 2.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2010, 09:03:24 AM »

isn't the separation rate super high anyway... any correlation in data may perhaps only be indicative of the high proportion of bad parents and divorce

how would we know if our skepticism towards woman is directly linked to our parents? I've always felt mine was because of observations and past experiences...

just READ some psychology books. As the society and women's rights change, the role and place of men change and they have a hard time  adapting, most are absolutely lost. Men have no models anymore, they dont know what a Man should be, and neither do women. Men are in a critical pyschological situation nowadays. It's impossible not to be insecure about their virility, sexuality with such distortions of their personality constantly pressurizing em.

One of the reasons why children coming from dysfunctional families become hateful towards other human beings is because they feel betrayed by their own parents, and have a hard believing in somebody else due to the original trauma of their parents separation. It's like they cant trust anyone anymore, and feel deeply depressed and pessimistic about human nature. They can find some peace in someone else who can understand what they went trhough but most of the time they develop a deep hartred toward everyone and become paranoid, self centered and spend a lot of their life fighting for lost causes hiding the origin of their real traumas.
It'S particulary complicated when parents reinforce these processus after the separation with bad behavior, influences.
Most of the time women/mothers are responsible for the psychological traumas cause in 90% of the divorces/separations they are the one who keep the children and endoctrinate em against the father, or prevent him from seeing his kids. And there is nothign worst than this. It absolutely destroys the psychological , social development of the young mind.

Im trying here to sum what ive read but it's obviously not consistant enough, i can only recommend you who are interested in this to take a look at some books about all this stuff at your local library, in the "psychology" section.
Lot of great books about fatherhood, brain and mind development in kids and young adults, and possesive mothers etc

some reads  save you years , if not decades of psychological struggle.

Now the big problem is that more and more people separate/divorce and that the phenommenon is increasing tenfold and produce more and more troubled kids who in return will also repeat the only scenario they know, so we are facing a major societal issue here, and it's only the beginning.

According to psychologists and socioligsts, our societies badly badly need Fathers nowadays.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2010, 09:13:46 AM »
Interesting topic, Uber!

The following is related a bit and might be of some interest to some of us GetBiggers:

A lot of my cousins and their families get together over the holidays and we always end up discussing how our holidays were conducted during the years of long ago.

Each of us had serious alcoholic parents, but none of the children of those alcoholic parents had alcoholic problems.

One of the elders in our group claims that alcoholism skips generations within our family tree .. meaning that the sons and daughters of alcoholics seldom have alcoholic problems, but their grandkids do. And on and on down the line.

So if you're  a drunk, don't expect your kids to follow suit; but make sure you warn them about their own damn kids!

Any official studies ever done on this?

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2010, 09:22:51 AM »
yeah it's called the process of resilience / resiliencey in psychology. Basically it means kids LEARN FROM THEIR PARENTS MISTAKE and dont reproduce em, often doing exactly the oposite of what they parents did just to make sure they wont end "like em".

The problem is that most of the time kids are just endoctrinated and dont know they are being brainwashed until it's too late (when they reach their 30s) .

Also some people figure how badly they ve been raised/educated , conditionned , know they re just repeating their father/mother relationship or behaviors in their own lifes, but cant find the strenght to change. Endangering their own progeniture as a result by transimiting it the bad stuff they got from their own parents AGAIN.

But yeah, sometimes kids find an exit, thanks god, and it's often another model, mentor, that help them see something different, think differently. These people are called tutors of resiliency and can teach individuals how to take control of their life and not be victims of their parents bad influences.
They re especially important for young males with no father figure.

Psychologists are now sure that a kid should better be raised by a single FATHER instead of a single mother, cause single mothers often cant deal with the emotional /disciplinary part of the education, especially when they re working and facing their own shortcomings in their daily life.
The father figure prevails, as imperfect the father might be. (we re not talking about fathers who destroy their kids here of course, but often fathers arent as bad as the mothers picture em, and suffer a lot from the women own biased comprehension -more like inmcomprehension- of the how things work.)
Single mothers are destroying generations of young males and females, and lonely single fathers who are disqualified by society, mothers, are victims too.
Because it destroys their faith in themselves, it prevent em from becoming better men and fathers, they are refused the right to be who they are, whoever they are.

Kids are emotional sponges. They absorb absoultey everything, that is shown, that is said, that is not shown and that is not said. They ENGRAVE all of this in their brains when it is in its developmental stages in childhood and teenage years, and then it will corrupt their behavior and cognitive capabilities for life.

Kids observe interiorize and copy their loved ones behaviors. This is how they "learn".  It has been proven humans only seem to stop learning as much when they hit their 30s. It means that during 30 years everything that we learn is fundamental and the more we age, the more difficult it becomes to "un-learn" what is inapropriate to our survival in the environment that surrounds us.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2010, 10:13:29 AM »
Thanks, Uber! First time I've ever heard a logical explanation!

What is your educational background?

I have often tried to get drunk but after my second cocktail I simply get drowsy and fall asleep while everyone else drinks lots and  has a good time.

I never get hang-overs though but I've seen some "super doo-zies!".

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2010, 07:20:45 AM »
up

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2010, 07:21:49 AM »

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2010, 07:46:34 AM »
just READ some psychology books. As the society and women's rights change, the role and place of men change and they have a hard time  adapting, most are absolutely lost. Men have no models anymore, they dont know what a Man should be, and neither do women. Men are in a critical pyschological situation nowadays. It's impossible not to be insecure about their virility, sexuality with such distortions of their personality constantly pressurizing em.
One of the reasons why children coming from dysfunctional families become hateful towards other human beings is because they feel betrayed by their own parents, and have a hard believing in somebody else due to the original trauma of their parents separation. It's like they cant trust anyone anymore, and feel deeply depressed and pessimistic about human nature. They can find some peace in someone else who can understand what they went trhough but most of the time they develop a deep hartred toward everyone and become paranoid, self centered and spend a lot of their life fighting for lost causes hiding the origin of their real traumas.
It'S particulary complicated when parents reinforce these processus after the separation with bad behavior, influences.
Most of the time women/mothers are responsible for the psychological traumas cause in 90% of the divorces/separations they are the one who keep the children and endoctrinate em against the father, or prevent him from seeing his kids. And there is nothign worst than this. It absolutely destroys the psychological , social development of the young mind.

Im trying here to sum what ive read but it's obviously not consistant enough, i can only recommend you who are interested in this to take a look at some books about all this stuff at your local library, in the "psychology" section.
Lot of great books about fatherhood, brain and mind development in kids and young adults, and possesive mothers etc
some reads  save you years , if not decades of psychological struggle.
Now the big problem is that more and more people separate/divorce and that the phenommenon is increasing tenfold and produce more and more troubled kids who in return will also repeat the only scenario they know, so we are facing a major societal issue here, and it's only the beginning.

According to psychologists and socioligsts, our societies badly badly need Fathers nowadays.

You're mixing the constructs of dysfunctional family and divorce too readily.
Finally we're getting to a point were we can see relationships for what they are: dynamic.
There's always gonna be bad parents, male or female, divorced or married.
BTW, almost all men I know are quite safe and comfortable in their role as man.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2010, 07:52:31 AM »
3 - If your normal and you think the above is true because....well, it is.

There are "Jezebelles" out there.  Rare, but they exist which renders 3 not true.  I do realize this may be the exception to the rule because there is only one of her.  (Surely there is another?)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2010, 06:43:22 AM »
it's like, do i really have to answer this ?
does it count as a "1,2" vote from you   ?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2010, 06:48:46 AM »

My family is totally stable and awesome, but I don't have lasting relationships because of my own issues. 

I think it's been 21-22 years since I had what anyone would describe as a significant other.