Author Topic: Report: Rush Limbaugh Taken To Hawaii Hospital After Complaining of Chest Pains  (Read 10733 times)

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
HONOLULU — Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh was taken to a hospital with chest pains on Wednesday, a Honolulu television station reported.

Paramedics responded to a call at 2:41 p.m. from the Kahala Hotel and Resort where Limbaugh is vacationing, KITV reported. The station, citing unnamed sources, said Limbaugh was taken to The Queens Medical Center in serious condition.

Queens spokeswoman N. Makana Shook says the hospital is unable to comment on the report.

Emergency Medical Services spokesman Bryan Cheplic said paramedics took a male of unknown age to an area hospital from the Kahala Hotel and Resort. He said he had no further information.

Limbaugh was seen golfing at Waialae Country Club earlier this week, KITV said. The country club is next to the Kahala hotel.

For guest privacy reasons, hotel spokeswoman Sheila Donnelly Theroux said she was unable to acknowledge that Limbaugh is a guest.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
HONOLULU — Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh was taken to a hospital with chest pains on Wednesday, a Honolulu television station reported.

Paramedics responded to a call at 2:41 p.m. from the Kahala Hotel and Resort where Limbaugh is vacationing, KITV reported. The station, citing unnamed sources, said Limbaugh was taken to The Queens Medical Center in serious condition.

Queens spokeswoman N. Makana Shook says the hospital is unable to comment on the report.

Emergency Medical Services spokesman Bryan Cheplic said paramedics took a male of unknown age to an area hospital from the Kahala Hotel and Resort. He said he had no further information.

Limbaugh was seen golfing at Waialae Country Club earlier this week, KITV said. The country club is next to the Kahala hotel.

For guest privacy reasons, hotel spokeswoman Sheila Donnelly Theroux said she was unable to acknowledge that Limbaugh is a guest.

it isn't new years day yet so i can still say...i'm sorry he survived. 

che

• Getbig V

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
He recently lost a lot of weight in true getbig fashion. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
it isn't new years day yet so i can still say...i'm sorry he survived.  

Thats fucked up. For as much as I can't stand liberals because of their lack of commonsense and hatred for America, I can't wish someone dead. But I guess as a lib you wish that because he fucks up your little delusional world with daily ownings of truthfulness that the libs can't answer for.

You people prove by wishing someone like that dead, you really hate America because you hate what he stands for. Libs suck!

Don't get me wrong, if Obama, Palosi and Reid were offed tomorrow I wouldn't shed a tear but I would never wish them dead even though they are traitors to their country!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Thats fucked up. For as much as I can't stand liberals because of their lack of commonsense and hatred for America, I can't wish someone dead. But I guess as a lib you wish that because he fucks up your little delusional world with daily ownings of truthfulness that the libs can't answer for.

You people prove by wishing someone like that dead, you really hate America because you hate what he stands for. Libs suck!
i am not a "lib"...but i wish people dead all the time.....i live in a Conservative controlled area, and i will be the first to tell you...despite what you think...you have no idea what a conservative is.

bench

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
i am not a "lib"...but i wish people dead all the time.....i live in a Conservative controlled area, and i will be the first to tell you...despite what you think...you have no idea what a conservative is.

bench

Whatever.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Don't get me wrong, if Obama, Palosi and Reid were offed tomorrow I wouldn't shed a tear but I would never wish them dead even though they are traitors to their country!

I agree.  I mean I can't stand Keith Olbermann or many other liberal hacks.  That being said I've as have many known people who have died of heart attacks and I wouldn't wish one on them or hope they die if they get one.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Whatever.
just for the record...hitler was a conservative....i guess you like good company.

bench

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
just for the record...hitler was a conservative....i guess you like good company.

bench

Far from it.  Hitler was actually very liberal and most agree to this.  Where did you get the idea he was right wing? 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

This mantra has been beaten to death, stop using someone else's thoughts. None of these "evil" liberals  that you call them hate America. I'll tell you who  really hates America, the bitching, complaining whiners who talk a good game, but ain't doing shit to "pull America up", yeah I'm talking about you.

If I don't see you and others like starting some underground "Bring Back America" grassroots movement, you are nothing but hot air, like a  lot of Americans. Whiners, crybabies, thumbsuckers, on both sides, I see all just watching on the wayside, like bystanders in a fight...after the fight they say "That was fucked up, HAD it been me..."

All talk, from now on, I want to see you put a plan in action, like you do with the people you train...instead of talking all this bullshucks all the time...That's if you are soo fed up. And you know what, you won't, like a lot of Americans, ya'll have lost your balls...go to China, they have them there, or ask nicely, they may make you a pair :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

bench

1920 called, they want their year back. JFK was a dem but a great president, by todays standards he would have been considered a conservative. And if you REALLY want to get technical, Obama is taking a page from Hitler. Hitler took power in the midst of a depression and he also tried to "change" (sound familiar?) the country. See anything similar?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

you lie like a toupee    lol
and his expiration would be the best way to start the new year right

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
This mantra has been beaten to death, stop using someone else's thoughts. None of these "evil" liberals  that you call them hate America. I'll tell you who  really hates America, the bitching, complaining whiners who talk a good game, but ain't doing shit to "pull America up", yeah I'm talking about you.

If I don't see you and others like starting some underground "Bring Back America" grassroots movement, you are nothing but hot air, like a  lot of Americans. Whiners, crybabies, thumbsuckers, on both sides, I see all just watching on the wayside, like bystanders in a fight...after the fight they say "That was fucked up, HAD it been me..."

All talk, from now on, I want to see you put a plan in action, like you do with the people you train...instead of talking all this bullshucks all the time...That's if you are soo fed up. And you know what, you won't, like a lot of Americans, ya'll have lost your balls...go to China, they have them there, or ask nicely, they may make you a pair :-\

I'm 47 years old, I don't need to use anyones "mantra". If you can't see this man (Obama) has no regard for this country then there is something wrong. I guaranty this president does not have this countries best interest in mind.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

Far from it.  Hitler was actually very liberal and most agree to this.  Where did you get the idea he was right wing? 
i don't...i always chime in with shit i just made up when JME goes off on his rants......he doesn't know or understand anything about government or politics, but if "rush" says it...IT'S GOLD!!!.......i just think his propagandist mentality is what is wrong with this country today....it just not the conservatives...the liberals are just as bad....but to say the liberals hate America?...give me a break....he sounds more like a little kid arguing over who's the better WWE superstar.

...and for the record i actually like JME....i think he is extremely knowledgable in his field...but at the same time all the good he does vanishes with his misguided lib hating rants.

bench

io856

He looked pretty healthy on the Jay leno show

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
i don't...i always chime in with shit i just made up when JME goes off on his rants......he doesn't know or understand anything about government or politics, but if "rush" says it...IT'S GOLD!!!.......i just think his propagandist mentality is what is wrong with this country today....it just not the conservatives...the liberals are just as bad....but to say the liberals hate America?...give me a break....he sounds more like a little kid arguing over who's the better WWE superstar.

...and for the record i actually like JME....i think he is extremely knowledgable in his field...but at the same time all the good he does vanishes with his misguided lib hating rants.

bench
x 2 !
follow the arrows

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

bench
dwarf's demand to be heard!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I'm 47 years old, I don't need to use anyones "mantra". If you can't see this man (Obama) has no regard for this country then there is something wrong. I guaranty this president does not have this countries best interest in mind.
Then if you and others believe so strongly, then start something up. If you are pissed off, then be pissed off with a plan, otherwise your energy and time are wasted.   And if he doesn't have this countries best interests, then who's best interest does he have? If you are searching for the boogeyman, look to yourself and the American people. Fat, lazy, out of shape, parents (Baby Boomers) have coddled their kids and gave them everything, so no want nor drive to be better, just "maintaining", everybody is a victim...America is a cesspool of pathetic armchair quarterbacks who whine about the President, where this country is going, but don't want to do anything about it. STOP WHINING!  

This country has been falling for a long time, and most of American culture, we are not a Preventative country, we are Reactionary, and many times we react too late, when the problem is too big (like our own health).

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
every time a nutjob like Rush dies i feel great

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
1920 called, they want their year back. JFK was a dem but a great president, by todays standards he would have been considered a conservative. And if you REALLY want to get technical, Obama is taking a page from Hitler. Hitler took power in the midst of a depression and he also tried to "change" (sound familiar?) the country. See anything similar?

So obama is similar to hitler because he took power during the depression?  When you are in a depression, you either want to stay there, or change to get out of depression, der
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
I am a conservative, and I pray that Rush is okay. 
I

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

And obviously you're just another idiot being brainwashed by Fox News..... ::)...I really dont understand how you guys are buying the "they hate America "shit over and over again..???:o
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

IronFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

Apples and oranges.  Not worth debating people like bench.

IronFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
x2

Congrats to you guys for helping ruin this country.