Author Topic: k-1 Dynamite 2009 NYE videos  (Read 1114 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
k-1 Dynamite 2009 NYE videos
« on: December 31, 2009, 11:47:17 AM »
Here's a few, feel free to add

Gergard Mousasi vs. Gary Goodridge

Melvin Manhoef vs. Kazuo Misaki

Alistair Overeem vs. Fujita

Shinya Aoki vs. Hirota- sick

Superhulk final- Minowa vs. Sokodjou
Predictions
 40/61

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: k-1 Dynamite 2009 NYE videos
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 01:13:38 AM »
Aoki is a classy guy,  The UFC should sign him just so him and Nate Diaz can see who flips the bird the best. 

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 09:37:21 AM »
Aoki is tough but needs to stay where he is. I don't see him doing well in the UFC, especially against BJ as everyone wants to see. I see BJ blistering Aoki's face similar to Diego and Aoki left crying, literally.
TEAM LESNAR

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 09:57:56 AM »
I heard a lot of controversy about those fights but after watching them, the only real wins were Overeem and Aoki, the others were given gifts. None of those guys were finished. Fujita looked in horrible shape.
TEAM LESNAR

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 02:48:16 PM »
Fujita is past his prime and was probably the most overmatched guy out of the videos I posted.  Shinya has shown if he faces a decent defensive grappler with striking he's got his hands full.  Mach handled his ass pretty good twice, and once pretty recently and that's because he's no where as good as BJ on the ground.  Joachim also beat him fairly recently (once out of the three times they fought), His only recent wins that are of note are the ones against Hansen and Alvarez.  Aoki wouldn't be able to get BJ down and end up eating fists as a result.
Predictions
 40/61