Author Topic: Whatever happened to Plazmosis?  (Read 5986 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Whatever happened to Plazmosis?
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2010, 01:41:58 PM »
Are those two frauds (disgusted and Kamali) still trying to peddle this sugar water?

hey thats what pro bodybuilders are paid to do. lie and lie and lie. not that they dont do it for free too  ;D

kamali looks like a fat piece of shit.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2010, 01:45:29 PM »
Actually Kamali is a DC'er who moved to NY  ;D  Used to see him around town here!

I'm confused about the guys that say all musclebuilding supplements are a fraud?  Does that mean you guys really don't take any supplements?  No protein shakes?  No Creatine?  No NO products?  No multivitamins or Omega 3?

i think he means supplements that promise steroid like gains, and they cost more than real steriods as well.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2010, 01:46:28 PM »
Ok, have to ask.....how many of you have actually tried Plazmosis? I can guarantee no one, so why hate?

Have any of you actually met King? Prob no one so again why hate? Kamali is a NY'er who loves to talk shit and speak his mind, as do many Ny'ers....and the problem with this???

I unlike all of you have actually tried Plazmosis and you know what, it's actually not a bad product, all PWO drinks have Caffeine in them where Plazmosis doesn't, means no hard crashes, insomnia etc etc so before you bash someone or something....get the facts straight

Happy New Yrs!!!

Yes i actually tried it and i have met King several times in the last 8 years. King is an arrogant asshole who only is in this for money.

Disgusted and Rob Lopez are good people but this product is nothing special, just a marketing scam. Sorry Jim.

8)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2010, 01:51:25 PM »
They're part of what one poster called the "Whole Foodist" cult (I think). They take no supplements, only train in rat-shacks disguised as gyms, and know every secret anabolic steroid stack that every pro has used, the last decade.

Yet, some of them still blubber about their lack of results. Go figure.

::)...not all supplements are shit but most are and dont give the results that the supplement companies claim. in other words; you pay alot of cash for stuff that a) doesnt work at all  or b) gives marginal effect and c) are overpriced

food should always been the nutritional base. but for sure some supplements do have science backing them up..and do give results: creatine (although some are non responders), which is also cheap. protein powder: convient way to get protein..not necessary and certainly not 'magic' ..but can often be cheaper than 'regular food'. multivitamins, and a few others can be good.

PWOs are basically shit. totally overpriced garbage.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2010, 05:04:27 PM »
Then, why did you about a year or two ago, BRAG about getting a couple jugs of CELL-TECH for around $20?

Why did you ADMIT when you initially used a creatine product, you made some good gains (which is what I said typically happens with first-time creatine users)?

And, speaking of Gaspari products, one such items about which you were singing the praises was SIZE-ON (which has NOT been banned). Remember that?

The only reason that people claim that supplements are "frauds" is because they have UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS of what they can or are supposed to do. Yes, they are endorsed by top pros and amateur bodybuilders. But, what do you expect? Would you (or anyone else) buy creatine or protein powder, if Richard Simmons were endorsing it, no matter how well it actually worked?

McWay I am starting to suspect you are a deliberate plant for the supp companies here on GetBig....you are constantly defending and apologizing for their junk..yes I have used supps..but thats how I know they are useless..I have used creatine and I have made better gains in strength without it...it's all junk

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2010, 05:07:05 PM »
Plazmosis = GARBAGE

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2010, 05:46:44 PM »

McWay I am starting to suspect you are a deliberate plant for the supp companies here on GetBig....you are constantly defending and apologizing for their junk..yes I have used supps..but thats how I know they are useless..I have used creatine and I have made better gains in strength without it...it's all junk

You didn't just use supplements. You were singing with glee about the results you got from using Size-On.

You don't claim that supplements are "all junk" then GLOAT about getting 14 lbs. of Cell-Tech for a steal of a price. Plus, you claimed that you got gains from BOTH Cell-Tech and Size-On. In fact, your response was, I was a first-timer when I took those,..but since then..........NOTHING". Since I was talking about creatine, in general, how can you claim you were a first-timer, using TWO DIFFERENT CREATINE PRODUCTS?

Plus, you admitted that your issue was the PRICE of the supplements, not the supplements themselves. To that, I responded by telling you about being patient and waiting, until the stores mark them down for clearance. Does Cell-Tech work any better when you spend $80, as opposed to $20? Would the 6-lb jug of NitroCore 24 that I just bought be more useful, had I paid $70 (regular retail price), instead ofthe $14 and change, which I actually spent?

I don't apologize for anyone's junk. If I've used a supplement and it has helped me achieve some of my goals, I will give that supplement its due. In most cases, the supplements that I've praised have been protein supplements (weight gainers, protein powders, RTDs, etc.).

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2010, 09:48:16 AM »
You didn't just use supplements. You were singing with glee about the results you got from using Size-On.

You don't claim that supplements are "all junk" then GLOAT about getting 14 lbs. of Cell-Tech for a steal of a price. Plus, you claimed that you got gains from BOTH Cell-Tech and Size-On. In fact, your response was, I was a first-timer when I took those,..but since then..........NOTHING". Since I was talking about creatine, in general, how can you claim you were a first-timer, using TWO DIFFERENT CREATINE PRODUCTS?

Plus, you admitted that your issue was the PRICE of the supplements, not the supplements themselves. To that, I responded by telling you about being patient and waiting, until the stores mark them down for clearance. Does Cell-Tech work any better when you spend $80, as opposed to $20? Would the 6-lb jug of NitroCore 24 that I just bought be more useful, had I paid $70 (regular retail price), instead ofthe $14 and change, which I actually spent?

I don't apologize for anyone's junk. If I've used a supplement and it has helped me achieve some of my goals, I will give that supplement its due. In most cases, the supplements that I've praised have been protein supplements (weight gainers, protein powders, RTDs, etc.).

okay..I'll give you your due....all excellent and truthful points made by you about me....but the "gains" I made were not muscle...just bloating from retaining water...I didn't realize that then but I do now.....and even the water went away when I stopped using the creatine...

I do admit that talking the creatine made FEEL stronger and bigger and that it gave me a psychological boost....but thats it....you may have more a of a case with protein powders but even that stuff is dubious because no one really knows what an optimal dose of protein is....people just take it willy-nilly..it's all anecdotal..at least with drugs we know that they work and what the side -effects are, etc..with supps it's just do whatever and hope for the best

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2010, 06:54:08 AM »
okay..I'll give you your due....all excellent and truthful points made by you about me....but the "gains" I made were not muscle...just bloating from retaining water...I didn't realize that then but I do now.....and even the water went away when I stopped using the creatine...

I do admit that talking the creatine made FEEL stronger and bigger and that it gave me a psychological boost....but thats it....you may have more a of a case with protein powders but even that stuff is dubious because no one really knows what an optimal dose of protein is....people just take it willy-nilly..it's all anecdotal..at least with drugs we know that they work and what the side -effects are, etc..with supps it's just do whatever and hope for the best

I'm afraid you're a bit off on this as well. The standard recommendation is 1 gram per pound of bodyweight. That's a baseline. You tweak it from there, based on your personal needs. But, at least you have a foundation, a starting point.

The problem is that people (usually with Mentzer-type mindsets) are looking for ONE way to train and ONE way to eat. While doing your training and nutritional homework can save you MONTHS (if not years) of wasted effort, there's no substitute for empirical data, a fancy term for good old-fashioned TRIAL AND ERROR.

Or, as Lou Ferrigno put it, "Bodybuilding isn't something you analyze. It's something you go in the gym and do it. It's feeling; you feel the muscle" (paraphrased from memory)

As for creatine, I can assure you that the 12 lbs and subsequent strength gains I added, the first time I loaded with it, was NOT merely psychological.

It goes back to what I said earlier, your issue is the PRICE of the supplements, a factor easily mitigated by simple smart shopping. Why do you think I wait until some of these items go on clearance sale, before I buy them?

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2010, 07:43:32 AM »
Kamali keeping his gut in check in the off season as usual !

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2010, 10:45:28 AM »
A number of pros do that in the off-season. Kamali is not much different.