Author Topic: Whatever happened to Plazmosis?  (Read 5989 times)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Whatever happened to Plazmosis?
« on: January 01, 2010, 01:29:44 AM »
Are those two frauds (disgusted and Kamali) still trying to peddle this sugar water?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Whatever happened to Plazmosis?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 01:35:20 AM »
Are those two frauds (disgusted and Kamali) still trying to peddle this sugar water?

I thought Microsoft bought it out.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 02:47:40 AM »
I give GH15 props because that dude always said that every BB is a liar...

Taking advantage of kids that want to gain muscles really pisses me off.

I started off as a 145lb dweeb before I started lifting.  Fortunately for me, the weight/diet program I started with back in 1997 came right out and said that all muscle building supplements are a fraud.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 02:50:21 AM »
I gained 12 inches on my waistline and am now on kidney dialysis............this shit works!
No doubt about it...

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 03:51:49 AM »
I gained 12 inches on my waistline and am now on kidney dialysis............this shit works!

''Two scoops....Thirty minutes... Lights out!'' :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 03:55:44 AM »
''Two scoops....Thirty minutes... Lights out!'' :D

''Two scoops....Thirty minutes... take a shit''

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 03:57:40 AM »
''Two scoops....Thirty minutes... take a shit''

HAHAHAHA

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 04:03:18 AM »
"its tingling" lol

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 05:03:12 AM »
Check out the gut on Kamali LOL....

Plazmosis was a huge hit but, due to fears of homeland security that it would create a "super race" it was sadly pulled from the GNC shelves.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 05:10:54 AM »
Ok, have to ask.....how many of you have actually tried Plazmosis? I can guarantee no one, so why hate?

Have any of you actually met King? Prob no one so again why hate? Kamali is a NY'er who loves to talk shit and speak his mind, as do many Ny'ers....and the problem with this???

I unlike all of you have actually tried Plazmosis and you know what, it's actually not a bad product, all PWO drinks have Caffeine in them where Plazmosis doesn't, means no hard crashes, insomnia etc etc so before you bash someone or something....get the facts straight

Happy New Yrs!!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 05:20:00 AM »
Hi Shariar.....
No doubt about it...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 05:21:39 AM »
Palumbo's feet got really big on the program.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2010, 05:29:14 AM »
Ok, have to ask.....how many of you have actually tried Plazmosis? I can guarantee no one, so why hate?

Have any of you actually met King? Prob no one so again why hate? Kamali is a NY'er who loves to talk shit and speak his mind, as do many Ny'ers....and the problem with this???

I unlike all of you have actually tried Plazmosis and you know what, it's actually not a bad product, all PWO drinks have Caffeine in them where Plazmosis doesn't, means no hard crashes, insomnia etc etc so before you bash someone or something....get the facts straight

Happy New Yrs!!!

LOL

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2010, 07:07:23 AM »
Stop criticizing people and products....get in the gym and start lifting....

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2010, 08:36:20 AM »

hahah, almost forgot how funny that was ;D

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2010, 08:40:37 AM »
hahah, almost forgot how funny that was ;D

way for Kamali to fill out the midsection of that T-shirt with plenty of room left in the sleeves...

All the drugs, insulin, and GH that guy has pumped through his body to walk around offseason with 17 inch arms lol...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2010, 08:47:35 AM »

Actually Kamali is a DC'er who moved to NY  ;D  Used to see him around town here!

I'm confused about the guys that say all musclebuilding supplements are a fraud?  Does that mean you guys really don't take any supplements?  No protein shakes?  No Creatine?  No NO products?  No multivitamins or Omega 3?

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2010, 09:02:27 AM »

Happy New Yrs!!!

Why hate?
The real question is what is the over under on King a) having kidney failure and/or b) going Titus on the world.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2010, 09:07:51 AM »
Actually Kamali is a DC'er who moved to NY  ;D  Used to see him around town here!

I'm confused about the guys that say all musclebuilding supplements are a fraud?  Does that mean you guys really don't take any supplements?  No protein shakes?  No Creatine?  No NO products?  No multivitamins or Omega 3?

They're part of what one poster called the "Whole Foodist" cult (I think). They take no supplements, only train in rat-shacks disguised as gyms, and know every secret anabolic steroid stack that every pro has used, the last decade.

Yet, some of them still blubber about their lack of results. Go figure.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2010, 09:15:30 AM »
Hey Look..the fact is all supplements are frauds....any supplement that ACTUALLY WORKS will be pulled from the shelves by the government quick!!!

look at ephedra...case in point...it wasn't that it was dangerous,...but it actually worked as advertised...the government couldn't tolerate something that works AND lives up to label claims to be totally unregulated and bought by the public OVER THE COUNTER with no doctor's supervision....

another case in point...remember Gaspari's old products that contained steroids?...the government shut that down as well...because it actually worked....

any product that actually alters the body in any way shape or form is not going to be legally sold in magazines without the government taking a look at it...

these stupid supps are sold because the government DOES NOT CARE...the government KNOWS they don't work and they figure if we are stupid enough to buy them then thats our business.....freedom of the marketplace...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2010, 09:26:45 AM »
Hey Look..the fact is all supplements are frauds....any supplement that ACTUALLY WORKS will be pulled from the shelves by the government quick!!!

look at ephedra...case in point...it wasn't that it was dangerous,...but it actually worked as advertised...the government couldn't tolerate something that works AND lives up to label claims to be totally unregulated and bought by the public OVER THE COUNTER with no doctor's supervision....

another case in point...remember Gaspari's old products that contained steroids?...the government shut that down as well...because it actually worked....

any product that actually alters the body in any way shape or form is not going to be legally sold in magazines without the government taking a look at it...

these stupid supps are sold because the government DOES NOT CARE...the government KNOWS they don't work and they figure if we are stupid enough to buy them then thats our business.....freedom of the marketplace...

Then, why did you about a year or two ago, BRAG about getting a couple jugs of CELL-TECH for around $20?

Why did you ADMIT when you initially used a creatine product, you made some good gains (which is what I said typically happens with first-time creatine users)?

And, speaking of Gaspari products, one such items about which you were singing the praises was SIZE-ON (which has NOT been banned). Remember that?

The only reason that people claim that supplements are "frauds" is because they have UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS of what they can or are supposed to do. Yes, they are endorsed by top pros and amateur bodybuilders. But, what do you expect? Would you (or anyone else) buy creatine or protein powder, if Richard Simmons were endorsing it, no matter how well it actually worked?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2010, 10:08:45 AM »

Happy New Yrs!!!

Yep, I tried it to. Not because I thought it would be such a great product, but I like trying the different PWO supps, just for a boost. I thought it was as good or better than any other PWO I had taken. Totally different feal, much more "clean" energy than something like NO Xplode that makes me jittery and kills my stomach. I would buy it again, but I do think what he(Kamali) and Disgusted did on here promoting it like it was this miracle supp was pretty shady.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2010, 10:27:36 AM »

I don't take any supplements, no creatine, glutamine, vitamins, or anything - I used to take vitamin A, B, C, E, Calcium... all that crap.  WASTE of money.  Eat fresh meat you cook yourself, add in a vegetable with every meal plus some healthy fats or clean carbs.

I use a protein powder but I don't consider that a "supplement" it's just protein taken for convenience that isn't as productive as real food.

Notice I said "muscle building" supplements.  Things like Joint supplements (glucosamine & chondroitin) do have a noticeable benefit.

There is NOTHING on the supplement market that is going to produce any noticeable muscle gains.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2010, 10:34:16 AM »
I don't take any supplements, no creatine, glutamine, vitamins, or anything - I used to take vitamin A, B, C, E, Calcium... all that crap.  WASTE of money.  Eat fresh meat you cook yourself, add in a vegetable with every meal plus some healthy fats or clean carbs.

I use a protein powder but I don't consider that a "supplement" it's just protein taken for convenience that isn't as productive as real food.

Notice I said "muscle building" supplements.  Things like Joint supplements (glucosamine & chondroitin) do have a noticeable benefit.

There is NOTHING on the supplement market that is going to produce any noticeable muscle gains.

And therein lies the rub. Protein powders ARE considered to be supplements. They provide nutrients that are more difficult to obtain (in certain quantities, at least) from regular food.

Again, what's the expectation level here? Exactly what were you hoping would happen with the aforementioned vitamins?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2010, 01:37:52 PM »
And therein lies the rub. Protein powders ARE considered to be supplements. They provide nutrients that are more difficult to obtain (in certain quantities, at least) from regular food.

Again, what's the expectation level here? Exactly what were you hoping would happen with the aforementioned vitamins?

I just took them because you're "supposed" to.  There is no reason behind all the vitamin sales... just marketing.  I haven't noticed a difference after removing them.