Author Topic: Danish police shoot muslim intruder at cartoonist's home  (Read 5894 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Danish police shoot muslim intruder at cartoonist's home
« on: January 01, 2010, 06:11:51 PM »
This guy should be awarded with an Iron Cross for the amount of arabs he has pissed off with that cartoon of Mohammed lol.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8437433.stm

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Danish police shoot muslim intruder at cartoonist's home
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 06:14:21 PM »
creepy foreigners

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 06:23:24 PM »
This guy should be awarded with an Iron Cross for the amount of arabs he has pissed off with that cartoon of Mohammed lol.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8437433.stm

Too bad they didn't kill him. Good for the Danish police aim for the head next time

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 07:15:08 PM »
Too bad they didn't kill him. Good for the Danish police aim for the head next time
:D

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 11:18:03 PM »
yeah that is so funny  denmark all the way we do want we want

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 12:05:54 AM »
nice!
muslim/arab hunting season is in! deer season out

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 12:09:39 AM »
nice!
muslim/arab hunting season is in! deer season out
needs to be more...and a better aim next time.   

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 01:08:39 AM »
Religion of peace..... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 02:38:33 AM »
Remember when Ahmadinijad (sp?) was denying the Holocaust?

As far as I know, not one Jew went out and destroyed anything or murdered anyone. I figure that was far worse than any of this.

There are probably many people still walking around today that lost friends and family, real people, during that period of history.

What is it that makes these Muslim so fkn nuts?

I'm sure it's America's fault somehow.
G

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2010, 03:04:03 AM »
Team Nasser.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2010, 03:54:07 AM »
regsvr32 c:\program files (x
Remember when Ahmadinijad (sp?) was denying the Holocaust?

As far as I know, not one Jew went out and destroyed anything or murdered anyone. I figure that was far worse than any of this.

There are probably many people still walking around today that lost friends and family, real people, during that period of history.

What is it that makes these Muslim so fkn nuts?

I'm sure it's America's fault somehow.

Deep-seathed, foundational adhesion to the Koran....these fuckers are 100% insecure in this liberated and sexual world....they just dont get it.....thers more to it of course, but bottom line ---> they're screwd.

Let me lay it on the line for you Yanky Doodle Dandies ----> you should be doing in Afgahnistan what the Serbs were doing in Kosovio (until you hypocriitcal fuckers bombed them)...that is, line up all your army and tanks amd march forward....whatever is in the way, bomb, shoot, dispose of....no mercy.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2010, 04:08:28 AM »
regsvr32 c:\program files (x
Deep-seathed, foundational adhesion to the Koran....these fuckers are 100% insecure in this liberated and sexual world....they just dont get it.....thers more to it of course, but bottom line ---> they're screwd.

Let me lay it on the line for you Yanky Doodle Dandies ----> you should be doing in Afgahnistan what the Serbs were doing in Kosovio (until you hypocriitcal fuckers bombed them)...that is, line up all your army and tanks amd march forward....whatever is in the way, bomb, shoot, dispose of....no mercy.

I can guarantee you that the people that make the rules of engagement over here have never been shot at or had a car bomb go off near them.
G

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2010, 04:17:42 AM »
Youre right.

The Serbs had dealt with the Kosovo situation for many decades.....it was close to their hearts.....they knew what was needed....anything less was futile.....their solution was brutal, but so was dropping agent orange on the vietnamese....;)

The U.S. thinks it can beat the Taliban?.....delusional, fanatics that are willing to die in vain for one grain of dirt.  Will never happen....not on their turf.....never been done....British, Russia, all failed.....

total wipeout is the only way, otherwise pack your bags and go home....but they cant.....too much poppy and oil to exploit....

Bottom line ---> you're dealing with truly mad f'ckers......hate to be Isreal right.....stuck right in the middle of them.....good luck with that

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2010, 06:21:20 AM »
Kill them...
poor cartoonist... imagine fapping off and suddenly being interrupted by dude with bombs around its waist...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 06:36:59 AM »
Kill them...
poor cartoonist... imagine fapping off and suddenly being interrupted by dude with bombs around its waist...

sherief shalaby on a mission.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2010, 11:12:04 AM »
Its a shame you all follow the *LIES* USA feeds you guys

Its alll a smokescreen

Anyhow, how can a cartoonist make fun of the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) and people be behind that sort of thing.I mean there was a guy who compiled the list of people who was the greatest in history and Muhammed (upon whom be peace)was ranked Nr 1!

What is the need for that ? And they say that the `so called muslim terrorists` (in actual facts , american puppets) are the barbaric ones ????

Disgraceful

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 11:26:09 AM »
Its a shame you all follow the *LIES* USA feeds you guys

Its alll a smokescreen

Anyhow, how can a cartoonist make fun of the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) and people be behind that sort of thing.I mean there was a guy who compiled the list of people who was the greatest in history and Muhammed (upon whom be peace)was ranked Nr 1!

What is the need for that ? And they say that the `so called muslim terrorists` (in actual facts , american puppets) are the barbaric ones ????

Disgraceful

Freedom of speech. If he wants to make fun of that pedophile barbarian from the sanctity of his country that allows freedom of speech, then he's allowed to.

Good for him. Someone who stood up in the face of these psychos and their crusade against free speech.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2010, 11:57:41 AM »
freedom of speech ? This is a man made law to hide behind

Everybody runnnns for the sanctity of this law - but break every other frikkin law with gusto

and Mister , if you dont like the Holy Prohet upon whom be peace , keep it to yourself , lest your ignorance prevails and you show yourself for what you are

You just opened a can of worms that NOTHING and no power can save you from.Why would you curse at someones prophet? You are sick

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2010, 12:06:44 PM »

Everybody runnnns for the sanctity of this law - but break every other frikkin law with gusto

and Mister , if you dont like the Holy Prohet upon whom be peace , keep it to yourself , lest your ignorance prevails and you show yourself for what you are

You just opened a can of worms that NOTHING and no power can save you from.Why would you curse at someones prophet? You are sick

Because you said these words and offended me, I'm coming after you with an axe.  :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2010, 12:11:37 PM »
Funny... one geek whines about the holocaust and others suggests murder of all muslims.

Maybe there is no peaceful religion.

Magnus Greel

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2010, 12:29:35 PM »

Religious tolerance is a two way street, but as far as muslims are concerned, all the signs read one-way.

Muslims expect Europeans to accept everything about their religion, change all of our society and way of life around their religion, and if we dont accept it, we are labelled intolerant racists. Yet if some european dude draws a silly irrelevant cartoon, he must be murdered.

Welcome to Europe!

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2010, 02:26:34 PM »
Religious tolerance is a two way street, but as far as muslims are concerned, all the signs read one-way.

Muslims expect Europeans to accept everything about their religion, change all of our society and way of life around their religion, and if we dont accept it, we are labelled intolerant racists. Yet if some european dude draws a silly irrelevant cartoon, he must be murdered.

Welcome to Europe!

This is what happens when you live in a society where the politicans and policy makers are too fucking scared to stand up to these lunatic fringes for fear of being labelled racist.

Now it is too late - we have created The Monster - the genie is out of the bottle.
I would vote for the politican who had the bollocks to stand up to these arseholes.

Magnus Greel

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2010, 02:39:50 PM »
This is what happens when you live in a society where the politicans and policy makers are too fucking scared to stand up to these lunatic fringes for fear of being labelled racist.

Now it is too late - we have created The Monster - the genie is out of the bottle.
I would vote for the politican who had the bollocks to stand up to these arseholes.

Agreed, not only are they scared many are taking big backhanders from arab nations. Tony Blair and Peter Mandelson got a £200 million "economic donation to the UK" from the Saudi's, in return for promotion of islamic culture in the UK. A country which openley promotes wahabism (regarded as one of the most hard line forms of islamic teaching) and have commited financially to spreading it across the globe however they can.

The only politician in the UK who tries to raise these things is Nick Griffin, who inevitabely gets attacked from any and all angles by the UK media.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2010, 02:43:04 PM »
Agreed, not only are they scared many are taking big backhanders from arab nations. Tony Blair and Peter Mandelson got a £200 million "economic donation to the UK" from the Saudi's, in return for promotion of islamic culture in the UK. A country which openley promotes wahabism (regarded as one of the most hard line forms of islamic teaching) and have commited financially to spreading it across the globe however they can.

The only politician in the UK who tries to raise these things is Nick Griffin, who inevitabely gets attacked from any and all angles by the UK media.

Unfortunatley Griffin is a political fuckwitt who has neither the insight or socal intelligence to debate the subject with the intelligencia of British political authority.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 02:50:52 PM »

fuck your holy prophet Muhammad...come and get me...i will be waiting 8)

bench