Author Topic: Danish police shoot muslim intruder at cartoonist's home  (Read 5941 times)

Magnus Greel

• Getbig II
Re: Danish police shoot muslim intruder at cartoonist's home
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2010, 03:00:33 PM »
Unfortunatley Griffin is a political fuckwitt who has neither the insight or socal intelligence to debate the subject with the intelligencia of British political authority.

;D I thought all British politicans are fuckwits, is that not a standard employment criteria?

While your probably right about Griffin, I get the impression that over time, his presence alone will end up forcing the debate amongst the main parties. At least I certainly hope thats the case.

Intelligencia, a good word, not something I'd associate with British politics  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2010, 03:01:49 PM »
Everytime a muslim is shot an angel gets its wings.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2010, 03:06:49 PM »
;D I thought all British politicans are fuckwits, is that not a standard employment criteria?

While your probably right about Griffin, I get the impression that over time, his presence alone will end up forcing the debate amongst the main parties. At least I certainly hope thats the case.

Intelligencia, a good word, not something I'd associate with British politics  ;D

I do agree that the whole subject of immigration/religious tolerance needs to be discussed, actioned and sorted by the main political parties in the uk. It should have been done years ago and now we are paying the price for their interpretation of political correctness.

I do wonder whether it is all too late....

As for the word intelligencia being associated with british politicans ... haha point taken :D

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2010, 04:04:16 PM »
Benchmaster , i aint coming for ya , u just dont know who u made angry - ur tagged

Meet me on the other side , we all gotta meet there, i wana see ur face then  ;D

And the `muslims` who u think are causing the war is actually american agents.Bin Laden and saddam are both agents aswell.Its all USA and israel

why would someone swear another religions prophet - i see who the animals are

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2010, 05:29:00 PM »
Benchmaster , i aint coming for ya , u just dont know who u made angry - ur tagged

Meet me on the other side , we all gotta meet there, i wana see ur face then  ;D

And the `muslims` who u think are causing the war is actually american agents.Bin Laden and saddam are both agents aswell.Its all USA and israel

why would someone swear another religions prophet - i see who the animals are
i am not angry....i just think you are stupid for believing in fairy tales(religion)...i have been to the middle east....i have been in combat...your people have the mind of a "real worlds" 4 year old.....

...am i tagged..no...i don't think your people are smart enough to ever successfully plan a attack on America......your people are being phased out by natural selection....you don't need anymore help from us ;)

...and as far as i am concerned about swearing some "religions" prophet?...it carries the same weight to me as swearing about a commic book character....cause the are both fiction ;)

bench

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2010, 05:57:25 PM »
i am not angry....i just think you are stupid for believing in fairy tales(religion)...i have been to the middle east....i have been in combat...your people have the mind of a "real worlds" 4 year old.....

...am i tagged..no...i don't think your people are smart enough to ever successfully plan a attack on America......your people are being phased out by natural selection....you don't need anymore help from us ;)

...and as far as i am concerned about swearing some "religions" prophet?...it carries the same weight to me as swearing about a commic book character....cause the are both fiction ;)

bench

this is at the heart of the 911 story.....no way a bunch of sand dwellers, Koran-lovers with the mentality of a prawn could plan and execute something so ingenious without someone in true power wanting it to happen...but I wont go there

Bottom line ----> Radical muslims (and theres a shitload too many) are bad news.....take em out and take em out hard....

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2010, 06:05:20 PM »

bench

bench, even though I am very religious(christian), and I dont approve of you swearing against Muhammad, I do like your style.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2010, 01:50:32 AM »
Everytime a muslim is shot an angel gets its wings.
Haha. I'm going to have to remember that.
G

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2010, 03:03:31 AM »
Its a shame you all follow the *LIES* USA feeds you guys

Its alll a smokescreen

Anyhow, how can a cartoonist make fun of the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) and people be behind that sort of thing.I mean there was a guy who compiled the list of people who was the greatest in history and Muhammed (upon whom be peace)was ranked Nr 1!

What is the need for that ? And they say that the `so called muslim terrorists` (in actual facts , american puppets) are the barbaric ones ????

Disgraceful

Your beloeved "prophet" was a dirty stinking child abuser. He was no more Gods messenger than I am yet gullible fucks have bought his lies for centuries

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2010, 06:22:48 AM »
Have yourll read the QURAAN ?

what can you  possibly know about islam  , other than the bullshit you hear from ppl who want to mudsling

Listen if a person was a killer/terrorist/ whatever , and he had been identified as christian or whomever , i would be pissed too , so i understand ppls hatred.BUT Islam doesnt teach this , and you are wrong in assuming muslims back them - because the terrorists are muslim puppets on the american payroll to create a bad impression for islam

So instead of being a total rubbish hearted person , if your an athiest then be one , and there no need to pick on religions prophets.i BELIEVE IN ESSA (JESUS) , MOOSA(MOSES) ,ABRAHAM (EBRAHIM) , DAWOOD(DAVID) JOSEPH (YUSUF) alll of em ...upon them be peace- they are all Gods prophets ,

Ours was Muhammed (upon whom be peace).Nobody w0ould accept their prophet being bashed , therefore why would ppl be downright insensitive and cruel hearted to bash them whoemever they may be , what did they do to you???

People create problems for themselves with GOD by saying these thing.Yu dont believe in God , tell me then , how does the body function ?with the heart pumping you say? and if theres no soul in the body , does it survive? People are on pacemakers pumping there hearts , but still are in comas -no life -if their soul isnt there.You cant see the soul can you ? So you dont think theres something deeper at work here?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2010, 06:40:08 AM »
I really only wonder if they left him alive intentionally so others would claim he was a martyr.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2010, 09:57:41 AM »
america the BEAUUUTIFUL ...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2010, 10:08:42 AM »
It's certainly easy to bash the Muslims when this sort of shit goes down. But, I think one of the greatest problems when it does is that there is deafening (condoning) silence from those who purport to be in positions of Muslim leadership, whether it be political or religious. No wonder this religion is so disliked.   

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2010, 06:22:51 PM »
It's certainly easy to bash the Muslims when this sort of shit goes down. But, I think one of the greatest problems when it does is that there is deafening (condoning) silence from those who purport to be in positions of Muslim leadership, whether it be political or religious. No wonder this religion is so disliked.   

And the perception of this silence is a testament of condonement

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2010, 10:15:21 PM »
freedom of speech ? This is a man made law to hide behind

Everybody runnnns for the sanctity of this law - but break every other frikkin law with gusto

and Mister , if you dont like the Holy Prohet upon whom be peace , keep it to yourself , lest your ignorance prevails and you show yourself for what you are

You just opened a can of worms that NOTHING and no power can save you from.Why would you curse at someones prophet? You are sick

Muhammed was a dirty old pedophile.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2010, 10:21:11 PM »
too bad the cop didnt nail the intruder with a bullet to the head

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2010, 10:37:08 PM »
Muslim Logic = Toddler Logic. Muslim Logic goes something like this - It is Not Ok to draw a cartoon poking a little fun, but it is ok to kill and terrorise the human race. Muslim Idiots!
V

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2010, 12:59:16 AM »

I may not have read the entire QURAN because it's a freaking big book but one thing I don't get is your Mohammed preached peace but at the same time encourages Muslims to kill the non-believers, which in your Quran - the infidels.. so is that peace?

Love your fellow Muslim brothers but hate and destroy the infidels..

I may not fully quote the exact but I know that the Quran did mention that..
I am a mini beast

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2010, 01:05:23 AM »

Muslims test the mustard and relish?!   Wtf they could put anything in there!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2010, 06:49:51 AM »
I'd even argue the silence is 'condonement.' A true failure on the part of the Muslim community. They seem to like to blame everyone; and any self-examination is a 'foreign' concept.  

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2010, 11:51:12 AM »
I may not have read the entire QURAN because it's a freaking big book but one thing I don't get is your Mohammed preached peace but at the same time encourages Muslims to kill the non-believers, which in your Quran - the infidels.. so is that peace?

Love your fellow Muslim brothers but hate and destroy the infidels..

I may not fully quote the exact but I know that the Quran did mention that..

Excuse me , again ur wrong , you dont know anything

There was a time when the Prophet (upon whom be peace) went to the city of Kufa(as it was known then) and was spreading the message of ONE GOD.There , the arrogant ignorant people stoned him (peace be upon him) to the extent that his blessed shoes filled with blood.The message came from God `OH Muhammed , just say it and i will overturn their city !`

The blessed prophet (be peace upon him) said `No oh almighty God , tomorrow their children may accept your faith`

Now please understand from this incident , that your information is wrong

The more you know , the more you realise you DONT KNOW

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2010, 08:42:45 PM »
Excuse me , again ur wrong , you dont know anything

There was a time when the Prophet (upon whom be peace) went to the city of Kufa(as it was known then) and was spreading the message of ONE GOD.There , the arrogant ignorant people stoned him (peace be upon him) to the extent that his blessed shoes filled with blood.The message came from God `OH Muhammed , just say it and i will overturn their city !`

The blessed prophet (be peace upon him) said `No oh almighty God , tomorrow their children may accept your faith`

Now please understand from this incident , that your information is wrong

The more you know , the more you realise you DONT KNOW

fair enough.. Yes I don't know but since you have clarified your Muhammed's desire for peace..

so I guess most of your Muslims are pretty off the road then.. considering all terrorist attacks are linked to your Allah.. that's blasphemy

question: what's the deal with heaven and 77 year old virgins waiting for the martyrs?
I am a mini beast

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2010, 08:45:04 PM »
if they used a small caliber, he might have been shot in both hands while holding them over his face or body.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2010, 10:02:09 PM »

what can you  possibly know about islam  , other than the bullshit you hear from ppl who want to mudsling

Listen if a person was a killer/terrorist/ whatever , and he had been identified as christian or whomever , i would be pissed too , so i understand ppls hatred.BUT Islam doesnt teach this , and you are wrong in assuming muslims back them - because the terrorists are muslim puppets on the american payroll to create a bad impression for islam

So instead of being a total rubbish hearted person , if your an athiest then be one , and there no need to pick on religions prophets.i BELIEVE IN ESSA (JESUS) , MOOSA(MOSES) ,ABRAHAM (EBRAHIM) , DAWOOD(DAVID) JOSEPH (YUSUF) alll of em ...upon them be peace- they are all Gods prophets ,

Ours was Muhammed (upon whom be peace).Nobody w0ould accept their prophet being bashed , therefore why would ppl be downright insensitive and cruel hearted to bash them whoemever they may be , what did they do to you???

People create problems for themselves with GOD by saying these thing.Yu dont believe in God , tell me then , how does the body function ?with the heart pumping you say? and if theres no soul in the body , does it survive? People are on pacemakers pumping there hearts , but still are in comas -no life -if their soul isnt there.You cant see the soul can you ? So you dont think theres something deeper at work here?

Why don't you take your meltdowns elsewhere jackass. This is getbig - nothing is sacred here
Religion is a tool to keep gullible morons in line.

Oh yeah and ....fuck allah, mohammed and the horses they rode in on :D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2010, 10:05:49 PM »
fair enough.. Yes I don't know but since you have clarified your Muhammed's desire for peace..

so I guess most of your Muslims are pretty off the road then.. considering all terrorist attacks are linked to your Allah.. that's blasphemy

question: what's the deal with heaven and 77 year old virgins waiting for the martyrs?

Apparently they were raisins not virgins. :D