Author Topic: Judgment Day is coming May 21, 2011 !!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 20020 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
oh brother
DAWG

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Natural Man

• Getbig V
evolution and natural selection are "proven". And they show there are a gender and racial war going on. Women erasing men -in occident, but as the world wants to live like occidentals you get the picture- , homosexuals attempting more and more to convert heterosexuals into homosexuals by force while taking over the medias, men abandonning wives and sons increasing the phenomenon of globalized homosexualization of the masses tenfold.

Muslims wanting to kill /replace/convert everyone who s not muslim. Homosexuals taking over occidental societies wanting to eradicate women as much as they want to eradicate heterosexuals. Millions of immigrants wanting to replace white people who dont reproduce anymore , after losing faith in religion.  possible clash between homosexuals and immigrants replacing white -homosexuals and not reproducing anymore- people. Black, asian, whites, NOT mixing but living in growing communities with latent racism everywhere...
Chinese waiting for their "finest hour"...

And asteroids, solar blasts etc. I do not believe aliens are going to destroy us cause life on other planets can only lead to the same result; water, forests, reptiles, mamals, ... mankinds. And all these mankinds are going to self destruct before reaching the possibility to travel thru space/time.

One thing is sure, the more occidentals get access to a better, longer, more confortable life, the less they are "happy" and the more family explodes and the more these societies produce schizoid individuals.

AND; there's nothing much more to "discover". It's all about killing or being killed. The end isnt going to come from the outside, but from within.

well a lot of realistics reasons to worry compared to what is written in the bible. But  sometimes it looks a lot like what has been written, if you read between the lines. It would mean the schyzophrenic people who wrote it -who see, hear things, who see in the future and connect the dots while everyone think they should just have a beer- in the past were in fact not schizophrens by today standard but prophets. Does it mean our asylums are full of prophets who know what's going to happen?

One thing is sure, everybody thinks something is going to happen, and everybody knows that only a fraction of mankind will survive.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
ocean is pretty much discovered?
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
ocean is pretty much discovered?
what has to be discovered? wierd fishes in the abyss fighting for their survival like every other living being on earth or on any other planet in the universe?  Wow, fascinating....Nothing we dont know alrdy; struggle for survival everywhere, everytime. The same story over and over and over.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Let's see how fuckin jacked and fuckin tan I could get
Are you saying if jacked and tanned you have a better chance with reduced costs for whores?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
 ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
evolution and natural selection are "proven". And they show there are a gender and racial war going on. Women erasing men -in occident, but as the world wants to live like occidentals you get the picture- , homosexuals attempting more and more to convert heterosexuals into homosexuals by force while taking over the medias, men abandonning wives and sons increasing the phenomenon of globalized homosexualization of the masses tenfold.

Muslims wanting to kill /replace/convert everyone who s not muslim. Homosexuals taking over occidental societies wanting to eradicate women as much as they want to eradicate heterosexuals. Millions of immigrants wanting to replace white people who dont reproduce anymore , after losing faith in religion.  possible clash between homosexuals and immigrants replacing white -homosexuals and not reproducing anymore- people. Black, asian, whites, NOT mixing but living in growing communities with latent racism everywhere...
Chinese waiting for their "finest hour"...

And asteroids, solar blasts etc. I do not believe aliens are going to destroy us cause life on other planets can only lead to the same result; water, forests, reptiles, mamals, ... mankinds. And all these mankinds are going to self destruct before reaching the possibility to travel thru space/time.

One thing is sure, the more occidentals get access to a better, longer, more confortable life, the less they are "happy" and the more family explodes and the more these societies produce schizoid individuals.

AND; there's nothing much more to "discover". It's all about killing or being killed. The end isnt going to come from the outside, but from within.

well a lot of realistics reasons to worry compared to what is written in the bible. But  sometimes it looks a lot like what has been written, if you read between the lines. It would mean the schyzophrenic people who wrote it -who see, hear things, who see in the future and connect the dots while everyone think they should just have a beer- in the past were in fact not schizophrens by today standard but prophets. Does it mean our asylums are full of prophets who know what's going to happen?

One thing is sure, everybody thinks something is going to happen, and everybody knows that only a fraction of mankind will survive.
Im kinda confused by the end of this post.
So what do you think is going to happen? Ive felt my whole life that something cataclysmic was going to happen in my lifetime, but just ignored it, just a weird, gut feeling. Like I said, its just weird.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Harold Camping = false teacher/preacher and/or very confused.
R

Stark

• Getbig V
The only thing more pathetic than these bible bashing homophobic pedophile accepting pinheads are
the people never passing an opportunity in trying to argue their point that god does not exist ::) with the exact pinheads.

Its fucking pointless, you cannot argue or debate with stupid or mentally blinded people, that is the whole
point of religion to always think you are right and to leave no option for doubt.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Im kinda confused by the end of this post.
So what do you think is going to happen? Ive felt my whole life that something cataclysmic was going to happen in my lifetime, but just ignored it, just a weird, gut feeling. Like I said, its just weird.

dude! me too!i even remember writing my sister a letter about it.

crazy.
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
dude! me too!i even remember writing my sister a letter about it.

crazy.
Yeah its weird.
The feeling has really gotten a lot stronger recently, when Im reading all these things about thinking the end is coming.
Its almost bad enough to make me want to relocate me and my wife to an out of the way spot in Canada, and just stay out of the way. lulz.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
what has to be discovered? wierd fishes in the abyss fighting for their survival like every other living being on earth or on any other planet in the universe?  Wow, fascinating....Nothing we dont know alrdy; struggle for survival everywhere, everytime. The same story over and over and over.
Lol We don't know what is down there. Or in the universe, we guess basic on science and research. History shows that we are wrong alot.
A

OneBigMan

I don't mean to barge in so late, but does anyone have any recollection about the significance(if there was any)about a date called 6-6-06, or June 6, 2006.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
I don't mean to barge in so late, but does anyone have any recollection about the significance(if there was any)about a date called 6-6-06, or June 6, 2006.
George W. Bush announcing the Real ID Act on national television in front of a bunch of border patrol agents says google

sep 9 2009, apple event

so Steve Jobs and George W. Bush are working for satan. :o :o :o :o :o :o

::)
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
The date may or may not be accurate.  The theory, however, is bona fide and the guarantee of the horrors that are soon coming to pass is iron clad.  The great biblical minds of the Watchtower are scouring the Old Testament for dates and Revelation for details.  It wouldn't hurt to have a pal like Branch in the final days.  A monster of a man with guns and trucks.     

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
For 2 thousand yrs, the same thing has been said...I know that God's time table is diff than ours, you know the right calendars, times have to be set, non-leap yr, correct time zones. World Destruction is a pretty big thing, and you can't nonchalantly do your planning. I mean, you eff that up, who is going to believe you anymore?
EXACTLY.............." DOOMSDAY " prophecys have been said since the beginning of time. I thought the world was suppose to end in 2000?? (11 years later) lol.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
This is absolute nonsense. I'm a Christian and I totally disagree with that fool talking about End Of The World.

Ask yourself this: If God is love, why is He destroying the world?
Whoever said in that radio is absolute rubbish and IF there's a day of destruction of the planet, my money is on that guy failed to make it to Heaven because obviously he's not preaching the Gospel and not knowing God's heart.

He's an idiot and totally preaching against the gospel.

EXACTLY. AMEN BROTHA.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
men have but using God's word for the own twisted reasons forever.In the bible, he destroy it once with water, already tho.
People say that this is why we don't live a long ass time now, the atmosphere and oxygen saturation levels changed. Plus some of your brain dies a birth becuase the oxygen levels  :o.  I ever heard, that some people want to built a pre-flood life dome, to raise.. I'm not making this up, a super baby.  With sounds like a nazi experiment.  :-\ But if this was possible, i think some one would have done it by now? cough, cough *Germans* Cough
EXACTLY. Religion has been extremely corrupted by MAN. I was raised catholic, went to a catholic grade school for almost 10 years, going to church twice a week. My believes have changed. Yes i do believe in jesus/god, but WORLDLY/ORGANIZED RELIGION is MAN-MADE/CORRUPTED BY MAN. I forget where i read this from but, read that The Vatican has 5 billion dollars............thats funny, i didnt know it cost that much money to SIMPLY have faith/believe in GOD/JESUS.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
On May 22nd all the idiots that believe that the day before was the rapture and are still around should just abandon religion at that point.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Of all the times to get raptured, right before my birthday!!!

;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I cant believe people still subscribe to these archaic beliefs....these people that quit there job & left there homes will feel stupid as fuck come may 21st...and even dumber on oct 22nd...

A guy who can't even tell the difference between the word "there" and "their", calling someone else "stupid as $&@#"?

On May 22nd all the idiots that believe that the day before was the rapture and are still around should just abandon religion at that point.

Why should they, especially since Scripture says that no man knows the day nor the hour when Christ will return?

Besides, they can just come to my birthday party!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I thought it was December 21?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Of all the times to get raptured, right before my birthday!!!

;D

You'll never be another year older.    ;D