Author Topic: Getbig earns $105 per day via advertising?  (Read 26325 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Getbig earns $105 per day via advertising?
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2010, 05:36:16 AM »

LOL  you meant blip but either frustration or lack of eloquence caused you to stumble there

keep using the whole racist nazi bullshit excuse as long as you feel it suits your rationale    ;D

and as long as you continue to "mention" your webshites , the spam line directed at Matt is null

Dan Duchaine uses a picture of Hitler with a swatiska in his picture, Matt C preaches about the takeover of the world by "Zionists".

Don't think I've missed anything and Ron has said the same thing.  Its only a matter of time before Matt C is once again Timed Out....prob permanent this time.  

Its funny how Matt C is going on every thread and begging people to come to his bodybuilding forum.  Its obvious that BBpronazi.com is bringing in little if any revenue.
A

Helena

• Getbig II
  • Hand Basket
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2010, 05:51:53 AM »

Dan Duchaine uses a picture of Hitler with a swatiska in his picture, Matt C preaches about the takeover of the world by "Zionists".

Don't think I've missed anything and Ron has said the same thing.  Its only a matter of time before Matt C is once again Timed Out....prob permanent this time.  

Its funny how Matt C is going on every thread and begging people to come to his bodybuilding forum.  Its obvious that BBpronazi.com is bringing in little if any revenue.

Can you be any more pitiful ? I'd say pot meet kettle but Golly I wouldn't want you to be offended Vince ABC XYZ
your pictures and self image can't connect in your brain so expecting you to see past your flat nose is useless
GB

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2010, 06:08:09 AM »
Can you be any more pitiful ? I'd say pot meet kettle but Golly I wouldn't want you to be offended Vince ABC XYZ
your pictures and self image can't connect in your brain so expecting you to see past your flat nose is useless

First off, I'll assume that you're Dan Duchaine or another acolyte of Matt C's Hitler Youth.  Anyone that visits that site would clearly see the agenda after reading its post or even looking at the avatar of its head moderator. 

The only thing that's pitiful is the shameless ploy to court other people to BBpronazi.com...... ::)   
A

Helena

• Getbig II
  • Hand Basket
« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2010, 06:19:26 AM »
First off, I'll assume that you're Dan Duchaine or another acolyte of Matt C's Hitler Youth.  

once again exhibiting your wealth of brain matter  ::)

*yawn*
GB

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2010, 11:18:07 AM »
Thanks kiwiol.......you`re the man!!  8)

I`ll elaborate on why I feel the way I do about Matt C. later.....too fucking tired right now,but it has nothing to do with Mayhem.

Vince covered a few of the reasons and Matts love for Woten,borders on becoming a sickness. (homo)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2010, 05:12:25 PM »
Why not just join my board and refute him?

Vince, you are VERY welcome on my board!!!!

Because you and him don't matter to me.  I don't associate with racist or Anti-Semitic jackasses.  I have no issues with Jews in fact if it wasn't for one Jewish architect /computer shop owner  that allowed me to pay on an Atari 1040STF back in until it was paid for 19 years ago, I would have never have never discovered my talents in computer design and engineering and ultimately never went to college, work for Ikon or Lockheed Martin, and never would have started Caliber Fitness Solutions or my other businesses

Jewish people aren't evil, Matt.  They don't steal money or rip people off or etc.  They are like any other person out there in the world you would meet.  You actually think that you're smarter than me because you're white and I'm black when in fact I'm a child prodigy who would literally destroy you mentally.

Instead of assuming a particular group of people acts a certain way, try actually talking to them.  Grow up Matt and get rid of your racist beliefs because only an inferior person actually believes that shit.
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2010, 05:20:22 PM »
Because you and him don't matter to me.  I don't associate with racist or Anti-Semitic jackasses.  I have no issues with Jews in fact if it wasn't for one Jewish architect /computer shop owner  that allowed me to pay on an Atari 1040STF back in until it was paid for 19 years ago, I would have never have never discovered my talents in computer design and engineering and ultimately never went to college, work for Ikon or Lockheed Martin, and never would have started Caliber Fitness Solutions or my other businesses

Jewish people aren't evil, Matt.  They don't steal money or rip people off or etc.  They are like any other person out there in the world you would meet.  You actually think that you're smarter than me because you're white and I'm black when in fact I'm a child prodigy who would literally destroy you mentally.

Instead of assuming a particular group of people acts a certain way, try actually talking to them.  Grow up Matt and get rid of your racist beliefs because only an inferior person actually believes that shit.

Methuselah syndrome?  :(

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2010, 05:33:54 PM »
Matt C the ads all over your forum reek of jewry, especially the "Chat to a hot black chick" one that appears over the politics section lol.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2010, 05:56:59 PM »
getbig is as edgy as i get

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2010, 06:00:00 PM »
getbig is as edgy as i get
Club butterknife.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2010, 09:08:09 PM »
uberman09, this post is surprising coming from you while your other posts have been intelligent.  I would expect this kind of post from wes!

im not ur internet friend dude, sorry .

and my question remains:

did you have a father, or are you from a single-parent family? Did you have issues with an overpressurizing, manipulative and posessive mother ?
Did you separate from her or do you keep close relationships with her?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Re: Ron is it true you earn $105 per day via advertising?
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2010, 10:17:49 PM »
Where are all the ads on getbig?

I see one on the homepage.

Really, does anyone read anything on this site other than the forum?

I know I don't. I have the main board bookmarked and almost never see any of the other components on getbig.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2010, 10:25:01 PM »
Isn't Dan Duchaine dead?

Yes he is. This Dan Duchaine is an imposter.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2010, 10:39:11 PM »
Yes he is. This Dan Duchaine is an imposter.
Hi Vince Cok Suckin Nig - Monkey Faced TurdBurglar

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2010, 04:44:57 AM »
I dont understand the hate toward mattC other than his preopucation with Joh-nays cawk and what gaybay finds attractive  ???

He posts figures from legit sources and likes to debate , never have I seen him use racial slurs using words like kike , niggah etc etc why the twisted panties guys ?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2010, 04:46:48 AM »
I dont understand the hate toward mattC other than his preopucation with Joh-nays cawk and what gaybay finds attractive  ???

He posts figures from legit sources and likes to debate , never have I seen him use racial slurs using words like kike , niggah etc etc why the twisted panties guys ?
X2

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2010, 04:56:01 AM »

No. He's a polemicist with a racial agenda. And let's not forget his Mensa self-aggrandizing BS. You've obviously not been around long enough. He's like that guy who hangs around you at a party and won't shut the fark up about how great he is when everyone knows he's a joke.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2010, 04:57:24 AM »
^^^^^^^^^
In a nutshell !

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2010, 04:57:39 AM »
GB would be much nicer if the foreign terrorism were filtered out

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2010, 05:00:53 AM »
No. He's a polemicist with a racial agenda. And let's not forget his Mensa self-aggrandizing BS. You've obviously not been around long enough. He's like that guy who hangs around you at a party and won't shut the fark up about how great he is when everyone knows he's a joke.
Theres quite a bit of GB banter involved in there though? alot of it is taking the piss.Its what happens here

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2010, 05:01:35 AM »

Am I the only one who noticed this?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2010, 05:05:21 AM »
Oh brother wonder what child prodigy Goodrum is?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2010, 05:05:59 AM »
Theres quite a bit of GB banter involved in there though? alot of it is taking the piss.Its what happens here
Oh sure. I agree. It can be fun at times. But Mattzi has gone beyond 'taking the piss;' he's made it his life's mission to denigrate Blacks by 'any means necessary.' Farkin' annoying.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2010, 05:07:21 AM »
Actually, I did, but I liked what Vince said in the rest of the post so I gave it a pass. Getting soft in my dottage.  ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2010, 05:07:54 AM »
yes, that's GB narcissism