Author Topic: vince basile ifbb pro?  (Read 19861 times)

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
vince basile ifbb pro?
« on: January 04, 2010, 05:44:05 AM »
he has milos fooled over on milos' forum.
vince basile, why is your status "ifbb pro" on there?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: vince basile ifbb pro?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 05:54:19 AM »
I think he was back in 1936 when he won Mr. Canada

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 05:58:45 AM »
That old fart is over there bullshitting now is he?

THE BEEF

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 06:45:34 AM »
I think he was back in 1936 when he won Mr. Canada
The last year the title was sponsored by The Hudson's Bay Company, I believe.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 07:58:51 AM »
He is planning a comeback this year at the Arnold

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 08:10:55 AM »
Now where is Goatboy? He usually contributes to this sort of quality thread.

io856

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 08:11:42 AM »
in timeout

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 09:04:14 AM »
Vince had a great physique from the shots I've seen

Better than 90% of getbig

Post up a few, Vince

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2010, 11:10:35 AM »

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 10:24:40 PM »
Now where is Goatboy? He usually contributes to this sort of quality thread.
seriously though, without dodging the question, how did you fool milos into giving you ifbb pro status on his forum?
are you an ifbb pro?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010, 12:13:02 AM »
LOL. I didn't do anything. I joined and that is what they gave me. In the old days if you owned a gym you were considered a professional bodybuilder. If anyone owns a gym they will know it isn't easy to find the time to train. Bill Pearl and Reg Park solved that problem by training early in the morning before the members arrived. I taught high school all day then ran the gym until 9pm. I worked out afterwards. Running a gym kills the motivation to do heavy training. You are always talking to people and doing repairs around the gym. If my career happened today I would be enterring only natural shows. No thanks to the chemical circus. Pros are dropping out like flies.

barium meal

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP FOR A DRUG-FREE FEDERATION
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2010, 01:54:27 AM »
bring back these posing trunks....the thong has killed this sport....

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2010, 02:21:14 AM »
Maybe black trunks rather than lilac ones though.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2010, 02:47:11 AM »

I cant beleive goodrum has the gall(spelling?) to even question you vince , you look dam impressive.

To me the guys from that era of the late 60s through to the early 80s are what BB was all about.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2010, 02:52:20 AM »

Great Physique Vince you had back in your Day mate.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2010, 03:12:11 AM »
I cant beleive goodrum has the gall(spelling?) to even question you vince , you look dam impressive.

To me the guys from that era of the late 60s through to the early 80s are what BB was all about.
Nice shot Basile, Goodrum will say he would have beat you hsd he been back in those times.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2010, 05:23:49 AM »
LOL. I didn't do anything. I joined and that is what they gave me. In the old days if you owned a gym you were considered a professional bodybuilder. If anyone owns a gym they will know it isn't easy to find the time to train. Bill Pearl and Reg Park solved that problem by training early in the morning before the members arrived. I taught high school all day then ran the gym until 9pm. I worked out afterwards. Running a gym kills the motivation to do heavy training. You are always talking to people and doing repairs around the gym. If my career happened today I would be enterring only natural shows. No thanks to the chemical circus. Pros are dropping out like flies.

Why? You werent natural THEN

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2010, 05:39:07 AM »

Yea, and he won his bumfuck Mr Canada title popping Dianabol like tic tacs.  Vince Basile is one of the biggest hypocrites when it comes to steroids.  If he's so disgusted with it, he should renounce his "precious".
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2010, 05:41:13 AM »
I think he found a pharmacy where he got his slin and gear legally though
I hear some other pro's claim this too

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2010, 06:30:21 AM »
All juiced up and looks like a natural. LOL

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 07:25:10 AM »
You can't win on Getbig. At least I came clean about Dianabol. 2 tablets a day for a couple of months. That was it. The lads here say that wouldn't have done much. I got stronger and my pecs got a bit bigger. A steroid doctor, MW, saw me in Vancouver in the summer of 1970 and said I could be Mr Universe within 6 months with Deca Durabolin. I was more interested if he could help me clear my skin. So I never did the Deca like the big guys who won the major titles in the 1970s. Good thing I came to Australia and not California because who knows what would have happened there with that mentality and motivation. BTW that good doctor was gay. No thanks. Made me wonder how many guys he helped! He yapped on about so and so and so and so and so and so being gay or at least participating in sex with gays. He named many of the top guys in LA and also some of the older guys who ran bodybuilding. There you are. I won't repeat what he said but he sure sounded like he had anecdotal experience.

Gotta laugh at Bob Chick bagging me. Well, come on appointed athletes rep, what does 2 Dianabol tablets for 2 months do for a physique? Would it be sufficient to win a masters pro.

Goodrum? The dickhead mixed up some vet brew in his bathtub (his own admission) and got some side effects. No wait, he explained he had that gyno since adolescence. Well, sometimes the tissue does swell there in males while maturing. I don't think it would be permanent or as pronounced as displayed by Vince G CSN MFT.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 12:32:21 PM »
You had a very good physique Basile...Props...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2010, 12:38:50 PM »
You can't win on Getbig. At least I came clean about Dianabol. 2 tablets a day for a couple of months. That was it. The lads here say that wouldn't have done much. I got stronger and my pecs got a bit bigger. A steroid doctor, MW, saw me in Vancouver in the summer of 1970 and said I could be Mr Universe within 6 months with Deca Durabolin. I was more interested if he could help me clear my skin. So I never did the Deca like the big guys who won the major titles in the 1970s. Good thing I came to Australia and not California because who knows what would have happened there with that mentality and motivation. BTW that good doctor was gay. No thanks. Made me wonder how many guys he helped! He yapped on about so and so and so and so and so and so being gay or at least participating in sex with gays. He named many of the top guys in LA and also some of the older guys who ran bodybuilding. There you are. I won't repeat what he said but he sure sounded like he had anecdotal experience.

Gotta laugh at Bob Chick bagging me. Well, come on appointed athletes rep, what does 2 Dianabol tablets for 2 months do for a physique? Would it be sufficient to win a masters pro.

Goodrum? The dickhead mixed up some vet brew in his bathtub (his own admission) and got some side effects. No wait, he explained he had that gyno since adolescence. Well, sometimes the tissue does swell there in males while maturing. I don't think it would be permanent or as pronounced as displayed by Vince G CSN MFT.

Dont know, Basile...but it did more than the guys NOT taking it. As for your "2 Dball for a few months" bullshit...I aint buying it, and neither is anyone else.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2010, 01:49:22 PM »
he has milos fooled over on milos' forum.
vince basile, why is your status "ifbb pro" on there?
            vince b is the man. remember it's not a lie if you believe it.
F

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2010, 02:07:23 PM »
Great Physique Vince you had back in your Day mate.

vb in his prime smoked everyone here