Author Topic: The UK has a major problem it must address  (Read 1827 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The UK has a major problem it must address
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2010, 06:07:52 PM »
england, get your shit together.

if there were sneaky muslims acting up, plotting a terror act, or doing anything I didn't like on my own block, I'd be calling DHS on their ass 24/7 and watching them with a rifle scope.

And I hope every american on this board would do the same with ANY group disrespecting America like that.

You brits need to sack the fck up already :)  kick these d-bags out.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2010, 08:05:06 PM »
The entire Western world has a problem it needs to address, the west sits on their hands and worries more about hurting some ME fuckheads feelings than they do about protecting their citizens. It is obvious that the ME culture is simply incompatible with Western culture. How do you defeat an enemy you can't militarily? Through coercion and reproducing like bacteria.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 04:30:44 AM »
I loved England when I visited and can't wait to go back.  The history, architecture, combination of new and old, most of the people...fantastic...but ....

The UK needs to address a major problem.  They have dropped the ball big time in allowing so many radical muslims into their country.  There have been studies showing shocking attitudes of many muslims in Brittian.  A majority of university muslim students were sympathetic to jihad.  The U.K. needs to get a better handle of what is being taught at muslim schools in their own country.  Many terrorists have been educated and recruited in England (london).  This unacceptible and it affects the safety of other nations outside their own.

We need to be outraged at England for being so lax with immigration policies and so PC as to ignore home grown terrorists.  This should be addressed as a matter of international security.

agreed 100%

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 05:23:16 AM »
agreed 100%

The Labour Party made it explicity clear that it was importing these muslims for votes.  They knew what they were doing and calculated that remaining in power was more important than any collateral damage that might occur.     

This is the same thing happening here with our immigration nonsense. 

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2010, 06:13:23 AM »
The Labour Party made it explicity clear that it was importing these muslims for votes.  They knew what they were doing and calculated that remaining in power was more important than any collateral damage that might occur.     

This is the same thing happening here with our immigration nonsense. 

One day we will rise and take the power by force if necessary! Fuck the leftist parties that are destroying Europe!
S