Author Topic: Baddest chick ever!GetBig's Finest!  (Read 30790 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Baddest chick ever!GetBig's Finest!
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2010, 01:03:00 PM »
There's hundreds of hotter chicks in that spandex thread floating around the G&O.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2010, 01:20:41 PM »
There's hundreds of hotter chicks in that spandex thread floating around the G&O.
I saw a hotter chick at a Baltimore Strip club, but she makes 15k a night, and needs a baller.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2010, 01:24:15 PM »
I saw a hotter chick at a Baltimore Strip club, but she makes 15k a night, and needs a baller.

Don't they all these days.  Bitches love the money

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2010, 01:26:40 PM »
Those license plates don't look like standard USA font to me ...she is fer-sher dope IMHO ...
L

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2010, 01:38:09 PM »
Don't they all these days.  Bitches love the money
I had to bypass, but her ass make 15k a nite, but you spend that and don't save nor invest.

JJ, it's been confirmed that she is a Brazilian chica. Seems like they have cornered the market on hot women per capita.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2010, 01:45:45 PM »
I had to bypass, but her ass make 15k a nite, but you spend that and don't save nor invest.

JJ, it's been confirmed that she is a Brazilian chica. Seems like they have cornered the market on hot women per capita.
  thats the hottest girl i have seen in 2010 ...(granted Ive been a crackhead for the majority of the year getting high at home )
L

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2010, 01:55:36 PM »
  thats the hottest girl i have seen in 2010 ...(granted Ive been a crackhead for the majority of the year getting high at home )
She is bad, dope to death, but you know, once the smoke from the trees clears, and the box of blunt of blunts have been put awy, you realize that the baddest chick now, will be surplanted by a badder chick, and even then, amny of them are like a Bentley with no wheels... Hot to death, but going nowhere.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2010, 02:05:37 PM »
She is bad, dope to death, but you know, once the smoke from the trees clears, and the box of blunt of blunts have been put awy, you realize that the baddest chick now, will be surplanted by a badder chick, and even then, amny of them are like a Bentley with no wheels... Hot to death, but going nowhere.

yes
show me a hot woman
I will show you a man who is tired of fucking her

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2010, 02:20:35 PM »
yes
show me a hot woman
I will show you a man who is tired of fucking her

Would take a long, long, long time til I tired of this chick.

She is f*cking ideal - exotic beauty of an Asian facially and booty of a Brazilian.  Plus she can't be much more than a 5 footer which is my preference.  Plus she trains and understands the whole gym scene which is a bonus.  I am jaded about girls but this one is exceptional in my book.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2010, 02:35:46 PM »
Only on Getbig would there be an 8 page thread extolling Brooke Hogan's virtues and how anybody who says they wouldn't f*ck her is "gay" and then a chick this fine gets dumped on relentlessly.

WTF

fagotry and gheyism runs rampant in these here parts

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2010, 02:41:41 PM »
it seems like someone badly photoshoped her face in most pictures...

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2010, 02:42:26 PM »

She is f*cking ideal - exotic beauty of an Asian facially and booty of a Brazilian.  Plus she can't be much more than a 5 footer which is my preference.  Plus she trains and understands the whole gym scene which is a bonus.  I am jaded about girls but this one is exceptional in my book.

well
my money is on the strong likelihood that she is a psycho
taht'll make it get old
trust me

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2010, 02:49:21 PM »

That is because we are going by looks. You (we) don't know if she has a sexy sounding voice or a annoying one like Snooki, or that she is a materialistic D&G whore, who is only doing squats to attract a male "sponsor". Can she cook, cause after sex, I gonna need a meal. Hell, before I'm gonna need a meal.
I new a black chick like the girl above. 5'0, banging ass, real D cups, small waist, flat stomach...oh she had the Devil's Stamp of approval, Certified Hellion, but she was like a Ferrari in used car lot. Initially she seemed like she was the end all be all, but come to find out if you weren't making mid to high 6 figures, she wasn't giving you the time of day. All these good men try to holla, but she shut them down, her D was crucial. But she couldn't cook, she new how to use a Black Card.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2010, 02:50:16 PM »

Until she gives your VISA card the ride of it's life... lol
0-broke in 4 minutes at a decent size mall.

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2010, 02:56:04 PM »
I hear ya but I am probably an idealist when it comes to physical looks and would put up with a ton of sh*t for my ideal physical specimen.  Guess that is my weakness.  My wife is 4'11" half Asian with curves and legs similar to this chick so honestly I guess I got lucky she wasn't a psycho either cuz I would have gotten burned in real life if she was as.

That is because we are going by looks. You (we) don't know if she has a sexy sounding voice or a annoying one like Snooki, or that she is a materialistic D&G whore, who is only doing squats to attract a male "sponsor". Can she cook, cause after sex, I gonna need a meal. Hell, before I'm gonna need a meal.
I new a black chick like the girl above. 5'0, banging ass, real D cups, small waist, flat stomach...oh she had the Devil's Stamp of approval, Certified Hellion, but she was like a Ferrari in used car lot. Initially she seemed like she was the end all be all, but come to find out if you weren't making mid to high 6 figures, she wasn't giving you the time of day. All these good men try to holla, but she shut them down, her D was crucial. But she couldn't cook, she new how to use a Black Card.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2010, 02:59:06 PM »
I hear ya but I am probably an idealist when it comes to physical looks and would put up with a ton of sh*t for my ideal physical specimen. 

Don't.
Q

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2010, 03:04:08 PM »
I hear ya but I am probably an idealist when it comes to physical looks and would put up with a ton of sh*t for my ideal physical specimen.  Guess that is my weakness.  My wife is 4'11" half Asian with curves and legs similar to this chick so honestly I guess I got lucky she wasn't a psycho either cuz I would have gotten burned in real life if she was as.

good for you. What is your wife mixed with. As I said with the chick who was half Chines half Colombian, her bottom half was Colombia (phat ass), top half was Chinese ( no breasts and a sqaure jawline and eyes), in fact her jawline igged me out, because it's like Coco's very square and defined.
I love me some short chicks, cause I'm 5'5, and you can pick them up and do a standing 69 with them or it's easier to do a "F-150" with them.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2010, 03:06:22 PM »
good for you. What is your wife mixed with. As I said with the chick who was half Chines half Colombian, her bottom half was Colombia (phat ass), top half was Chinese ( no breasts and a sqaure jawline and eyes), in fact her jawline igged me out, because it's like Coco's very square and defined.
I love me some short chicks, cause I'm 5'5, and you can pick them up and do a standing 69 with them or it's easier to do a "F-150" with them.

What the **** is an F-150 !?!?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2010, 03:08:26 PM »
Don't.

More pics from behind , please.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2010, 03:14:37 PM »
What the **** is an F-150 !?!?

I saw this on Justin Slayer International label, in "Latin Sheet Freaks" and "Black Assassin", Prince Yahshua has the woman bending over a couch, he straddles her, and does a handstand behind her, hitting her from the back upside down. He then all of a sudden, tucks and rolls, pulling her legs. The woman flips, over, and his face is in her pussy. Shocks the hell out of any woman you do that to.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2010, 03:16:43 PM »
??

Q

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2010, 03:18:33 PM »
I saw this on Justin Slayer International label, in "Latin Sheet Freaks" and "Black Assassin", Prince Yahshua has the woman bending over a couch, he straddles her, and does a handstand behind her, hitting her from the back upside down. He then all of a sudden, tucks and rolls, pulling her legs. The woman flips, over, and his face is in her pussy. Shocks the hell out of any woman you do that to.

That sounds cool as hell! man I thought I was up to date with moves like the piledriver :S

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2010, 03:21:09 PM »
She is half Korean/half White....has crazy thick legs with diamond calves and killer hams.  She got a great blend of Asian and White features without the kinda "flat" face that some Asian girls have.  My friends nicknamed her Queen Quad back when we met, some of it is genetic and a lot of it is from a long history of athletics.  Once she hit the gym with me and got on a nutrition plan she just kept advancing.  It actually took a few years for her shldrs/arms to catch up with her wheels.

Reason I like short girls is it is just kinda a fetish for me I guess.  I am 6' tall and had both average and above average height girlfriends in the past.  I just found that the body type I like the most is usually only found on 5'2" and under chicks.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2010, 03:22:22 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2010, 03:37:36 PM »
That's fucking cool!!!

Yeah, thanks Kwon, that is from Black Assassin 2 or 3. I forgot the chick's name, but she was giggling like crazy, plus dude fucks like a crazy fucking man, like he'll fuck a woman's pussy into her brain. One scene he takes his cum and puts it on a lollipop and has the girl eat it.

But I have tried the F-150 one time, and the girl was like, "why did you put the pillow on the floor", and when I did it, I miscalculated and she missed the pillow, and she was like "wtf!!!"
APE907, short girls I like as well. Good on you bro. BTW, you a Kawasaki man? It seems you like having them in your avatar.