Author Topic: Breaking news from White house - Christmas bomber info "deliberately withheld"?  (Read 1016 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Breaking news - MSNBC 8:45 PM EST- White House - Admin is investigating these intel failures that MIGHT HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL. WH statement and/or press conference tomorrow.

WH presents 2 hypotheticals:

1) might have been a turf war between intel agencies

2) info was in some way deliberately withheld by some higher authority

???  Option #2 sounds ominous.  NBC has been questioning many things about this attack, if you haven't been watching it.  Tonight a big piece on just why he didn't blow up in the bathroom - like it may have been meant to fail.  Also NBC revealed our old DHS chief Chertoff left his job to ... ahem ... sell those x-ray airport scanners.  ;)

I've been avoiding posting on this board lately, as everything I posted was followed with personal attacks instead of debate, but this is some pretty big news here.  

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Breaking news from White house - 8:45 PM - CTers?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 07:57:13 PM »
Breaking news - MSNBC 8:45 PM EST- White House - Admin is investigating these intel failures that MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN INTENTIONAL. WH statement and/or press conference tomorrow.

WH presents 2 hypotheticals:

1) might have been a turf war between intel agencies

2) info was in some way deliberately withheld by some higher authority

???  Option #2 sounds ominous.  NBC has been questioning many things about this attack, if you haven't been watching it.  Tonight a big piece on just why he didn't blow up in the bathroom - like it may have been meant to fail.  Also NBC revealed our old DHS chief Chertoff left his job to ... ahem ... sell those x-ray airport scanners.  ;)

I've been avoiding posting on this board lately, as everything I posted was followed with personal attacks instead of debate, but this is some pretty big news here.  

Looks like there might be some deep doodoo hitting the fan soon. Wonder who it lands on? ???
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Breaking news from White house - 8:45 PM - CTers?
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 08:03:36 PM »
More thoughts- and by the way, Olbermann and Maddow, no matter how you feel about them, have been leading the charge with the 'LIHOP' angle.

Props to obama for investigating this - It was 400 days after 911 before Bush begrudgingly opened the 911 investigation... after the widows marched on congress for a year.  And people died on 9/11.

Richard Wolfe - NBC - 9:01 PM EST - Investigation at a fact-finding stage.  White house looking at it.  

Some failures - all of which should have :

• In May, the British government withdrew its student visa for Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, a young Nigerian who had studied at University College, London, and placed him on a watch list, barring him from reentering the country.

• In August, US intelligence agencies learned of Al Qaeda discussions of an operation against a US target to be organized from Yemen, using a “Nigerian.”

• On November 19, the father of Abdulmutallab, a prominent Nigerian banker, visited the US embassy in Abuja and told State Department and CIA personnel that his son had fallen under the influence of radical Islamists, gone to join them in Yemen, and broken off contact with his family.

• Based on the father’s report, State Department and CIA officers at the embassy informed Washington on November 20 and a security file was opened on Abdulmutallab at the National Counterterrorism Center, the main Washington clearinghouse for terrorism information.

• On December 16, Abdulmutallab visited a ticket office in Ghana and paid $2,831 in cash for a ticket on a Northwest Airlines flight from Lagos through Amsterdam to Detroit, landing on Christmas Day.

• On December 25, Abdulmutallab boarded the flight in Amsterdam with only a carry-on bag for a trans-Atlantic journey. Following standard procedure, the US Department of Homeland Security was notified at least an hour before departure that he was a passenger on the flight.

The White house path: Was intelligence DELIBERATELY WITHHELD - to make someone look bad, or for political gain - that is the question.

Interesting stuff.  I'm not buying into a CT... I'm still 70/30 for lazy ass employees.  Just human error.  But for the White House to ask these Q's is huge.  

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Finally, something credible beyond people going on their hunches. I'm still leaning towards incompetency myself but it should be interesting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
This is the most interesting part, IMO:

On December 16, Abdulmutallab visited a ticket office in Ghana and paid $2,831 in cash for a ticket on a Northwest Airlines flight from Lagos through Amsterdam to Detroit, landing on Christmas Day.

• On December 25, Abdulmutallab boarded the flight in Amsterdam with only a carry-on bag for a trans-Atlantic journey. Following standard procedure, the US Department of Homeland Security was notified at least an hour before departure that he was a passenger on the flight.

in the 9 days between these events, it's possible somebody started - then halted - actions to keep this diickhead off the plane.  If there's a memo, an email, an order, anything... and somebody gets fired over it... what happens then?  If people start pointing fingers, it only takes 1 promise of immunity for someone to reveal such a conspiracy to "Let It Happen On Purpose".

Of course, it might just be human error.  five of them simultaneously.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
waco and the ATF comes to mind.  Remember how they concocted the need to have this big score to justify their budget.  Remember, under bush, it was failures that justified increased bugets and worked like a gem.  Here we are after the years under Bush of seeing failures and money being tossed to fix the problems, including these interagency communication problems.  The most basic things failed in this case.  The MOST basic... That's right, while they've been spot on with your shampoo bottle, they let this guy go with no passport and a ton of other red flags without even searching him... LOLOLOLOLOL... you have to be a fucking moron to buy this story.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Of course, it might just be human error.  five of them simultaneously.
BWHAHAHahahhahahahahahah.... BOOOOM!!!!!  and yet some are unwilling to ask, "WHAT THE FUCK"

Fury

• Getbig V
Wouldn't surprise me if someone still inside DHS was in bed with Chertoff.

To me this looks like the CIA was doing its job, though.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Wouldn't surprise me if someone still inside DHS was in bed with Chertoff.

To me this looks like the CIA was doing its job, though.
:o  BF with a CT?  Wow....  I'm impressed.  do continue...

Fury

• Getbig V
:o  BF with a CT?  Wow....  I'm impressed.  do continue...

All I ask for are some fucking facts. So many of these CT's are unfounded and based on people conjuring theories and facts out of thin air.  I don't think that's a lot to ask for. There is a list of oddities here that stick out as warranting investigation.

I find it amusing that the CIA was bastardized for this and it looks like they took the steps they were required to with getting this guy registered but who knows. I'd be looking at DHS considering Chertoff's new job, personally.

I'm still leaning towards human error and I don't think it's a govt. plot to further enslave this country. Someone set to score a huge payday and acting on their own accord to make a memo disappear would seem plausible, though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"Someone set to score a huge payday and acting on their own accord to make a memo disappear would seem plausible, though. "

Very solid point, BF.

I don't see anybody opening up an investigation unless they already have a good idea where it'll lead.  For the white house to open this up could be big.

Going back to politics - imagine the points the dems gain if they show a few bush apointees made a memo go bye-bye, so that a plane could go down, so they coudl get rich.  They don't have to prove it - just suggest it and a lot of people will put 2 and 2 togeteher.  NBC ambushed Chertoff with "we should disclose you left te white house to move to a company which specializes in these x-ray machines...".  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
All I ask for are some fucking facts. So many of these CT's are unfounded and based on people conjuring theories and facts out of thin air.  I don't think that's a lot to ask for. There is a list of oddities here that stick out as warranting investigation.

I find it amusing that the CIA was bastardized for this and it looks like they took the steps they were required to with getting this guy registered but who knows. I'd be looking at DHS considering Chertoff's new job, personally.

I'm still leaning towards human error and I don't think it's a govt. plot to further enslave this country. Someone set to score a huge payday and acting on their own accord to make a memo disappear would seem plausible, though.
I'm actually shocked and impressed you're willing to talk on this level.  I can handle this from you.  More of this=good.  I see nothing wrong with anything you just said.  Very valid possibilites. 

Fury

• Getbig V
I'm actually shocked and impressed you're willing to talk on this level.  I can handle this from you.  More of this=good.  I see nothing wrong with anything you just said.  Very valid possibilites. 

Topics I find somewhat interesting warrant turning down the trolling persona.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Topics I find somewhat interesting warrant turning down the trolling persona.
lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
WH report to come out tomorrow.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Here's an unfounded Ct theory that I just made up out of thin air:

As revenge for the Obama administrations supposed prosecutions of CIA agents and soldiers for enhanced interrogation methods, certain elements of DHS and the CIA conspired to allow this guy to board the plane knowing he had explosives in efforts to embarrass the Obama administration.

Discuss-

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Solid post 240.  Actual information rather than speculation.
Abandon every hope...