Author Topic: Steroid users are pretty much as disgusting as Junkies are  (Read 11970 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Steroid users are pretty much as disgusting as Junkies are
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2010, 08:44:40 AM »
watch this video about valvolino, start @ 5;15 and he says he was Almost killed by mobsters for not paying for steriod shipment on time.
&NR=1&feature=fvwp [/youtube]

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2010, 09:07:13 AM »
You can make any argument you want about evil rotten mafias and 'where the money goes' but you'll never get my assent to let a government legislate which substances I can choose to use.  The scariest mafia is the one which tries to govern my actions when they don't affect others.  If someone gets out of line or endangers others then you throw the book at them.  Until then people should be allowed the freedom of self determination.  It's the same legislation you're supporting which is the root of the problem you have posited.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2010, 09:17:32 AM »
cool vid...love how at the end he gets a "clean bill of health"..lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2010, 09:20:50 AM »
watch this video about valvolino, start @ 5;15 and he says he was Almost killed by mobsters for not paying for steriod shipment on time.
&NR=1&feature=fvwp [/youtube]

I wouldn't believe a word that fucking wannabe says.

Typical bullshitting asshole.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2010, 09:36:24 AM »
I wouldn't believe a word that fucking wannabe says.

Typical bullshitting asshole.

I am inclined to agree with ya, Groink.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2010, 10:41:04 AM »
i just posted it cause i thought it was funny,

valvolino is a proven liar, as he said he injected massive amounts of steroids into his arms.
when in fact he injected coconut oil..

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2010, 10:42:57 AM »
valvolino is a proven liar, as he said he injected massive amounts of steroids into his arms.
when in fact he injected coconut oil..

How do you know this to be "fact?"
Is coconut oil the latest and greatest version of Synthol?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2010, 10:51:15 AM »
How do you know this to be "fact?"
Is coconut oil the latest and greatest version of Synthol?

Synthol = MCTs, Coconut Oil = MCTs

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2010, 10:52:35 AM »
Synthol = MCTs, Coconut Oil = MCTs

That much I knew, but I figured this chump had some type of inside/bullshit info to provide.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2010, 11:13:36 AM »
I stopped reading at "i have meet people".

8)

LOL!

dustin

« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2010, 01:25:53 PM »
Opinions are fine and everyone's entitled to them, but when someone has a retarded opinion I don't mind calling them out on it and crushing their ego.

First off, heroin can and WILL kill you even at moderate recreational doses even in it's purest form. In fact, pure heroin is far more dangerous in hindsight because it's not normally procured with ease. Huge flaw in your comparison right there pooky.

My father suffered a motorcycle accident and became hooked on pain pills after he broke his femur. He got into some gang related troubles later and they thought it'd be funny to run him over on his motorcycle, breaking that same femur a second time. He was sent into a spiraling abyss of drug abuse including mainlining heroin daily. I know what heroin can do to someone and it cannot be compared to steroid use in any way, shape or form. You can use opiates for recreational use from time to time, but no one rails heroin "just for fun". This is the most ignorant statement of the century. You truly are an imbecile if you believe this to be true.

I've never seen a juicer really hit rock bottom like a junky. Most are too vain to let themselves go financially or cosmetically. And in that your comparison is inherently flawed. While some juicers may be douches or egotistical assholes they are the polar opposite of junkies. Your diatribe regarding terrorism isn't even worth addressing. You watch too much CNN and Fox news. Turn off the idiot tube and stop acting like Nancy Grace before someone slaps your ass up.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2010, 07:24:59 PM »
That much I knew, but I figured this chump had some type of inside/bullshit info to provide.

Do i have to prove that he injected Synthol? I think his arms speak for themselves.. 8)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2010, 10:16:40 PM »

Do i have to prove that he injected Synthol? I think his arms speak for themselves.. 8)

Once you've been around the boards, you will realize how much useless shit spews out of peoples mouths. This is what I took your original comment to be.
Is it obvious that he injected Synthol into his arms? What is this, the 15th century? Of course it's obvious. Even a ruh-tard like Goodrum can see that he injected shit into his arms. Greg has maintained that he only did local injections directly into the muscle(s), but I do not believe that. If that were the case, every BBer would have an ass like a school bus! There's something foreign in those arms, but what it is, that's the 64k question!

Many people come online, with anonymity, and make bold claims yet erroneous statements.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2010, 09:20:30 AM »
Opinions are fine and everyone's entitled to them, but when someone has a retarded opinion I don't mind calling them out on it and crushing their ego.

First off, heroin can and WILL kill you even at moderate recreational doses even in it's purest form. In fact, pure heroin is far more dangerous in hindsight because it's not normally procured with ease. Huge flaw in your comparison right there pooky.

My father suffered a motorcycle accident and became hooked on pain pills after he broke his femur. He got into some gang related troubles later and they thought it'd be funny to run him over on his motorcycle, breaking that same femur a second time. He was sent into a spiraling abyss of drug abuse including mainlining heroin daily. I know what heroin can do to someone and it cannot be compared to steroid use in any way, shape or form. You can use opiates for recreational use from time to time, but no one rails heroin "just for fun". This is the most ignorant statement of the century. You truly are an imbecile if you believe this to be true.

I've never seen a juicer really hit rock bottom like a junky. Most are too vain to let themselves go financially or cosmetically. And in that your comparison is inherently flawed. While some juicers may be douches or egotistical assholes they are the polar opposite of junkies. Your diatribe regarding terrorism isn't even worth addressing. You watch too much CNN and Fox news. Turn off the idiot tube and stop acting like Nancy Grace before someone slaps your ass up.

Good post.