Author Topic: NYC spent $32,000 to teach proper way to shoot up Heroin.  (Read 4010 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: NYC spend $32,000 to teach proper way to shoot up Heroin.
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2010, 02:47:08 PM »
I remember the crack epidemic in the arly 1990's.  NYC was insane back then. 

Well imagine what NYC will be like when drugs are cheap, plentiful and legal.....
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 02:48:46 PM »
Well imagine what NYC will be like when drugs are cheap, plentiful and legal.....

I know Samson.  The only difference now is that NYC has gentrified a lot and many people who could not even afford the bouroughs have left. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 03:01:28 PM »
I know Samson.  The only difference now is that NYC has gentrified a lot and many people who could not even afford the bouroughs have left. 

Gentrified????...Those are the BIGGEST DRUGGIES!!!!!
C

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: NYC spent $32,000 to teach proper way to shoot up Heroin.
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2010, 03:26:22 PM »
can you guys imagine the ROI on this investment...

I'm thinking this 32k investment could return a total of $ 3010 per dollar invested..

so 32,000 (dollars invested) X 3010= $96,320,000.00

$96,320,000.00 saved for the state of NY over the next 25 years.*****Disclaimer at bottom

Numbers used for entertainment purposes only.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2010, 03:33:37 PM »
They could have gotten a smackhead to pen the steps for $8 and a pack of Newports.

And I wouldn't blame Obama, I would blame the NYC health dept.  They would have released this bullshiite if mccain had been in office too. 

To play devils advocate, (please no personal attacks) there are probably police officers and health officials who need to know this info to recognize users and those about to use.  Plus a lot of the book is about how to deal with OD's and HIV users.  Really, how many 22 year old fresh-from-college healthcare workers are going to know the diff between a person shooting H and injecting insulin for diabetes. If you're going to have the power to take away ppl's kids, etc, you need to know what drug use looks like.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 03:34:08 PM »
OBAMA DID THAT ONE TOO... ::)

Obama's is responsible for everything now, since he is president.. ;D

I was surprised that the thread lasted so long without someone blaming Obama for this program

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 04:02:09 PM »
Obama's is responsible for everything now, since he is president.. ;D

I was surprised that the thread lasted so long without someone blaming Obama for this program

lol...right..oh shit i just got a headache...ill blame that on obama for that too

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 04:24:49 PM »
lol...right..oh shit i just got a headache...ill blame that on obama for that too

Yes, it's an Obama induced headache

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 07:05:00 PM »
Yes, it's an Obama induced headache

I have had an Obama headaache since November 3, 2008.   ;D  ;D  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2010, 01:44:37 AM »

Huh? They are shooting up with Heroin or maybe you missed that part ::)

Maybe they can come up with a whole bunch of these "How to Snort Cocain", " The correct way to smoke crack", or my all time favorite " Free Basing, try it you might like it"
Here's a thought, why and how is heroin and cocaine in this country. I agree that we shouldn't be telling people how to do illegal activities, but how about cutting off at the source?. And do you know why we don't do that? Well, because, it brings too much money in ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2010, 05:31:16 AM »
Here's a thought, why and how is heroin and cocaine in this country. I agree that we shouldn't be telling people how to do illegal activities, but how about cutting off at the source?. And do you know why we don't do that? Well, because, it brings too much money in ;)

That too. 

My belief is always that where there is a demand for something, there will always be a supply one way or the other. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2010, 07:31:23 AM »

The government will not cut off the source because they simply don't care, or are complicit in drug running.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2010, 07:34:05 AM »
The government will not cut off the source because they simply don't care, or are complicit in drug running.

The govt loves drugs.  Think about the following who are employed mainly due to the drug "war" -

Cops
Corrections Officers
Parol Officers
Counselers
Judges
DA's
Social Workers
Court Officers
DEA
ATF

Think of the tax dollars they steal from us to keep those jobs going. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2010, 07:46:43 AM »
The govt loves drugs.  Think about the following who are employed mainly due to the drug "war" -

Cops
Corrections Officers
Parol Officers
Counselers
Judges
DA's
Social Workers
Court Officers
DEA
ATF

Perhaps we know the answer why drugs aren't legal..

Just imagine if we stopped the drug war how much could be saved.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2010, 09:27:03 AM »
Ha ha.  I hate needles! 

As far as the pamphelts go, junkies are not going to follow it. 

And you know this how? The needle exchange Insite in Vancouver, BC does a pretty good turn of business and is well known amongst all junkies.  Does it mean they will all go there? No, but if you can save money in the long run due to a lack of hospital care needed for those that use it. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2010, 09:32:49 AM »
And you know this how? The needle exchange Insite in Vancouver, BC does a pretty good turn of business and is well known amongst all junkies.  Does it mean they will all go there? No, but if you can save money in the long run due to a lack of hospital care needed for those that use it. 

I didnt know you were hooked into the junkie community.  That explains a lot KC.  ;D   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2010, 10:09:25 AM »
I didnt know you were hooked into the junkie community.  That explains a lot KC.  ;D   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

It's called being educated on a subject before commenting 333.  You might want to try it some time  ;D
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2010, 10:13:31 AM »
It's called being educated on a subject before commenting 333.  You might want to try it some time  ;D

I guess we all have different things we are interested in.  Knowing how the junkie community works never appealed to me, but thats cool. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2010, 11:40:16 AM »

A serious questions, why are you left wingers so fixated on the lowest common denominator, the dregs of humanity? I'm pretty sure everyone knows that heroin, cocain, crack...... is bad for you and most likely will lead to addiction. These people have done this to themselves, they stick the needle in their own arm, why should one red cent of tax payer money be spent on those who provide absolutly nothing to society? I don't feel sorry for junkies as a matter of fact the sooner the OD the better, less trash to clean up.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2010, 12:38:59 PM »
A serious questions, why are you left wingers so fixated on the lowest common denominator, the dregs of humanity? I'm pretty sure everyone knows that heroin, cocain, crack...... is bad for you and most likely will lead to addiction. These people have done this to themselves, they stick the needle in their own arm, why should one red cent of tax payer money be spent on those who provide absolutly nothing to society? I don't feel sorry for junkies as a matter of fact the sooner the OD the better, less trash to clean up.

Good points.  I guess for me personally it's because i believe everyone should have a chance at redemption.  I'm not for endless handouts but i am for harm reduction (especially as it can lead to lower costs).
Abandon every hope...

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2010, 12:46:11 PM »
Good points.  I guess for me personally it's because i believe everyone should have a chance at redemption.  I'm not for endless handouts but i am for harm reduction (especially as it can lead to lower costs).

Well it's not like there aren't countless programs/detox/addiction clinics.... out there, we as a society have to face the fact that these people do not want to give up the drugs, if they did they could seek help. My point is if you care so little about yourself that you will lie/cheat/steal/kill to feed your habit then you are of no use to society and should be scrapped.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2010, 12:57:11 PM »

How about legalising them and stop dictating to adults what they can and cant do with their own bodies.We allow abortions but a grown man cant sniff cocain if he wants to.Utterly assanine.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2010, 01:00:33 PM »
Just because they are thought how to use a needle or even exchange for one doesn't mean these addicts won't overdose. It will not prevent an addict from breaking into someone's home, car, or business to get money or any private personal property they can sell in order to support their habit. It won't stop the prostitutes that are drugged out their mind.

So where are the savings again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2010, 06:13:51 AM »
Ha Ha.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2010, 06:46:24 AM »

Cops
Corrections Officers
Parol Officers
Counselers
Judges
DA's
Social Workers
Court Officers
DEA
ATF

there is money in misery. There is money in addiction. And it pays to keep a certain level of the population addicted. That program, someone(s) making a profit. Just like Al Gore is making a profit off of Global warming so too are politicians, dem and repub, make money off of addiction and crime. If Crime and addiction were down, what platforms would politicians run on? If there were less criminals, what would the jails be used for?