Author Topic: 16 weeks out from Irish Nationals  (Read 10401 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: 16 weeks out from Irish Nationals
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2010, 02:49:07 PM »
Well I wont be doing T3,insulin or GH so I'll take the diet easyish,I dont wanna torture myself as Ill be very busy with new business in Feb
Does anyone have any experience of Cytolean by Gaspari?
Hope I do ok anyway,thanks to everyone for all the support

Cytolean is solid but Ive just done the Mitotropin and only got half way through it before tipping down the toilet , it made me tired and lazy feeling..no energy to train etc Would start my am cardio , last 10 mins and want to go back to bed... since chucking it im back rearing to go with heaps of energy again.

Bro 14 weeks is ok , I thought I was fairly lean at 118kg , am down to 99kg now and still not at my goal its very deceptive and when you get under those lights its totaly diff to photos on the net..

You want to be ready 2-4 weeks out so all thats left is fine tuning no panicing and taking drastic measures which just flattens you out.

What are you running into the show? tren ace winn?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2010, 03:00:27 PM »
any more shots Okami?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2010, 02:23:01 AM »
Cytolean is solid but Ive just done the Mitotropin and only got half way through it before tipping down the toilet , it made me tired and lazy feeling..no energy to train etc Would start my am cardio , last 10 mins and want to go back to bed... since chucking it im back rearing to go with heaps of energy again.

Bro 14 weeks is ok , I thought I was fairly lean at 118kg , am down to 99kg now and still not at my goal its very deceptive and when you get under those lights its totaly diff to photos on the net..

You want to be ready 2-4 weeks out so all thats left is fine tuning no panicing and taking drastic measures which just flattens you out.

What are you running into the show? tren ace winn?
Cant take tren cos of my temper
So,masteron and winstrol,sust(replace with prop 3wks out)

Meso,more pics in another week

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2010, 10:57:18 AM »
My mate is doing the NABBA NI show.

Im gonna train with him when I move gyms Monday week. He fucked me up so bad doing shoulders/traps on Thursday. Aching beyond belief now.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2010, 11:48:37 AM »
Thanks man,knowledge is power

better to be slightly flat and shredded than slightly full and soft....... dont beleive anyone who tells you other wise, the difference in all the amature classes between 1st and last is the varying degrees of condition.

If your doing intermediates youl be in the over 80kg class, only guys who can pull off the slightly soft look are huuuuge darkies, with bowling ball muscles.

if you can afford gh id use it, its keeps you much fuller than without, and this is from my experience,,, dont neglect your orals before the end ( dianabol or abombs, anavar & stroma, haloteston if u can get it ), dry red wine for the last few days works well for some , half a bottle on the morning is canny too

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2010, 12:48:36 PM »
This your first comp Okami? I thought you'd competed before, maybe i just assumed.

Looking thick up top, get some leg shots posted - glute shots neither desired or necessary. (no homo)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2010, 06:20:40 PM »
Cant take tren cos of my temper

So,masteron and winstrol,sust(replace with prop 3wks out)

Meso,more pics in another week

Brutal drug induced tough guyness. ::)

Good luck in your male beauty pageant, I hope you win the biggest plastic trophey there is! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2010, 02:42:29 AM »
Brutal drug induced tough guyness. ::)

Good luck in your male beauty pageant, I hope you win the biggest plastic trophey there is! :D
I apologise for not being fat and ugly like you