Author Topic: Me 12weeksout. 82kg  (Read 7628 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Me 12weeksout. 82kg
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2010, 07:39:24 AM »
then ur not natural anymore.
ROFL.  Brilliant!   ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2010, 07:41:50 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2010, 07:46:13 AM »
:'(
If they're going to test competitors for meditation, kyomu, you better not act calm or composed. Maybe take something to throw off your chi before you get tested.  ;D

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2010, 02:28:56 PM »
Don't overthink. Keep it simple stupid (KISS)

Voodoo=witch doctor stuff

yes,, he plays with too many afactors that dont matter! the training is wierd* and should be mostly straight set with 6-8 reps for upper body and 6-12 for lower, . dont juggle too many factors! no 1 focus losing fat via underfeeding and keep max muscle,.,always focus on this during dieting fase

*too much preexhaustion, too much superset. he is not hormonized like big francisco is,, he must do basic stuff as clean bodybuilder not the things a hormonized pro who already did his heavy lifting many years and can play with vodoolization of training because he got bored and lazy with regular heavy lifting´.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2010, 03:00:39 AM »
yes,, he plays with too many afactors that dont matter! the training is wierd* and should be mostly straight set with 6-8 reps for upper body and 6-12 for lower, . dont juggle too many factors! no 1 focus losing fat via underfeeding and keep max muscle,.,always focus on this during dieting fase

*too much preexhaustion, too much superset. he is not hormonized like big francisco is,, he must do basic stuff as clean bodybuilder not the things a hormonized pro who already did his heavy lifting many years and can play with vodoolization of training because he got bored and lazy with regular heavy lifting´.
You have just seen one video and you decide it hah?
Paco still train with straight set many times. Look like Paco order always, but wrong. Paco often tell me "Ok, today you decide what we do.". Coincidentaly we are exhausted several times and  we just do regular set and we dont hit till the failure. We do various things instinctively.