Author Topic: Marius Pudzianowski, probably the best athlete  (Read 8053 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Marius Pudzianowski, probably the best athlete
« on: January 06, 2010, 11:25:58 AM »
This guy can easly adapt himself to several sports. Pure power, a phenomenon...
S

spinnis

Re: Marius Pudzianowski, probably the best athlete
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 11:28:23 AM »
gassing after 1 min of mits boxing :D

everyone will watch his fights nevertheless though.

He should have had a wrestling background at least though

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 03:12:57 PM »
gassing after 1 min of mits boxing :D

everyone will watch his fights nevertheless though.

He should have had a wrestling background at least though
He didn't gassed after one minute... he jumped the rope before for several minutes... considering his 130 kg bw I think that he is very well... for a mma match... during 1.30 min he is a total wrecking machine!
S

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 03:17:38 PM »
his face turns red easliy due to high blood pressure, cut him once on the face and let it rain
I

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 04:04:33 PM »
He'll get away with being hella strong and athletic for awhile, but he needs to make sure he works on his technique and timing cause sooner or later he's gonna be put to the test with someone who knows what the hell they are doing.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 04:43:52 PM »
He needs to bring his weight way down. This isn't strongman. You need the power to last. His height and dimensions would favour a light heavyweight meaning 205 weigh in and about 215 in the ring. His ripped hugeness will have him gassed after a few minutes and pretty much a sitting duck.

He's gasing doing a little skipping warm up, and then the mits. He should be able to do 20x that and not be breathing hard red faced. Watch Couture, Fedor and others train.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 05:11:46 PM »
He needs to bring his weight way down. This isn't strongman. You need the power to last. His height and dimensions would favour a light heavyweight meaning 205 weigh in and about 215 in the ring. His ripped hugeness will have him gassed after a few minutes and pretty much a sitting duck.

He's gasing doing a little skipping warm up, and then the mits. He should be able to do 20x that and not be breathing hard red faced. Watch Couture, Fedor and others train.
most fighters won't last more than 90 secs against him... Fedor is the best professional fighter in the world, not really a term ofcomparison. However Mariusz is able to defeat a fighter, but Fedor can't defeat any professional strongman in any event, so Mariusz is the best athlete...
S

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 05:23:38 PM »
He's slow and he gassed just from hitting mits, if his fights ever went beyond 2-3 rounds he's lose just from gassing, but f**k...his power is insane. I piss my pants if I saw him coming after me :-\

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 05:26:30 PM »
He's slow and he gassed just from hitting mits, if his fights ever went beyond 2-3 rounds he's lose just from gassing, but f**k...his power is insane. I piss my pants if I saw him coming after me :-\
The guy has some hevy punches  :o
S

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 05:35:54 PM »
he would probably put a crack in the skull of your boy "rampage" ahaha

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 03:29:59 AM »
Pretty stiff bodywise...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 03:32:17 AM »
he would probably put a crack in the skull of your boy "rampage" ahaha

Rampage would kick that guy's ass Taylor. 

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 05:17:37 AM »
He'll get away with being hella strong and athletic for awhile, but he needs to make sure he works on his technique and timing cause sooner or later he's gonna be put to the test with someone who knows what the hell they are doing.

Agreed.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2010, 06:23:40 AM »
you want to know the secret behind his strength, HUH DO YA?!

it's his epicly big polish head. no lies.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2010, 06:54:22 AM »
most fighters won't last more than 90 secs against him... Fedor is the best professional fighter in the world, not really a term ofcomparison. However Mariusz is able to defeat a fighter, but Fedor can't defeat any professional strongman in any event, so Mariusz is the best athlete...

That logic is a little flawed. Yes Mariusz is a freak of nature in endurance strongman (although he's been beaten and isn't elite world class in powerlifting and Olympic lifting). Great combination of strength, endurance and power but what level of fighter can he defeat? Certainly not a professionial fighter of any credibility. I've seen him fight a total tin can (who fought MMA for the first time himself) but what about someone that actually hits back? What will happen the first moment he gets cranked in the face? We'll see. For now he is just a guy beating up warm bodies. If Fedor dedicated himself to strongman how do you know how he'd fair? Could he not just go to a local gym and challenge a bunch of bums the way Mariusz is currently doing?

Fedor is the best fighter and no one is in his class. Mariusz is a legendary strongman but gets beaten. On the Arnold's Strongest Man competition which is more power and less endurance strength Mariusz has placed 6th in 2005, 4th in 2004, and 5th in 2003. He was beaten in the last 2 out of 4 World's strongest man competitions. If he's gassing just doing a minute or two of mits (his technique is barely better then Derek Anthony's, i.e., slow arm punches), he's got a very long way to go.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 12:01:24 PM »
That logic is a little flawed. Yes Mariusz is a freak of nature in endurance strongman (although he's been beaten and isn't elite world class in powerlifting and Olympic lifting). Great combination of strength, endurance and power but what level of fighter can he defeat? Certainly not a professionial fighter of any credibility. I've seen him fight a total tin can (who fought MMA for the first time himself) but what about someone that actually hits back? What will happen the first moment he gets cranked in the face? We'll see. For now he is just a guy beating up warm bodies. If Fedor dedicated himself to strongman how do you know how he'd fair? Could he not just go to a local gym and challenge a bunch of bums the way Mariusz is currently doing?

Fedor is the best fighter and no one is in his class. Mariusz is a legendary strongman but gets beaten. On the Arnold's Strongest Man competition which is more power and less endurance strength Mariusz has placed 6th in 2005, 4th in 2004, and 5th in 2003. He was beaten in the last 2 out of 4 World's strongest man competitions. If he's gassing just doing a minute or two of mits (his technique is barely better then Derek Anthony's, i.e., slow arm punches), he's got a very long way to go.

if fedor went into any randon gym and challeneged erybody to a strongman contest, hed get beaten by probably 10-20 dudes at every gym. if marius goesinto any trainign center forr fighters on theplanet and challenges everybody... 95% of them hes going to beat everybody there...   big difference..

fedor fights a bunch of "fighters"..guys who have "skill at fighting"....  what happens when he faces someone like MARIUZ who actually "hits back" but with a little bit of FORCE along with it....      :P

body88

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2010, 12:55:51 PM »
This guy can easly adapt himself to several sports. Pure power, a phenomenon...

He couldn't make a d1 college football team, let alone a pro team.  He's a good athlete for sure, but he doesent have the stamina, hand eye or quickness to play anything at a pro level.  People need to stop thinking being crazy ripped and jacked = good athlete. Pudz would weight 220 off the drugs.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 01:09:46 PM »
He couldn't make a d1 college football team, let alone a pro team.  He's a good athlete for sure, but he doesent have the stamina, hand eye or quickness to play anything at a pro level.  People need to stop thinking being crazy ripped and jacked = good athlete. Pudz would weight 220 off the drugs.
I am sorry to disapoint you but fighters are on drugs too... but you all mma experts are saying, about Mariusz, the exact same thing that you guys said about Lesnar... ahahah... look what happened!
S

spinnis

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2010, 01:21:23 PM »
if fedor went into any randon gym and challeneged erybody to a strongman contest, hed get beaten by probably 10-20 dudes at every gym. if marius goesinto any trainign center forr fighters on theplanet and challenges everybody... 95% of them hes going to beat everybody there...   big difference..

fedor fights a bunch of "fighters"..guys who have "skill at fighting"....  what happens when he faces someone like MARIUZ who actually "hits back" but with a little bit of FORCE along with it....      :P

Fedor has fought guys that hits ALOOOOOOOOTTTTTT harder then Mariouz,

God damnit.

"world stongest man have to mean hes the worlds strongest puncher"

fucking retard

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2010, 01:37:45 PM »
You cannot be the best if you do not have a good cardio and a good ground base (sumbo, jiu jitsu, judo)

Strength and Power and muscle are not only what make good athlete. IMO
J

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2010, 01:57:17 PM »
He stands there like a tree. He has no footwork, or timing. If Pud fights against anybody around his size that knows what their doing he is out.
Watching The Haters

body88

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2010, 02:41:52 PM »
I am sorry to disapoint you but fighters are on drugs too... but you all mma experts are saying, about Mariusz, the exact same thing that you guys said about Lesnar... ahahah... look what happened!

No shit they are on drugs....btw, Lesner tried out for the Vikings and got cut before he ever played a down.  He wasn't even good enough to make their practise squad. I never said anything about fighting.  Thanks for proving my point for me by comparing him to Lesner.  Everyone was in awe of his athleticism, until he couldn't even make the practise squad of a pro football team.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2010, 02:45:14 PM »
He didn't gassed after one minute... he jumped the rope before for several minutes... considering his 130 kg bw I think that he is very well... for a mma match... during 1.30 min he is a total wrecking machine!
fag got a new crush.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2010, 03:08:02 PM »
No shit they are on drugs....btw, Lesner tried out for the Vikings and got cut before he ever played a down.  He wasn't even good enough to make their practise squad. I never said anything about fighting.  Thanks for proving my point for me by comparing him to Lesner.  Everyone was in awe of his athleticism, until he couldn't even make the practise squad of a pro football team.
He is the UFC champion! Isn't it the epytome of physical skills for you "mma experts"? You guys watch too much movies with "amazing martial artists" with gracious movemements and great technique ::)
S

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2010, 03:08:38 PM »
fag got a new crush.
What the fuck are you talking about?
S