Author Topic: Coulter slams body scans: 'no clear angle on anus'  (Read 2143 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Coulter slams body scans: 'no clear angle on anus'
« on: January 06, 2010, 07:15:27 PM »
If you didn't lose your lunch over comments conservative doyenne Ann Coulter made about abortion doctors ("I'm not opposed to shooting abortionists") or about Jews ("We just want Jews to be perfected, as they say") or maybe even about John Edwards (whom she called a "homo"), you might just lose it over her latest quip.

Ann Coulter is against body scans because she doesn't think they'll find anal bombs.

Speaking on Fox News' O'Reilly Factor Tuesday night, Coulter declared she was opposed to the Transportation Security Administration's new push to add body scanners to airports in an effort to detect terrorist's explosive devices.

O’Reilly countered: “If you have a body scan and you have a bomb in your underwear, they can see the bomb through the body scan.”

To this, Coulter replied: "No one credible has asserted that... No they'll be able to see a container... It was spread throughout the diaper. Unless the bomb is inserted under the foreskin, and by the way, I don’t see a clear angle on the anus. That’s a pretty easy hiding place for this."

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Coulter slams body scans: 'no clear angle on anus'
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 07:31:04 PM »
how many bombs could you possibly pack in your anus?

And how the fuck can you possibly get away with it? I don't think "hard leg day" is gonna cut it for the bearded muslim man...  :D
follow the arrows

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 07:33:24 PM »
She's obviously an expert in anal matters

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 07:41:31 PM »
There was a terrorist a few weeks ago that blew himself and a few other people up with a bomb 'inside his body' - Middle East somewhere.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 08:07:49 PM »
I'd give her anal... I think....  :Pslurp
S

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 08:09:41 PM »
There was a terrorist a few weeks ago that blew himself and a few other people up with a bomb 'inside his body' - Middle East somewhere.
I think I heard about a guy who blew himself up after getting through a check point in afghanistan with explosives that were packed in his ass...WTF????

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 08:10:49 PM »
lmao... ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 10:21:01 PM »
I think I heard about a guy who blew himself up after getting through a check point in afghanistan with explosives that were packed in his ass...WTF????
Brings a brand new meaning to the term "explosive diarrhea"

Purge_WTF

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 11:48:39 PM »
  As Carlin once called it, a "Preparation-H bomb".  :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 05:48:19 AM »
She's getting funnier all the time.

Many of us would call Edwards a homo. What's the big deal?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 06:21:28 AM »
If you didn't lose your lunch over comments conservative doyenne Ann Coulter made about abortion doctors ("I'm not opposed to shooting abortionists") or about Jews ("We just want Jews to be perfected, as they say") or maybe even about John Edwards (whom she called a "homo"), you might just lose it over her latest quip.

Ann Coulter is against body scans because she doesn't think they'll find anal bombs.

Speaking on Fox News' O'Reilly Factor Tuesday night, Coulter declared she was opposed to the Transportation Security Administration's new push to add body scanners to airports in an effort to detect terrorist's explosive devices.

O’Reilly countered: “If you have a body scan and you have a bomb in your underwear, they can see the bomb through the body scan.”

To this, Coulter replied: "No one credible has asserted that... No they'll be able to see a container... It was spread throughout the diaper. Unless the bomb is inserted under the foreskin, and by the way, I don’t see a clear angle on the anus. That’s a pretty easy hiding place for this."

Sometimes your an idiot.First of all there are thousands and perhaps millions who want abortion doctors shot.Please tell me the difference between an abortionist and a Nazi death camp guard.Are you outraged they shot Nazis?There is ZERO difference.She was right.

Two,ALL Christians believe Jews need to be perfected.ALL Christians believe you need to accept Christ,thats what being perfected means.She was right.

She wrong on John Edwards,hes not a homo,hes a girl.Maddow is a homo,but I prefer the term carpet muncher.Funny you get angry over the term homo but not calling millions "tea baggers" any difference between those two things?

Now,I was a corrections officer for a few years and putting stuff in the anus was the easiest way for prisoners to transer stuff around the jail.Why do you think you make them grab their ankles and cough during a strip search?She is 100% correct as she was in those other statements as well.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 07:53:47 AM »
Ann likes it in the ass.  :o
Too bad the ho is a Nazi scarecrow.
!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 08:08:13 AM »

You ain't gotta take the ho home after. :)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2010, 08:31:50 AM »

At least she dates men,which is more then we will ever be able to say for that snatch licking Maddow.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2010, 09:06:00 AM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=301388.0
R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 09:28:27 AM »
'Sometimes your an idiot"

I posted an article for discussion, billy.  Settle down with the personal attacks man, please.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2010, 09:30:19 AM »

I posted an article for discussion, billy.  Settle down with the personal attacks man, please.

240 - is there anything that really gets you pissed off and makes you fly off the handle?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 09:32:17 AM »
240 - is there anything that really gets you pissed off and makes you fly off the handle?

u have to be a noob to be asking this question

hahaha  ;D
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2010, 09:34:58 AM »
u have to be a noob to be asking this question

hahaha  ;D

Not really, I have never seen 240 really get emotional or pissed off about anything and am wondering what his breaking point is.

I like 240 more than most posters here and think he probably would be the first guy to help a guy out in a jam and am just wondering if there is anything that would set him off. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2010, 09:36:35 AM »

I apologise,sometimes your silly,is that better?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2010, 09:36:39 AM »
Not really, I have never seen 240 really get emotional or pissed off about anything and am wondering what his breaking point is.

I like 240 more than most posters here and think he probably would be the first guy to help a guy out in a jam and am just wondering if there is anything that would set him off. 
i guess it depends which 240 we're talking about: '240 or Bust' or '240 is back'  ;)

agreed 240 is a pretty laid back dude
follow the arrows

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2010, 09:37:09 AM »
Coulter is an idiot.  She would happily sign away the freedoms of millions of Americans without any hesitation nor care in the world.  Knowing full well she can fly privately without disruption and won't have to deal with this bullsh*t.
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2010, 09:39:31 AM »
well, 911 used to really piss me off.  when i still see people saying things like "there are no unanswered Qs about 911" I get a little irked.

But really, I see politics as hollywood for people with religious beliefs... a nice scam going to get 305 mil people to work so 1 million can get rich as hell.

i know the pendulum swings from rich-evil to poor-evil, and it always will.  All we can do is rally for the guy we think will do less damage.

I grew up shit poor in the cleveland ghetto, then the south FL trailer parks.  Being able to sit in this 2500 sq foot 4 bedroom awesome house in my pajamas, playing with my rugrat watching cartoons... I am SO SO appreciative for how (relatively) well I have it now.  Everyone in my family is dropouts with drug problems, to be honest... I should be poor and hooked or drunk right now to be honest... so every day I dodge the addiction bullet and live like I am, I'm a happy guy.

Getbig is the place I go for mental challenge and stimulation.  Some really educated people and bright minds here, and some seriously passionate people as well.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2010, 09:40:36 AM »
Coulter is an idiot.  She would happily sign away the freedoms of millions of Americans without any hesitation nor care in the world.  Knowing full well she can fly privately without disruption and won't have to deal with this bullsh*t.

KC would you hit it? 

As far as the profiling - we dont need to since we already had this guy in the first place. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V