Author Topic: Itchy skin from workout pumps?  (Read 1114 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Itchy skin from workout pumps?
« on: January 07, 2010, 07:31:05 AM »
It seems that once the gear kicks in and the muscles really start to swell during a workout I get itchy as a mofo.  I can feel the insane pump in whatever area I'm working and the skin turns reddish and I get itchy for a bit.  Drives me nuts. Does this happen to you?

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
Re: Itchy skin from workout pumps?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 08:04:08 AM »
do you take niacin also called vitamin B3 ?
J

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 01:07:38 PM »
do you take niacin also called vitamin B3 ?

No but I bet It's in the nano vapor shit I got for free.  Good catch man.  I'll check that out.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 01:32:34 PM »
Yes, Nano vapor and most of pump supps. are over doses in Niacin for the pump benefits of B3, that why your skin turn reddish.

J

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 01:45:02 PM »
BTW niacin can also called vitamin PP.
J

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 02:54:44 PM »
It seems that once the gear kicks in and the muscles really start to swell during a workout I get itchy as a mofo.  I can feel the insane pump in whatever area I'm working and the skin turns reddish and I get itchy for a bit.  Drives me nuts. Does this happen to you?
that happens when you take dbol or anadrol........ the itchy is from the blood flow and the capillaries under skin surface

hossie59

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 04:27:20 PM »
I was actually about to ask about this aswell, i am only taking clen at 100mg and when i get hot or mad or workout (basically anything that elevates body temp) my back and chest turn bright red itch like fuck and get bumps (like hives) all over. The only thing that makes it go away is taking a cold shower. Not taking anything else atm (other than a multi).

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 04:30:08 PM »
I was actually about to ask about this aswell, i am only taking clen at 100mg and when i get hot or mad or workout (basically anything that elevates body temp) my back and chest turn bright red itch like fuck and get bumps (like hives) all over. The only thing that makes it go away is taking a cold shower. Not taking anything else atm (other than a multi).

Did it happen when you start taking clen ? how much niacin/B3/PP are in your multi-vit ?
J

hossie59

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 04:37:47 PM »
Yeah it started with it, but i have done the same dose before (100-180) with no problems prior. and the multi has 50mg.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 04:43:17 PM »
20mg of niacin are enough a day. Again redness and itching from niacin isn't bad, in fact that's a good reaction from the body.

J